Justin Bieber 's first mugshots and he smiled.

That's very true...just like other celebs as well. It's odd to think the way he blows his money, no one saw this train wreck before it happened? Sounds like someone that grew up thinking the world owed him something....

Or he owned the world and can do as he pleases-- NOT.

I don't even like Justin Bieber, but I think we need a little levity here.

The fact is, no matter how much money he has, he's a kid.

I might also add, he was doing 55-60 with a car that can do over 200 mph, you couldn't do over 200 with an LS6 454 Chevelle.

And, he didn't even blow the legal limit.

Is he a dirtbag? Probably. But, at least, get the crime that fits the circumstances.

If Justin is convicted of assault or battery, he could be refused admission to the United States or be placed into removal proceedings from the United States.

Sure he can. Doubt he will though. ReAlly with all the illegals and criminals the states can deport and wishes not too. I think going after this chump is silly though has some policial leverage.
After all deporting beiber will get you air tiMe, allot of smiles on a camera, interviews, ect. Deporting
Mexicans drug cartel henchmen will make you a Target and a target that will be sought.
I bet those who want to make a name with little risk will go for Beiber
Obviously
After all It's never about justice.
It's a system. A game. It has rules. And new up and comers from law school will wish to play this for everything they can. It's game many many if not most involved like to play.
It's an easy case. Look at how much press it's generated
Why risk going after the dangerous criminals?
Go for this chump kid
Quick way to gain capital in the legal world of utter and complete systemic bullshit the system rests on

We shall see about that. Last I checked, the petition had over 15,000 signatures.
People don't get deported on the basis of petitions. They get deported if their behavior justifies it under the law.

Residency in the US isn't a popularity contest.

Of course, the richer you are the more likely you will have a good legal team who will find every legal possibility for your defense.

He is not a serial killer so he wont be deported.

Bieber entered this country legally and pays beaucoup dollars in taxes, and committed a non-violent crime.

Major criminals enter this country every day ILLEGALLY, pay little or no taxes, and commit VIOLENT crimes (rape, assault and murder).

Why waste time and resources on Bieber beyond what is already legally required for his crimes?

IMG_30758705957292_zps2e3cef84.jpg
just putting it there...

Many stars like Bieber have many problems with their lifestyles and felt that the media like photographers and newspeople wanted to get the juices from them. Many stars don't like being pushed and gawked like they were the objects. The stars were suppose to be human beings but they were not respected and to have their privacy. But their privacy were invaded or trashed. Most newspeople tried to lied about them so much that the stars did not care about themselves and tried to commit suicides or commit petty crime that they are crying out for help. That is why many stars went for therapy help like psychiatrist or counselors. I feel sorry for many stars who had to go through this because they are famous. Imagine that Queen Elizabeth did not go through being bad or asking for help. She gets the help by showing respect for her as a human being. Being famous can be suck but that is their jobs which does not turn out the way they thought it would be. Millionaires are not happy with their own lifestyles but some do (few, I bet) are happy. :(

A petition on the White House website calling for the deportation of the Canadian-born teen idol had garnered 103,000 names -- easily surpassing the threshold of 100,000 signatures required for presidential consideration.

Bieber is due back in Miami for a court appearance on Valentine's Day, when he will also also face charges of resisting arrest and using an expired driver's license.

White House weighs petition to deport Justin Bieber

:laugh2: What a spoiled little twat. No, a petition with those signatures doesn't mean he'll be deported, it just means the White House has to look at it and respond. Though, a girl can dream can't she!? :D

:laugh2: What a spoiled little twat. No, I petition with those signatures doesn't mean he'll be deported, it just means the White House has to look at it and respond. Though, a girl can dream can't she!? :D

Think most of us would like to see him gone.

Back