Mom Angry That Male Vice Principal Spanked Her Daughter

Quote: Originally Posted by Reba
You still aren't understanding the question.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jiro
You are not understanding my answer and you are snaking your way around.

Quote: Originally Posted by Reba
You called people who think that homosexual men could be aroused by spanking boys, "sad ignorance and homophobic."

So, what do you call people who think that straight men could be aroused by spanking girls?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are focusing on sexual orientation. I am focusing on gender. Sexual orientation is illegal. Improper sexual conduct is illegal.

If a straight man was sexually aroused by spanking a girl, that's illegal.
If a straight man was spanking a girl, that's against the policy.

If a homosexual man was sexually aroused by spanking a boy, that's illegal.
If a homosexual man was spanking a boy, that's within the policy.

If a person believes it is ok for a straight man to spank a boy... that's fine.
If a person believes it is not ok for a homosexual man to spank a boy because of some sexual arousal... that's homophobic and ignorant.
Like __________________
- Don't forget to buy Jiro's Special Edition Sunglasses for $19.95
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:Originally Posted by impaired
Care to explain the differences between the two highlighted (in red) statements?

gladly.

Quote: Originally Posted by impaired
If I'm understanding you correctly, you are saying it's illegal for a homosexual male to be aroused while spanking a boy,

Well if a homosexual male is sexually aroused from spanking a boy, that's sexual abuse. It's illegal.

Quote: Originally Posted by impaired
and that its homophobic and ignorant to assume a homosexual male will be aroused while spanking a boy.

Yes.

It's no different from me saying it's racist to assume a black male would steal your money if you were alone with him on the street.

Ok, I see your point.

What I and others fail to understand is how you think it's inapropriate for a male principle to spank a female student, yet you feel it's ok for a homosexual to spank a male student. You have made references to school policy and "other" policies that restrict who can spank whom. While we understand that you may stand behind these policies, what we really want to know is what your beef is with straight males...

Ok, I see your point.

What I and others fail to understand is how you think it's inapropriate for a male principle to spank a female student, yet you feel it's ok for a homosexual to spank a male student.
exactly why would it be a problem for a homosexual principal to spank a male student? as far as I'm concerned, that principal is a male. I don't see him as a homosexual male getting sexually aroused for spanking him. there's nothing illegal about a homosexual faculty member spanking a male student. it's within a policy as it stated that the corporal punishment is to be done by same sex gender.

You have made references to school policy and "other" policies that restrict who can spank whom. While we understand that you may stand behind these policies, what we really want to know is what your beef is with straight males...

how about this - why do you think it is appropriate for a male principal to spank a female student?

Not sure what makes these things "clear" to you. :dunno: That is obviously an assumption on your part.
a very accurate assumption.

I have understood, as everyone has for 2 pages, that you feel it is "extremely inappropriate". What is not understood is why you believe it is inappropriate.
since rockin'robin has children and agrees that it's inappropriate, why don't you go ask her instead?

That is what Reba and I have been asking.
are you sure about that? are you sure you are not fishing for something else? I see that the only people are pressing on with this nonsensical red herring question is those who have an issue with homosexuality.

a very accurate assumption.

Lol, and what are you basing that on?

since rockin'robin has children and agrees that it's inappropriate, why don't you go ask her instead?

No reason to get so defensive....You don't have to answer.

are you sure about that? are you sure you are not fishing for something else? I see that the only people are pressing on with this nonsensical red herring question is those who have an issue with homosexuality

Positive.

I'm sorry,but this does not answer my question. The question is really quite direct, why do you feel it is "extremely inappropriate" for vice principal to paddle school kids of the opposite gender?

Do you really have ask this question?? The school could end up with a sexual abuse lawsuit. I am sure the school checked with a lawyer how to protect the school and person from being sued by the student patents. Does Penn State mean anything to you??

everything.

:lol: Now that is trolling

defensive? I thought I can help you out there by referring you to RR since she has children and I don't. I'm wondering why aren't you questioning her when she stated that it is inappropriate too.

I doubt RR can explain why you feel it is inappropriate. :lol: As I am sure you noticed, I "liked" RR's post. It seems to jibe with my position on spanking by strangers in general.

sure sure. I'm watching you very closely.

Creepy

Do you really have ask this question?? The school could end up with a sexual abuse lawsuit. I am sure the school checked with a lawyer how to protect the school and person from being sued by the student patents. Does Penn State mean anything to you??

Penn State was a man with boys....not opposite sexes. If you read all of my posts you will find I am against all paddling.

