Mom Angry That Male Vice Principal Spanked Her Daughter

Then it shouldn't matter.

If it was because the parents were afraid that there would be some kind of sexual arousal on the part of the spanker, then it makes a big difference. If, as you say, there is nothing sexual about the spankings, then it shouldn't matter who does the spanking.

Since you say that there is nothing sexual going on, then it doesn't matter if males spank females.

Because if the parents were just concerned about sexual arousal of the spankers, then they should be relieved if the male principal is gay, and the child is a girl.

What is the real concern?

See highlighted part in Post #70.

And why would that be a problem?

because it's not appropriate.

if you do not have any problem with male TSA agent doing enhanced pat-down on your daughter, well that's your prerogative.

Read the question again:

Jiro: "To think a homosexual male would be sexually aroused or "easily" sexually aroused with "any" males is nothing but a plain dang sad ignorance and homophobic."

Reba: "What do you call it to think that a straight male would be sexually aroused with any females?"

So, I ask again. What do you call it when someone thinks that a straight male would be sexually aroused with any females?

See highlighted part in Post #70.
Because of that particular school's policy?

If it wasn't that school's policy, then it wouldn't be a problem? That is, school's who don't have a same sex policy can assign whomever they want to do the spanking, and that wouldn't be a problem?

Read the question again:

Jiro: "To think a homosexual male would be sexually aroused or "easily" sexually aroused with "any" males is nothing but a plain dang sad ignorance and homophobic."

Reba: "What do you call it to think that a straight male would be sexually aroused with any females?"

So, I ask again. What do you call it when someone thinks that a straight male would be sexually aroused with any females?
a normal biological response?

Do you think a homosexual male would be sexually aroused with any males?

Because of that particular school's policy?
I believe all schools have similar policy.

If it wasn't that school's policy, then it wouldn't be a problem?
it would be a serious legal problem.

That is, school's who don't have a same sex policy can assign whomever they want to do the spanking, and that wouldn't be a problem?
that would be a serious legal problem.

a normal biological response?

Do you think a homosexual male would be sexually aroused with any males?
You still aren't understanding the question.

You called people who think that homosexual men could be aroused by spanking boys, "sad ignorance and homophobic."

So, what do you call people who think that straight men could be aroused by spanking girls?

...My boys were not spanked after they were around 5 years old...and the "spank" consisted of a swat on their bottom....but definitely, no bruises, welts or blisters!...

I have to disagree that it's ok to spank children of any age.

...Spankings, hitting, slappings...will only make the child more angrier...

Sometimes, yes. Thus the reason I wouldn't hit my child at any age.

You called people who think that homosexual men could be aroused by spanking boys, "sad ignorance and homophobic."

So, what do you call people who think that straight men could be aroused by spanking girls?

I think his answer to that question was "rapist". See post #79.

You do not have any problem with a male TSA agent doing enhanced pat-down on your daughter, right?

I'm sorry,but this does not answer my question. The question is really quite direct, why do you feel it is "extremely inappropriate" for vice principal to paddle school kids of the opposite gender?

You are not understanding my answer and you are snaking your way around.

You are focusing on sexual orientation. I am focusing on gender. Sexual orientation is illegal. Improper sexual conduct is illegal.

If a straight man was sexually aroused by spanking a girl, that's illegal.
If a straight man was spanking a girl, that's against the policy.

If a homosexual man was sexually aroused by spanking a boy, that's illegal.
If a homosexual man was spanking a boy, that's within the policy.

If a person believes it is ok for a straight man to spank a boy... that's fine.
If a person believes it is not ok for a homosexual man to spank a boy because of some sexual arousal... that's homophobic and ignorant.

I'm sorry,but this does not answer my question. The question is really quite direct, why do you feel it is "extremely inappropriate" for vice principal to paddle school kids of the opposite gender?

You'll have to ask the school why they have such a policy.

Back