JFK and Mimi Alford

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's wonderful! Gives the unemployed a place to kill time.

And now you're just trolling.

I know, I know. I'm certainly entitled to my opinion. :)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

As I understand it, a large percentage of Washington employees are gay so that only makes sense, right?

There is a HBO special focused on the fact that Republicans(and Democrats) employ a lot of gay people and those people are fed up with the fact that the gay officials keep voting down their legislation.

HBO documentary 'Outrage' hits hypocritical gay politicians with an angry call to clean the closet - New York Daily News

I'd bet if JFK and his brothers were alive today they wouldn't be so hypocritical.

Why the need to hide it, then? Who paid for it? When? How? :pissed:

Why the need to hide it, then? Who paid for it? When? How? :pissed:

Need to hide what? I'm saying that if they where around today they would be for it.

Personally, I'm not against it. I just think it's hard to regulate it. Other than that, why not open up benefits for even people who are not married and living together?

The mechanism of enforcing a social construct is really moot at this point, IMO.

Need to hide what? I'm saying that if they where around today they would be for it.

Personally, I'm not against it. I just think it's hard to regulate it. Other than that, why not open up benefits for even people who are not married and living together?

The mechanism of enforcing a social construct is really moot at this point, IMO.

Cool.
But I believe Hunter S Thompson was killed for investigating this. :cool2:

why are you blaming JFK for Republican's mistakes? lol!

so you think Gingrich is an idiot too? he's a big supporter of NASA and wants to continue funding it.

Do you even ever read my post?

I'm blaming JFK for JFK's mistakes.
Sure Gingrich is a supporter of NASA and I live in Houston but I know that JFK gave NASA the wrong mission. Living on the moon/Mars is just a totally silly thought (and an expensive impossible mission that America is wasting money on). Note I am not a supporter of the Rep. nor Dem. presidents that followered in JFK's footsteps and continued this foolishness. I'm only pointing a finger at the guy who started this snowball rolling down the hill.
Why don't you and DC watch that auto commerical where the guy rolls a small snowball down the hill and then races it down to reach a parking spot.
The end shows a huge snowball and the destruction will give you both a laugh.
But we can't be laughing about anything JFK did when he was president.

Doubt it...otherwise he would not be (wrongly) quoting me.
Besides, I think he is one cool guy.

With his little boy there? Naw.

I'm very interested in this, though it's the first I've heard of it. I have a collection of Thompson's letters written over the course of his career. I never got the feeling he was suicidal by reading them.

Got some links? Thanks.

I did a quick google and came up with Suspicious Suicides: Hunter S. Thompson | Conspirazzi

Yeah, yeah, I know it LOOKS sleazy but just read it. :P

I read the whole thing. Interesting reading material. :lol: Just off the top of my head, I found a few factually incorrect things in there, but oh well. The truth is out there. (Cue eerie X-Files theme music.)

I have no doubt HST was involved in some shady weird things. Whether this is part of it, I don't know. I wouldn't stake my life on it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back