JFK and Mimi Alford

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy is dead , I see no needs to drag his name through mud after all there years! His wife saw her husband dies on her lap with his brain on her clothes!
Why can't people let them both R I P ! If anything I feel sorry for the grand kids
having people talk about JFK like this.

The problem is that the American people have never been able to rest in peace since the election of JFK. He is the guy whom started the snowball rolling down the hill....in unstopable snowball..and America has since paid the price ever since. His lack of attention to all the situations of his presidency was due to his womanizing.

The problem is that the American people have never been able to rest in peace since the election of JFK. He is the guy whom started the snowball rolling down the hill....in unstopable snowball..and America has since paid the price ever since. His lack of attention to all the situations of his presidency was due to his womanizing.

Dude, what are you smoking? Our current problems began with Regan and continued into the current context, it's not even a debate.

P.S. If it wasn't for JFK, you'd have a nuke missile aimed at your ass that is close enough for you to reach out and touch.

No president has been perfect. Some far from.

No president has been perfect. Some far from.

I agree. And, although I was against some of Bush's policies, I felt he was right on with immigration. Personally, I loved Regan, but, once you understand economics, he wasn't a good president, in that sense, at all.

Obama has done a good job with what he got.

Bernake and Gerthner should be put in prison, seriously, no normal person would run the fed like this.

*seething with impotent rage and mumbling gibberish*

:giggle:

Dude, I understand what you are saying. However, men do not decide whether it is or not. Women, most importantly the one in question, decide. Understand?

One key paragraph she wrote:
Could I have done anything to resist President Kennedy? I doubt it: once we were alone in his wife’s bedroom, he’d manoeuvered me so swiftly and unexpectedly, and with such authority and strength, that, short of screaming, I don’t think anything would have thwarted his intentions.
Mimi Alford: The day JFK took my virginity in his wife's White House bed | Mail Online

Again, what she wrote describes exactly all the nuances of a date rape. He used his power to get what he wanted to get sex by imposing himself against her will. She had no recourse but to comply. Sounds very much like a date rape scene. She admitted her naivete' and confusion while as a young 19 year old woman.

Thank goodness I don't spend all my waking hours staring into the abyss.

Thank goodness I don't spend all my waking hours staring into the abyss.

You don't need to worry until it stares back into you. That's when you'd best have a fitting answer for yourself. :lol:

You don't need to worry until it stares back into you. That's when you'd best have a fitting answer for yourself. :lol:

Yep. :lol:
I saw Wall Street last night and one guy mentioned something about your character showing after staring into the abyss. Wish I could remember the full quote.

And if you weren't there, you don't know, do you? You can't say he is one or he isn't. Simple as that.

I'd say the odds are quite good that he committed a highly nuanced date rape based on his womanizing history.

In "An Unfinished Life: John F. Kennedy, 1917-1963," author Robert Dallek details how the President tried to satisfy a voracious appetite for sex by bedding a string of party girls and staffers.

The bio also unveiled John Kennedy's long-secret affair with a teenage intern, unmasked by the Daily News last week as Marion (Mimi) Beardsley Fahnestock, now a Manhattan divorcee.

That was in 2003.

She turned a blind eye, but sometimes lashed out - New York Daily News

Apparently Koko does. He must be older than I initially thought, and was living at the White House to see all this going on.

So the real question is; are Democrats politically prone to commit sexual assaults? Is it due to their "logical brains" as was discussed before? Are Republicans less likely to commit these crimes due to their "emotional brains?"

I think the real questions are things like are men in power prone to abuse that power? Does the press aid and abet this abuse?

How does the public respond to that? When women finally report what men in power have done to them, how do we respond? By blaming the women for telling what happened to them? I think it's disturbing that people who imagine they are for women's rights are attacking this woman for telling what is, after all, HER story to tell.

At the time, Mimi was 19, and legal age was 21.

Most women's rights groups acknowledge that when a powerful employer in his 40s takes a 19 year old employee back to a bedroom and has sex with her, that is coercion. It would be considered sexual harassment at best.

At least, if Kennedy had been a Republican, that's what we'd be hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back