JFK and Mimi Alford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mozart died of the old age of 35...when I learned that, I was like WTF? Old age of 35??? I am 39 years old and I feel young! Just wow.

Rheumatic fever was the cause of Mozart's death.

I was going to say, he did not.die of old age!

Have you ever heard the old Tom Lehrer comedy bit where he is talking about what he has done in life, and says "It is humbling to realize that when Mozart was my age...he had been dead for three years."

Mozart died of the old age of 35...when I learned that, I was like WTF? Old age of 35??? I am 39 years old and I feel young! Just wow.

We have better health care today and antibiotics and penicillin was not around in the 1800's.

You people are so silly. You have no idea just how America works! Let me give you an example,,Lets say you dont like this painting in Art Museum.

david-mcdowell-bizarre-art-painting-celebrity-trippy-fantasy.jpg

If you dont like it,,You can go to the Museum director and complain and tell him to remove it.If he refuses you have the right to fight it.

If you dont like this song,,
John Lennon - Imagine - YouTube

Then you go to the Station General Manager and complain and tell him to remove it. If he refuses you have the right to fight it. By going to the advertisers and pressure them we wont buy your products until you pull your add off that station.

You see what im sayin? America is the only nation where people can stand up against things they dont approve of and challenge it!

and this is also where people can stand up against people like you and say STFU :)

Did Mimi Alford say he did?

Pretty much.
Could I have done anything to resist President Kennedy? I doubt it: once we were alone in his wife’s bedroom, he’d manoeuvered me so swiftly and unexpectedly, and with such authority and strength, that, short of screaming, I don’t think anything would have thwarted his intentions.

What do you mean by pretty much? Care to provide a quote where Mimi actually alleges he raped her?

Just so you know, I saw her in a TV interview, what she had to say and what you are alleging are two completely different things.

I just gave a quote on what she said. She wanted to leave...but couldn't. Meaning she didn't want to have sex in the first place. She was in a situation similar to date rape. All this is just a borderline scenario.

No, I've read it in other sources as well. Fox didn't produce it, it's just an excerpt from the book written by the 19 year old intern he seduced and had an onging affair with. It's not new, his affairs have long been known. What is new is that this was one of his particular conquests.

He also took drugs, according to this book, but this, too, has been published before.

The press carefully protected his reputation at the time.

JFK has injury his back in the war and was on a lot of pain med and he had other health issues as a child. He was in pain most of the time.

JFK Took Many Drugs for Secret Health Problems - ABC News

The man is dead. How is he going to defend himself against allegedly that nothing would "thwart his intentions".

How lame. Attacking dead people is close to as low as some can get. (Apparently not for a select few, however.)

The man is dead. How is he going to defend himself against allegedly that nothing would "thwart his intentions".

How lame. Attacking dead people is close to as low as some can get. (Apparently not for a select few, however.)

I feel the same way , I mean what was the point in writing this book so many years later. I wish Mimi had thought about JFK grandchildren before coming out with this book. Let the guy RIP

So glad I'm above the mudslinging over a president dead some 50 years. The past is the past. At least *I* can move on, thank my lucky stars (including my non-need to rack up post points.)

The past is prelude

I just gave a quote on what she said. She wanted to leave...but couldn't. Meaning she didn't want to have sex in the first place. She was in a situation similar to date rape. All this is just a borderline scenario.

And Mimi when back to the pool a second time on her own free will to be with JFK. JFK was wrong in having sex with her , but the guy is dead and why did she have to hurt his famliy by coming out with his book?

And Mimi when back to the pool a second time on her own free will to be with JFK. JFK was wrong in having sex with her , but the guy is dead and why did she have to hurt his famliy by coming out with his book?

Well, at the pool, JFK pretty much pressured her into giving oral sex to Dave Powers at the pool. She was pretty much disgusted by it afterwards. Hurt? Remember, JFK took advantage of Mimi. She realized that a long time ago.

I don’t think the President thought I’d do it, but I’m ashamed to say that I did. It was a pathetic, sordid scene, and I can hardly bear to think about it. Dave was jolly and obedient as I stood in the shallow end of the pool and performed my duties. The President silently watched.
Afterwards, I was deeply embarrassed. As I climbed out of the pool, I heard Dave say sternly to his boss: ‘You shouldn’t have made her do that.’

Why write a book? For her own closure, perhaps? And it being relatively safe to tell her side of the story I suppose.

Well, at the pool, JFK pretty much pressured her into giving oral sex to Dave Powers at the pool. She was pretty much disgusted by it afterwards. Hurt? Remember, JFK took advantage of Mimi. She realized that a long time ago.

Why write a book? For her own closure, perhaps? And it being relatively safe to tell her side of the story I suppose.

Dave Powers is dead so how do we know this really happen? I know it very interesting that Mimi decided to come out with this book after everyone is dead. How convenient for Mimi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back