JFK and Mimi Alford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strike that Post! cause members dont like it,,Sorry

Man, that's bad.

JFK does not deserve that at all. No presidents deserve that.

Maybe so ok? People are sick n tired of the way politics is today. Ameruica needs to go back to the days before the 20th century. Did you know not one of these taxes excisted before 20th century

Sales Tax
School Tax
Liquor Tax
Luxury Tax
Excise Taxes
Property Tax
Cigarette Tax
Medicare Tax
Inventory Tax
Real Estate Tax
Well Permit Tax
Fuel Permit Tax
Inheritance Tax
Road Usage Tax
CDL license Tax
Dog License Tax
State Income Tax
Food License Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Gross Receipts Tax
Social Security Tax
Service Charge Tax
Fishing License Tax
Federal Income Tax
Building Permit Tax
IRS Interest Charges
Hunting License Tax
Marriage License Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Personal Property Tax
Accounts Receivable Tax
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Workers Compensation Tax
Watercraft Registration Tax
Telephone Usage Charge Tax
Telephone Federal Excise Tax
Telephone State and Local Tax
IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax
Telephone Federal Universal Service Fee Tax
Gasoline Tax (currently 44.75 cents per gallon)
Utility Taxes Vehicle License Registration Tax
Telephone Federal, State and Local Surcharge Taxes
Telephone Recurring and Nonrecurring Charges Tax

Not one of these Taxes excisted before 20th century

And you actually blame that on JFK? Otay. :shock:

And thank GOD Oswald took care of him

Thanks for posting that. Here is definitive proof of what kind of person you are. Can't imagine your stay here will be much longer tolerated. Don't let the door hit you on the way out, jackass.

Look,,People were not bitching back in 1880s. In fact it was very easy get a job and pay for a home back before 1900s ever started. Did you know you can sell food on the street during the 1800s without getting a permit. Look neighbors call cops on kids selling lemonade because they dont have a permit. Thats dumb!

Look,,People were not bitching back in 1880s. In fact it was very easy get a job and pay for a home back before 1900s ever started. Did you know you can sell food on the street during the 1800s without getting a permit. Look neighbors call cops on kids selling lemonade because they dont have a permit. Thats dumb!

Here's an idea: maybe the all-knowing, all-powerful Newt can invent a time machine and the two of you can go back to the good ol days together.

Id would love those Days

Home-Log.jpg

General-Store.jpg

20745_0125_1_lg.jpg

Going behind the wife and screw around other women, yes, I'd say that's deeply depraved. No? You don't think so?

No, I don't think so. I do think the act of cheating itself is wrong but wouldn't go so far as to say everyone who cheated are depraved.

No, I don't think so. I do think the act of cheating itself is wrong but wouldn't go so far as to say everyone who cheated are depraved.

Fine. You don't think it's act of depravity when he cheated on his own wife with 19 year old intern but I say that's a good example of it.

Fine. You don't think it's act of depravity when he cheated on his own wife with 19 year old intern but I say that's a good example of it.

re-read what i wrote.

p.s. many studies had been done on the subject of extra-marital affairs and statistics of spouses who cheat. Overall, they say about 50% of married men have cheated or will cheat. So, basically, according to your own definition, that means 50% of married men, more or less, in America are depraved. I just don't agree that all men who cheated are necessarily depraved, just that the act of cheating itself is indeed wrong.

We are all sinners. So, basically, that would mean even you and me are depraved if you want to start finger-pointing at those who did wrong in their lives.

Marriage Between a man and a woman should be honest.You see,, Once your married you cant fool around with other ladies. When you done your job at work you go home to your wife and kids. You dont drive off to parties and get drunk. You made vows at your wedding to keep. And you stay married!
Marrage is for life until the day you die.

Marriage Between a man and a woman should be honest.You see,, Once your married you cant fool around with other ladies. When you done your job at work you go home to your wife and kids. You dont drive off to parties and get drunk. You made vows at your wedding to keep. And you stay married!
Marrage is for life until the day you die.

Everyone who gets married has those intentions to be loyal till death. Then life happens.

Id would love those Days
Ha! :lol:

For starters, no video games, no texting, no internet, no A/C, no central heat, no interstate highways, no TV, no movies, no penicillin, no air travel, no videophones, no ADA....

There were plenty of bitching in the 1880s.

I could also use synonyms like "debased," "decadent," "degenerate," "demoralized," "corrupt," "loose," "perverse," "perverted," "reprobate," "sick," or "unwholesome."

Oh, I already read it. You disagree. I have a different take when it comes to an abusive relationship by taking advantage of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back