Justin Bieber 's first mugshots and he smiled.

Hey thanks, I am planning a road trip to what we up here call the lower 48.
It is hard to resist that warm fuzzy thought of Bieber in amongst some genuine sort of guys.

Hey thanks, I am planning a road trip to what we up here call the lower 48.
It is hard to resist that warm fuzzy thought of Bieber in amongst some genuine sort of guys.

Lemme check my trusty phone. It should tell us.

Justin was copycat Miley's look on his mugshot. His idol is Michael Jackson. He have a large numerous of criminal case in the international. He need go back to home in Canada and have no long return to USA. He have warrant for vandalism in Brazil. He need to get some help and he refused go to drug rehab. His ex girlfriend Selena Gomez claimed that Justin is a drug addiction after polices raid his house in California. That is so shameful of him. He have to pay the fines to be waste the million dollars. He have a list of travel banned in China, Germany, Netherlands and more. He is the worst celebrity ever!

Justin was copycat Miley's look on his mugshot. His idol is Michael Jackson. He have a large numerous of criminal case in the international. He need go back to home in Canada and have no long return to USA. He have warrant for vandalism in Brazil. He need to get some help and he refused go to drug rehab. His ex girlfriend Selena Gomez claimed that Justin is a drug addiction after polices raid his house in California. That is so shameful of him. He have to pay the fines to be waste the million dollars. He have a list of travel banned in China, Germany, Netherlands and more. He is the worst celebrity ever!

I have a better idea-- plant him on a isolated island and actually make him learn how to survive. That means no drugs, no electronics, and no housing. Learn how to actually survive.

Back