Justin Bieber 's first mugshots and he smiled.

he one spoilt brat and prison sentense be good for him...i sure some of the old timers would love show him the ropes

Given how much loot her has I'm sure if america turns him away many other nationa would be happy for him to spend his loot with them
Whay is his crimes again?
Did america do away with the presumption of innocence?

What laundry list? has he been convicted? has America done away with the presumption of innocence?
why have you?

im not picking on anyone. i'm having a discussion with chigagoblue. a discussion you know a back and orth this and that kinda discussion
where am i picking on him?
cite me'
show my posts
if he is so fragile as to not be able to have a discussion with someone then why the hell is he posting to begin with?
i wont ick on you
ill discuss topics with you though
hope it helps your boredom saywhatkid

im not picking on anyone. i'm having a discussion with chigagoblue. a discussion you know a back and orth this and that kinda discussion
cite me'
show my posts
if he is so fragile as to not be able to have a discussion with someone then why the hell is he posting to begin with?
i wont ick on you

:hmm:.....ya don't wanna go there with SWK....just sayin'...and won't say again...:lol:

cite me'
show my posts
i wont ick on you
I didn't say you were picking on anyone.
I find your lack of capitalization to be somewhat droll.
I can have discussions without creating a crime drama styled character.

I am still bored. :sadwave:

good to see you jiro
wink
(lights cigerrete, inhales........exhales)

well rockin robbin im very frightened and scared of jiros strong sauce, i wonder how spicy he is?

good to see you jiro
wink
(lights cigerrete, inhales........exhales)

no idea what's up with these theatrical acts. you practicing to be an actor?

Back