Mom Angry That Male Vice Principal Spanked Her Daughter

Not everywhere. Definitely not in the military (but that's another topic).

I've been in public high school shower rooms for girls, and the shower stalls had partial walls (about shoulder high with no curtains on the openings), and the dressing areas had no separation.
same here. but would there be same layout if it's co-ed?

If you read any of the Sandusky trial transcripts you'd know that the shower area is one large open bay with shower heads around the perimeter. That's a very common layout for shower rooms.
but why are we talking about university and Sandusky? this is a high school and there is no child molestation.

only inappropriate conduct because mom thought it would be a female faculty member spanking her daughter but apparently it was a male principal who did it.

You see nothing wrong with a man spanking a female minor. I see.

I see something wrong with spanking and paddling altogether.....I don't base my objection on gender. You are the one that brought gender differentiation into the debate... Yet you refuse to answer why....

I see something wrong with spanking and paddling altogether.....I don't base my objection on gender. You are the one that brought gender differentiation into the debate...
actually... the mother did which was why she was furious about it. and I agree with her.

Yet you refuse to answer why....
Do you mean... you refuse to listen to my answer?

Why male passenger should be patted down by male TSA agent and female passenger patted down by female TSA agent?
Why male faculty member cannot be in female locker room?
Why male colleagues cannot share same bathrooms as female colleagues?

simple answer - it's extremely inappropriate.... as I've said repeatedly.

Here is the deal folks. Jiro believes that spanking in schools is sexually inappropriate if done by an adult of the opposite gender as the student. He also believes that sexual orientation of either the student or adult has no bearing on this. The reason being, Jiro believes that sexual orientation is something that should be given equal consideration just as skin color does.

The problem with this type of thinking is two-fold. On the one hand some believe that sexual orientation is not a choice but rather you are born with it. Thus excusing them from any wrong doing and making those who oppose this view haters/bigots. On the other hand, regardless of our sexual orientation, we have a choice as to whom we have sex with whether we believe it to be right or wrong.

Trying to reason with those of the former thinking is like talking to a wall.

Here is the deal folks. Jiro believes that spanking in schools is sexually inappropriate if done by an adult of the opposite gender as the student. He also believes that sexual orientation of either the student or adult has no bearing on this. The reason being, Jiro believes that sexual orientation is something that should be given equal consideration just as skin color does.

You see it as sexually inappropriate.
I see it as inappropriate due to gender difference.

To think a homosexual male would be sexually aroused or "easily" sexually aroused with "any" males is nothing but a plain dang sad ignorance and homophobic.

I don't have any problem with a homosexual male TSA agent or security guard patting me down. But if you have a problem with a homosexual male guard patting you down because you think a homosexual person would be feeling you up and getting sexually aroused... well then I feel sorry for you. I truly do.

The problem with this type of thinking is two-fold. On the one hand some believe that sexual orientation is not a choice but rather you are born with it. Thus excusing them from any wrong doing and making those who oppose this view haters/bigots. On the other hand, regardless of our sexual orientation, we have a choice as to whom we have sex with whether we believe it to be right or wrong. Trying to reason with those of the former thinking is like talking to a wall.
this is related to this thread....... how?

actually... the mother did which was why she was furious about it. and I agree with her.

Do you mean... you refuse to listen to my answer?

Why male passenger should be patted down by male TSA agent and female passenger patted down by female TSA agent?
Why male faculty member cannot be in female locker room?
Why male colleagues cannot share same bathrooms as female colleagues?

simple answer - it's extremely inappropriate.... as I've said repeatedly.

Those are not answers...those are more questions.

What would be inappropriate about a male admin paddling a female student or vice versa??? What exactly makes that inappropriate?

Those are not answers...those are more questions.

What would be inappropriate about a male admin paddling a female student or vice versa??? What exactly makes that inappropriate?

I don't even have a daughter and I know this is extremely inappropriate. If you can't figure it out why, then I can't help you any further. I've pretty much said it all and there's really nothing more I can do for you.

Taylor Santos spanking: Texas school girl left 'bruised and blistered' after MALE vice principal spanks her for cheating | Mail Online
Texas is one of 19 states that still allow corporal punishment, however, according to Springtown High School's policy, the teacher administering the blows has to be the same sex as the student.

'I knew school policy was females swatted females, and males swatted males,' Jorgensen said. 'If Taylor wanted that, I said I would be fine.'

But she said she 'came unglued' when she saw the welts on her daughter's bottom and found out that a man was responsible.

