Mom Angry That Male Vice Principal Spanked Her Daughter

That would be a very strange answer...

clarification - straight men could be aroused by spanking girls = rapists

You expressed this, so I was asking for your basis. That's ok though.

it's based on common sense.

Can I have a turn to ask you a question then? You do not have any problem with a male TSA agent doing enhanced pat-down on your daughter, right?

That would be a very strange answer...

Yup.

Post 79
-------------------------------
Quote: Originally Posted by Reba
What do you call it to think that a straight male would be sexually aroused with any females?

Quote: Originally Posted by Jiro
rapist.

That means you would equally believe that a straight female TSA agent would not get aroused while patting you down. Right?

A straight female TSA agent does not have same body parts as I do... therefore inappropriate. I'll stick with physicality, not mentality. I'm not interested in thought policing.

It's very simple. If a homosexual TSA agent was doing his job professionally and patting me down, no problem. If a homosexual TSA agent was accosting me, then I will report him.

- Don't forget to buy Jiro's Special Edition Sunglasses for $19.95
----------------------------

Post 79
-------------------------------
What do you call it to think that a straight male would be sexually aroused with any females?

rapist.

That means you would equally believe that a straight female TSA agent would not get aroused while patting you down. Right?

A straight female TSA agent does not have same body parts as I do... therefore inappropriate. I'll stick with physicality, not mentality. I'm not interested in thought policing.

It's very simple. If a homosexual TSA agent was doing his job professionally and patting me down, no problem. If a homosexual TSA agent was accosting me, then I will report him.

----------------------------

Yes, a very strange answer.....

Yes, a very strange answer.....

I don't see how is it strange to think a female TSA agent would be sexually aroused to pat me down.

I don't think that way. only that it's inappropriate. simple as that.

I don't know what kind of answer you're looking for.

sure.

can I have a turn to ask you a question then? You do not have any problem with a male TSA agent doing enhanced pat-down on your daughter, right?

The answer I am seeking is a direct one. Why do you feel it is"extremely innappropriate'" for school paddlings to occur between opposite sexes?

I don't find your question relevant to this thread, lets stay on topic.

You are not understanding my answer and you are snaking your way around.
So you call the person who accuses heterosexual men of getting aroused by spanking girls to be a rapist? The person making the accusation? That doesn't make any sense.

The answer I am seeking is a direct one. Why do you feel it is"extremely innappropriate'" for school paddlings to occur between opposite sexes?

Not asking me, but it is extremely innappropraite...the same as for letting an uncle, step-father, brother spank ur child, even tho' they are family members...Especially on a 13 yr. old girl....say what?...

Hands Off! my child...it's the parents responsibility to dole out the punishment, not some stranger such as a vice principal.

Except that wasn't the question. We were discussing what you call the persons who make the accusations.

You still aren't understanding the question.

You called people who think that homosexual men could be aroused by spanking boys, "sad ignorance and homophobic."

So, what do you call people who think that straight men could be aroused by spanking girls?

You are focusing on sexual orientation. I am focusing on gender. Sexual orientation is illegal. Improper sexual conduct is illegal.

If a straight man was sexually aroused by spanking a girl, that's illegal.
If a straight man was spanking a girl, that's against the policy.

If a homosexual man was sexually aroused by spanking a boy, that's illegal.
If a homosexual man was spanking a boy, that's within the policy.

If a person believes it is ok for a straight man to spank a boy... that's fine.
If a person believes it is not ok for a homosexual man to spank a boy because of some sexual arousal... that's homophobic and ignorant.
Like __________________

You are focusing on sexual orientation. I am focusing on gender. Sexual orientation is illegal. Improper sexual conduct is illegal.

If a person believes it is not ok for a homosexual man to spank a boy because of some sexual arousal... that's homophobic and ignorant.

Care to explain the differences between the two highlighted (in red) statements? If I'm understanding you correctly, you are saying it's illegal for a homosexual male to be aroused while spanking a boy, and that its homophobic and ignorant to assume a homosexual male will be aroused while spanking a boy.

I don't see how is it strange to think a female TSA agent would be sexually aroused to pat me down.

I don't think that way. only that it's inappropriate. simple as that.

Strange because that is not what Reba asked...

How convenient. We were discussing about some TSA agents and homosexual males when in fact these parts are not relevant in this thread.... and you refused to answer this question is precisely why we cannot have a fruitful discussion.

You are clearly trolling and fishing around. and you're shamelessly deceitful.

You still aren't understanding the question.

You called people who think that homosexual men could be aroused by spanking boys, "sad ignorance and homophobic."

So, what do you call people who think that straight men could be aroused by spanking girls?

Like __________________

Care to explain the differences between the two highlighted (in red) statements?
gladly.

If I'm understanding you correctly, you are saying it's illegal for a homosexual male to be aroused while spanking a boy,
Well if a homosexual male is sexually aroused from spanking a boy, that's sexual abuse. It's illegal.

and that its homophobic and ignorant to assume a homosexual male will be aroused while spanking a boy.
Yes.

It's no different from me saying it's racist to assume a black male would steal your money if you were alone with him on the street.

Except that wasn't the question. We were discussing what you call the persons who make the accusations.

Yes. I was reading a bit too fast. See below -

as for the person who accuses heterosexual men of getting aroused by spanking girls...

well that person better have some proof to make that accusation otherwise that person would be subjected to civil and criminal liability.

How convenient. You refusing to answer my question is precisely why we cannot have a fruitful discussion. You are clearly trolling and fishing around.

Nope, the topic is about school paddling not the TSA. And I am certainly not trolling, I stated that if you didnt want to answer the question that was fine.

Nope, the topic is about school paddling not the TSA.
sure sure sure... :lol:

And I am certainly not trolling, I stated that if you didnt want to answer the question that was fine.
It is not that I am not answering your question as you're whining. It is you who are not accepting my answer despite of the fact that I have repeatedly answered your question.

It is very clear - you obviously and clearly are not comfortable with a male TSA agent doing a pat-down on your daughter. Why? very simple - it's inappropriate. Same thing with a male faculty member spanking a female student. It's inappropriate.

If you cannot understand that or if you disagree, well then there's really nothing further to discuss and we can just simply agree to disagree.

sure sure sure... :lol:

It is not that I am not answering your question as you're whining. It is you who are not accepting my answer despite of the fact that I have repeatedly answered your question.

It is very clear - you obviously and clearly are not comfortable with a male TSA agent doing a pat-down on your daughter. Why? very simple - it's inappropriate. Same thing with a male faculty member spanking a female student. It's inappropriate.

If you cannot understand that or if you disagree, well then there's really nothing further to discuss and we can just simply agree to disagree.

Not sure what makes these things "clear" to you. :dunno: That is obviously an assumption on your part.

I have understood, as everyone has for 2 pages, that you feel it is "extremely inappropriate". What is not understood is why you believe it is inappropriate. That is what Reba and I have been asking.

Back