Justin Bieber 's first mugshots and he smiled.

That's because they don't make smart choices. There are plenty with fame, money and youth that are fine.
Money can buy tuition, but it doesn't buy education.

Until he wises up, he will take the familiar road so many young wealthy people take to early "retirement." Not that I would miss him, since I cannot hear his music very well, and looking at his hair has given me a headache.

He thinks he's black, he thinks he's hip but he's just another dorky white kid who's a spoiled brat and life will soon throw him a curve ball before he even knows what hit him.

Laura

He thinks he's black, he thinks he's hip but he's just another dorky white kid who's a spoiled brat and life will soon throw him a curve ball before he even knows what hit him.

Laura
Maybe he can do a "reverse Jacko" and darken himself.

I doubt it; he doesn't even know how to get dressed and I'm wondering if his mother ever taught him how to put on pants. We know she's never discussed shirts....

another lol

Attachments

• 1517499_673275962735536_1658534312_n.jpg
    1517499_673275962735536_1658534312_n.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 22
He is another Vanilla Ice in the making.... young, dumb and thinks his money will buy him out of anything. He is spending it faster than he is making it....Going to be broke and a bum soon. Remember M C Hammer?

Vanilla Ice performed at a Gallaudet event about 11 years ago when I was a student. At the time, he was a washed out celebrity but he looked great though.

I just don't really get it. You have talent and get fame and money for it only to blow it. I guess I don't know what it is like to live life like that. I have always had to bust my ass for the money I earned. Ironically, the celebrities say that they worked hard as well for their fame and money so why don't all of them cherish it?

Who are those celebrities who cherish their fame and fortune without getting so messed up? I mean from childhood?

I can only name one that I can think of right now...Jodie Foster.

Laura

Please could you deport him to Canada?

I just don't really get it. You have talent and get fame and money for it only to blow it. I guess I don't know what it is like to live life like that. I have always had to bust my ass for the money I earned. Ironically, the celebrities say that they worked hard as well for their fame and money so why don't all of them cherish it?

Who are those celebrities who cherish their fame and fortune without getting so messed up? I mean from childhood?

I can only name one that I can think of right now...Jodie Foster.
Shirley Temple

Annette Funicello

Haley Mills

Shirley Temple

Annette Funicello

Haley Mills

My mom loved Annette Funicello.

I love Shirley Temple.

Don't know who Haley Mills. What about Helen Hays?

My mom loved Annette Funicello.

I love Shirley Temple.

Don't know who Haley Mills. What about Helen Hays?
Sorry, my typo. It's Hayley Mills:

Hayley Mills - IMDb

She was a Disney child actress.

Helen Hayes was a great actress but not a child star in the movies. I met her on Broadway when I was a teen. I saw her in Harvey.

Sorry, my typo. It's Hayley Mills:

Hayley Mills - IMDb

She was a Disney child actress.

Helen Hayes was a great actress but not a child star in the movies. I met her on Broadway when I was a teen. I saw her in Harvey.

Oh..she wasn't a child star? I thought she started acting as a kid. My mistake...

yes haley mills was a child star, think she was in lassie not sure

Back