I don't even have a daughter and I know this is extremely inappropriate. If you can't figure it out why, then I can't help you any further. I've pretty much said it all and there's really nothing more I can do for you.

Taylor Santos spanking: Texas school girl left 'bruised and blistered' after MALE vice principal spanks her for cheating | Mail Online

I am aware it is against school policy. But you claim the act is "extremely inappropriate"..... what do you base that on? What is inappropriate about it in your opinion?

Of course, if you don't want to answer, that is ok.

I already answered it again and now I'm repeating my answer - no.
Then it shouldn't matter.

no... you were asking if parents would be more uncomfortable about gay teacher than heterosexual teacher. and I can't see any valid reason to be uncomfortable about it beside homophobia and ignorance.
If it was because the parents were afraid that there would be some kind of sexual arousal on the part of the spanker, then it makes a big difference. If, as you say, there is nothing sexual about the spankings, then it shouldn't matter who does the spanking.

Since you say that there is nothing sexual going on, then it doesn't matter if males spank females.

Irrelevant. That was not an issue you brought up.

You asked -
Because if the parents were just concerned about sexual arousal of the spankers, then they should be relieved if the male principal is gay, and the child is a girl.

What is the real concern?

same here. but would there be same layout if it's co-ed?
How would I know? I think coed shower rooms are a bad, bad idea period. These days, I have no idea what schools might do.

but why are we talking about university and Sandusky? this is a high school and there is no child molestation.
Then the parents have nothing to worry (or sue) about.

only inappropriate conduct because mom thought it would be a female faculty member spanking her daughter but apparently it was a male principal who did it.
So we're back to the question, what difference does that make?

IMO, 13 year olds, no matter the gender, are too old for "spankings"....and it should be ruled out in all schools/states. And I would never allow anyone to put their hands on my child, no matter the reason(s). It would be my responsibility to dole out the punishment, but not a "spanking".....grounding a child works best.

My boys were not spanked after they were around 5 years old...and the "spank" consisted of a swat on their bottom....but definitely, no bruises, welts or blisters!...Then they were grounded and their enjoyment was taking away for whatever time I felt was appropriate....and my boys have grown up just fine.

I talked to my boys today about this, and they agreed with me....even tho' "spankings" are still allowed at their school.

Spankings, hitting, slappings...will only make the child more angrier. So in this case, it's child abuse and a parent could be arrested if their child was found to have bruises, welts and blisters on them. The school principal should not be allowed to get away with this and I support the Mother for her daughter.

...To think a homosexual male would be sexually aroused or "easily" sexually aroused with "any" males is nothing but a plain dang sad ignorance and homophobic.
What do you call it to think that a straight male would be sexually aroused with any females?

I don't have any problem with a homosexual male TSA agent or security guard patting me down. But if you have a problem with a homosexual male guard patting you down because you think a homosexual person would be feeling you up and getting sexually aroused... well then I feel sorry for you. I truly do.
That means you would equally believe that a straight female TSA agent would not get aroused while patting you down. Right?

I am aware it is against school policy. But you claim the act is "extremely inappropriate"..... what do you base that on? What is inappropriate about it in your opinion?
Exactly the same reason why many policies have this same language.

Of course, if you don't want to answer, that is ok.
why is it necessary for you to say that? :confused:

IMO, 13 year olds, no matter the gender, are too old for "spankings"....and it should be ruled out in all schools/states. And I would never allow anyone to put their hands on my child, no matter the reason(s). It would be my responsibility to dole out the punishment, but not a "spanking".....grounding a child works best.

My boys were not spanked after they were around 5 years old...and the "spank" consisted of a swat on their bottom....but definitely, no bruises, welts or blisters!...Then they were grounded and their enjoyment was taking away for whatever time I felt was appropriate....and my boys have grown up just fine.

I talked to my boys today about this, and they agreed with me....even tho' "spankings" are still allowed at their school.

Spankings, hitting, slappings...will only make the child more angrier. So in this case, it's child abuse and a parent could be arrested if their child was found to have bruises, welts and blisters on them. The school principal should not be allowed to get away with this and I support the Mother for her daughter.

This may still be ruled child abuse before all is said and done.

What do you call it to think that a straight male would be sexually aroused with any females?
rapist.

That means you would equally believe that a straight female TSA agent would not get aroused while patting you down. Right?
A straight female TSA agent does not have same body parts as I do... therefore inappropriate. I'll stick with physicality, not mentality. I'm not interested in thought policing.

It's very simple. If a homosexual TSA agent was doing his job professionally and patting me down, no problem. If a homosexual TSA agent was accosting me, then I will report him.

Back