:lol: Now that is trolling
I will let the mods handle it

I doubt RR can explain why you feel it is inappropriate. :lol: As I am sure you noticed, I "liked" RR's post. It seems to jibe with my position on spanking by strangers in general.
No. Since RR and I both agreed that it is inappropriate, you are only pestering me to come up with an explanation. Why aren't you pestering her too?

just doing some unofficial AD Neighborhood Watch :cool2:

No. Since RR and I both agreed that it is inappropriate, you are only pestering me to come up with an explanation. Why aren't you pestering her too?

Pestering? I said it was ok if you didn't want to answer. *shrug*

Pestering? I said it was ok if you didn't want to answer. *shrug*

See Post #119. I have already answered your questions many times and unfortunately, you felt that my answer doesn't satisfy you enough.

That's why I'm asking you to go ahead and ask RR since she believes it is inappropriate too so why don't you ask her then?

See Post #119. I have already answered your questions many times and unfortunately, you felt that my answer doesn't satisfy you enough.

Again, that doesn't answer why it is inappropriate. It merely repeats that you think it is inappropriate. You are treating a direct question as if it were a debate. Heck, I might even agree with you.

That's why I'm asking you to go ahead and ask RR since she believes it is inappropriate too so why don't you ask her then?

She is certainly welcome to answer. But I believe and I pretty much agree on this.

exactly why would it be a problem for a homosexual principal to spank a male student? as far as I'm concerned, that principal is a male. I don't see him as a homosexual male getting sexually aroused for spanking him. there's nothing illegal about a homosexual faculty member spanking a male student. it's within a policy as it stated that the corporal punishment is to be done by same sex gender.

how about this - why do you think it is appropriate for a male principal to spank a female student?
Not all of us see heterosexual male principals getting sexually aroused by spanking girls any more than you see homosexual male principals getting sexually aroused by spanking boys.

Again, that doesn't answer why it is inappropriate. It merely repeats that you think it is inappropriate. You are treating a direct question as if it were a debate. Heck, I might even agree with you.

Post #42.
Post #46.
Post #51.
Post #53.
Post #62.
Post #66.
Post #68.
Post #70.
Post #79.
Post #84.
Post #91.
Post #93.
Post #97.

Not all of us see heterosexual male principals getting sexually aroused by spanking girls any more than you see homosexual male principals getting sexually aroused by spanking boys.
precisely my point!

A straight female TSA agent does not have same body parts as I do... therefore inappropriate. I'll stick with physicality, not mentality. I'm not interested in thought policing.

It's very simple. If a homosexual TSA agent was doing his job professionally and patting me down, no problem. If a homosexual TSA agent was accosting me, then I will report him.

You are focusing on sexual orientation. I am focusing on gender. Sexual orientation is illegal. Improper sexual conduct is illegal.

If a straight man was sexually aroused by spanking a girl, that's illegal.
If a straight man was spanking a girl, that's against the policy.

If a homosexual man was sexually aroused by spanking a boy, that's illegal.
If a homosexual man was spanking a boy, that's within the policy.

If a person believes it is ok for a straight man to spank a boy... that's fine.
If a person believes it is not ok for a homosexual man to spank a boy because of some sexual arousal... that's homophobic and ignorant.

The basis of my concern isn't sexual arousal. it's simply not appropriate. period.

Post #42.
Post #46.
Post #51.
Post #53.
Post #62.
Post #66.
Post #68.
Post #70.
Post #79.
Post #84.
Post #91.
Post #93.
Post #97.

Yep, that is a lot of posts that don't answer the question. It would be like me saying "I like the Red Sox" and when you asked "Why do you like the Red Sox?" I reply, "well BeachGirl likes the Red Sox too. and Steven King likes the Red Sox.....and Dennis Leary likes the Red Sox. and I extremely like the Red Sox and the Red Sox sell out almost every game and the Red Sox are on TV alot so alot of people like the Red Sox. And why dont you ask someone else why they like they Red Sox" Never once stating why I like the Red Sox.

And that is fine. :)

Yep, that is a lot of posts that don't answer the question. It would be like me saying "I like the Red Sox" and when you asked "Why do you like the Red Sox?" I reply, "well BeachGirl likes the Red Sox too. and Steven King likes the Red Sox.....and Dennis Leary likes the Red Sox. and I extremely like the Red Sox and the Red Sox sell out almost every game and the Red Sox are on TV alot so alot of people like the Red Sox. And why dont you ask someone else why they like they Red Sox" Never once stating why I like the Red Sox.

And that is fine. :)

feel free to agree to disagree.

Back