my ha :)

ya 4 sure! i mite decorate mine tho..lol any ideas neone?

I decorate my aids differently everyday! I have a bunch of sticky-backed rinestones that I use, or I make stickers that cover the whole thing to match any outfit or a theme of some sort!

do the stickers leave residue or anything? Not that I want to use stickers cuz....well...I just wouldn't, but I do like couple diff colours to have option...kinda like same blue to match the blue shade of my eyes- and I like blue clothes, or yellow...kinda goofy...sorry

New to AllDeaf

Hi! I am new to this website. I just registered few minutes ago. So I want to salute to all of you here at AllDeaf. I hope to look forward chatting with whomever comes in my way. :wave:

Regards,
DeafPenPal

welcome DPP to AD! any cool idears for HA's fashion?

Thanks for greeting me to AllDeaf. By the way, what is HA's fashion. I would come up idea if I have one unless you tell me what HA's fashion is. :wave:

Regards,
DeafPenPal

Thanks for greeting me to AllDeaf. By the way, what is HA's fashion. I would come up idea if I have one unless you tell me what HA's fashion is. :wave:

Regards,
DeafPenPal

Oh. I got it! HA stand for Hearing Aid. Lolz. Silly me. As far as I know...I have the whole in the ear canal hearing aid. So there isn't much decorating to do on it. Hehehe. :wave:

Regards,
DeafPenPal

yes, those of us with our BTE's or CI BTE's can get a variety of colors/ designs to suit ones desires to express themselves and turn their HA's into somewhat of a fashion accessory to themselves. Nope, you cant realy do that stuff with in the ear stuff.

lilitalia89, I forget to see your HA picture. Oops! LoL Your HA is look pretty not weird! Your bte is match on your hair. I would like to get a black or pink bte. I wish for BTE have clear pink. I has a dark brown hair. I thought my BTE is weird but it's okay.

lilitalia89, I forget to see your HA picture. Oops! LoL Your HA is look pretty not weird! Your bte is match on your hair. I would like to get a black or pink bte. I wish for BTE have clear pink. I has a dark brown hair. I thought my BTE is weird but it's okay.

Speaking of HA fashion, I looked around the internet and found one website which has a picture of Gold Hearing Aid. Lolz. This Gold Hearing Aid does has something sparkling on it.

DVICE: Gold hearing aid: Show off your disability in style

Regards,
DeafPenPal

Welcome to AD DPP!!

OMG bling bling that costs 50 grand! NOOOO thanks..not even if i won the lottery! Can u imagine it getting water damage or u losing it! AHHH
I'll stick to maybe decorating my ha:) and thats it..lol
not to mention, i don't think it would be very comfy with the diamonds n stuff on it esp. on the ear hook!...i'd be itching at that all day!

Welcome to AD DPP!!

OMG bling bling that costs 50 grand! NOOOO thanks..not even if i won the lottery! Can u imagine it getting water damage or u losing it! AHHH
not to mention, i don't think it would be very comfy with the diamonds n stuff on it esp. on the ear hook!...i'd be itching at that all day!

Thanks for the greeting, lilitalia89. Yes. I do agreed with you that 50 grand for the Gold Hearing Aid with diamonds is way to expensive unless celebrity can afford it. Also, if lose it, then the 50 grand will be gone too unless purchase an insurance with it.

Regards,
DeafPenPal :cool2:

Welcome to AD DPP!!

Yeah, can you imagine the weight of it? Prolly a lot more even if it was just gold plated so they could fit components inside. Makes my back of ear hurt thinking about it.

:welcome: back to AD. We are glad that you're here.

Yeah, I saw this picture of gold bte with remote before. It cost 50,000. It will be great for Paris Hilton! LoL Did you know she is hard of hearing?? She has CIC to hide from everyone. I want to add a rhinestone on my bte when I get another new ones soon. My BTE is 8 years old now. Argh! I have to play with my bte for decorate with beads. When I am done with it. I will post a picture of me soon when I am done. Let take my times.

Speaking of HA fashion, I looked around the internet and found one website which has a picture of Gold Hearing Aid. Lolz. This Gold Hearing Aid does has something sparkling on it.

DVICE: Gold hearing aid: Show off your disability in style

Regards,
DeafPenPal

I am looking to do art work on Hearing Aid in Paint Shop Pro. So watch out for my art coming soon. :cool2:

Regards,
DeafPenPal

Here is the picture of 69 SuperPinky Hearing Aid. Lolz

Regards,
DeafPenPal

LoL! That's funny! You painted it. I don't want too hot pink just pink normal like breast cancer awareness ribbon color. Or Clear pink. I want to add a rhinestone.

I like these color. I want to get phonak naida or maxx mini bte. I wish I have open-fit BTE but I can't get it. :(
33y6t0y.jpg

index.php

bg4its.jpg

1zvzm6w.jpg

I love it! How did you know it's my favorite is butterfly and flowers?? Ha Ha You're damn cool! You're very creative! Why not you work for all deaf and hoh's bte decorate in the future? JennyB did good job at decorate her bte. I offer her to do decorate bte for all deaf and hoh. She would love but don't have enough time. She is going to college. I was alike okay. I understand. I love the creative for decorate on CI and HA BTE. Every kids will love it!

Back