Justin Bieber 's first mugshots and he smiled.

Yeah,yeah.. It's always the tough talkers who cave.

caving why?
its just banter. i didn't know this was serious? were discussing weak sauces,a rich Canadian kid, spicy thai hookers, boredom, 11 year olds, more boredom, pervs, vigilantes,
i want to include
midgets
ok you next?
or we can go back to my last point and question in regards to the presumption of innocence?
which ever suits any ones fancy i suppose
as for tough sauce, we all know you get the thickest bot

Some people really can't be online without creating a different persona. It probably annoys some people the way bold annoys others ;-)

Bieber was high on xanax, that's why he was smiling in the mug shot. I don't think he realized the cumulative seriousness of his situation in that moment.

I think the realization that he's in deep shit is slowly hitting him. Slooowly, because he's not too bright.

*huffin' puffin' my big fat cigar*

*chortling at hoichi's lil' cigarette*

*hoichi drags my arm to Colorado pen*

*blows at hoichi's cigarette*

caving why?
its just banter. i didn't know this was serious? were discussing weak sauces,a rich Canadian kid, spicy thai hookers, boredom, 11 year olds, more boredom, pervs, vigilantes,
i want to include
midgets
ok you next?
or we can go back to my last point and question in regards to the presumption of innocence?
which ever suits any ones fancy i suppose
as for tough sauce, we all know you get the thickest bot

Sorry Wilmer...

I thought you wanted to play Maltese Falcon. :(

how true.
Bot, what are your thoughts on out from the past?
saywhatkid, im sorry if my avatar has mislead you, my original avatar had me mistook for a lesbian on here thus i changed it to something more suitable, my original one was the GOJU fist,
anyway
yes pls all line up to suck my cigarette if that turns you on. will you swallow?
(scratches balls)

Some people really can't be online without creating a different persona. It probably annoys some people the way bold annoys others ;-)

Bieber was high on xanax, that's why he was smiling in the mug shot. I don't think he realized the cumulative seriousness of his situation in that moment.

I think the realization that he's in deep shit is slowly hitting him. Slooowly, because he's not too bright.

give the states case so far, or lack of it, the evidence all told, that we know, re the drag racing and the clocked speeds ect ect, even with him admitting to the drug use. in the end given his loot and how much resources he can muster as in well paid high end legal teams.
he is actually not in that much shit
if this was you or me, we would be. but we are not loaded
that changes things
especially in the legal system
my opinion of course.

yes pls all line up to suck my cigarette if that turns you on. will you swallow?
(scratches balls)
It didn't take long to get this kind of retort from you. You lose.

Now back to your regular broadcast of "back and forth discussion."

lose what? my load?
no kiddin, say what?
i'm bored, is it on your face? weak sauce, spicy enough? still bored?....(picks nose)
indeed lets return to the thread

lose what? my load?
no kiddin, say what?
i'm bored, is it on your face? weak sauce, spicy enough? still bored?....(picks nose)
indeed lets return to the thread
Well, I never verbally assaulted you. You have made several sexually disgusting comments directly towards me. Fifth grade playground stuff. I just said I was bored, pick on me.

Go dump your overflowing ashtray.

I don't know what it is like for a Canadian crossing the border into the US.

For an American crossing into Canada at the border station the Mounties have a look see at your American criminal record somehow. They see a DUI on there and it is back to Frozeass Alaska or wherever the thwarted journey began.
It goes way back too, decades. I don't have any so I hear of this second hand.

yes.
your record is checked at the border. coming both to Canada and to the U.S. the border is very integrated. before 911 it was fairly easy to enter with a record anyway, post 911 fat chance, coming via Canada anyway
you can eventually cross if you have a record. you need to pay a hefty fee and paperwork months in advance. it depends on the conviction. those with convictions of crimes of moral turpitude are prohibited from entering either way
for what its worth i know what im talking about.
take it or leave it

again is should be stressed loot in this case here matters. what is the case for you and i and the law is very much different when you are loaded
this kid is loaded and has allot of connections
he has made a few people loaded, and they will help him
trust me when i tell you what will happen to bieber is not the same as if this was a poor ghettoe black guy drag racing or some poor white kid doing it

The crossing the border from Canada to US is there a similar background check for Canadians and are they blocked if they have a criminal record in Canada? I am pretty sure you indicated yes. I am just clarifying.
In Biebers case if he has a record in the US- does the US block Canadians with a US record?

Block is probably the wrong word- not thinking too good today.

Sometimes these celebrities just plain chap someone and it does not matter what their connections are they will have a bad time here. They do get off but they spend a lot of money doing it. In Biebers case - young knucklehead. I agree he wont get the horn like a regular guy would but it will feel like it to him.

Yes. If u have a record and felony conviction or in canada its called an indictible offence then ur not getting into the states and vice versa
Unless u apply for a pardon or a weaver through nexus.
If ur loaded like anything the story then changes
Hope that answers ur question

Yes. If u have a record and felony conviction or in canada its called an indictible offence then ur not getting into the states and vice versa
Unless u apply for a pardon or a weaver through nexus.
If ur loaded like anything the story then changes
Hope that answers ur question

:hmm:....a "weaver through nexus"?

Back