Justin Bieber 's first mugshots and he smiled.

Can I just throw this out there for all these bad Florida stories?

Attachments

• LOL.jpg
    LOL.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 16
Can I just throw this out there for all these bad Florida stories?

Just like the other two, Justin probably will be let go as well.

He is likely not going to be deported to Canada. Article states:

Despite all his legal troubles, the charges against Bieber likely won't put him at risk of being deported or denied entry into the U.S. According to U.S. immigration law, authorities generally do not revoke an individual's visa unless the person has been convicted of a violent crime or has been sentenced to more than one year imprisonment.

AOL.com Article - Justin Bieber: From Boy-Next Door to Bad Boy

Despite all his legal troubles, the charges against Bieber likely won't put him at risk of being deported or denied entry into the U.S. According to U.S. immigration law, authorities generally do not revoke an individual's visa unless the person has been convicted of a violent crime or has been sentenced to more than one year imprisonment.

And they don't grant visas to felons, either. Let's not forget-- he might be facing felony vandalism charges if they find evidence he was there.

h16DFD818

I heard if he does get a one sentence he could be kick out USA.

Or if he gets charged with a felony. Either way, he's likely screwed.

I think if he does charged with a felony he should just be send back to Canada so our tax dollars will not wasted on him. Why should we get stuck with paying for his food. DR. bills etc when our jails are already overcrowded .

Nothing is going to happen. He's rich and he WILL get away with it.

That's very true...just like other celebs as well. It's odd to think the way he blows his money, no one saw this train wreck before it happened? Sounds like someone that grew up thinking the world owed him something....

Nothing is going to happen. He's rich and he WILL get away with it.

The state of CA doesn't care if you're rich or not. In fact, the richer you are, the more attention you're likely to get, and guys like him are an example of a successful star turned bad egg. People like these do NOT need to be here.

Back