JFK and Mimi Alford

Status
Not open for further replies.
you think JFK is deeply depraved?

Oh wait, this is a Fox News article. Pffft. Never mind.

No, I've read it in other sources as well. Fox didn't produce it, it's just an excerpt from the book written by the 19 year old intern he seduced and had an onging affair with. It's not new, his affairs have long been known. What is new is that this was one of his particular conquests.

He also took drugs, according to this book, but this, too, has been published before.

The press carefully protected his reputation at the time.

When youre at a Sporting event and you hear that song.Youre suppose ether salute or put your hand over your heart and face the flag and stay quiet. Not to cheer wave flags and so on.

Well The Native Americans fought back!!! What did African Americans do during thiose civil rights days? They caused trouble!! If they were serious about freedom they should had pick up guns and fight! Like the Native Americans did.

:shock: What the??????????????????????

Shooting people is not causing trouble?

Please elaborate on this observation of yours.

He saw how you behaved during someone singing your country's national athem. Shame on you! :lol:

Well The Native Americans fought back!!! What did African Americans do during thiose civil rights days? They caused trouble!! If they were serious about freedom they should had pick up guns and fight! Like the Native Americans did.
people like you are the cause of domestic terrorism and violence in America. For people like you, violence and war is the only answer to every problem in America.

Black people faced discrimination, racism, and segregation. What did they do? They marched to White House and said "I have a dream..."

and what did you people do? you lynched them and raped them. you firebombed anybody's house/store for supporting them or even sympathizing with them.

Violance and War is the American way. Look at the American revolution. Like the Boston tea party. When people have enough they revolt and take action. They got sick of that tea tax so they took matters into their hands. Just like they had just enough tolerance against the Brits. So they all took up arms and fought the brits and send em back to england.

What about Buffalo Soldiers? or Tuskegee Airmen? or Frederick Douglass's sons?

:shock: What the??????????????????????

Shooting people is not causing trouble?

You gotta defend yourself. Just like our forefathers did and the Native Americans did. If yall dont like a situtation then take a stand against it. Thats the beauty of America. Ever seen an old TV commerical (Only In New York) I say only in America

You gotta defend yourself. Just like our forefathers did and the Native Americans did. If yall dont like a situtation then take a stand against it. Thats the beauty of America. Ever seen an old TV commerical (Only In New York) I say only in America

you must have a criminal record.

So black people disagreed with the segretation so instead of peaceful protests (maybe not in some cases), they should have shot down the white people? I cant wait until I tell my hubby this.

So black people disagreed with the segretation so instead of peaceful protests (maybe not in some cases), they should have shot down the white people? I cant wait until I tell my hubby this.

while you're at it, please relay my thanks to your husband for his service to protect this country from tyranny and terrorists so that people like SteveMcGarrett can live in peace and gorge themselves with food while watching American Idols.

btw SteveMcGarrett - her husband's black. black as smoker's tar-filled lungs.

while you're at it, please relay my thanks to your husband for his service to protect this country from tyranny and terrorists so that people like SteveMcGarrett can live in peace and gorge themselves with food while watching American Idols.

btw SteveMcGarrett - her husband's black. black as smoker's tar-filled lungs.

Aww thanks!

lol...and he smokes enough to make his lungs as black as he is. :lol:

When youre at a Sporting event and you hear that song.Youre suppose ether salute or put your hand over your heart and face the flag and stay quiet. Not to cheer wave flags and so on.

Um, that's not how we do it here. We have our own traditional customs, silly boy.

Here's an idea: maybe the all-knowing, all-powerful Newt can invent a time machine and the two of you can go back to the good ol days together.

LOL !! I was going to say that too about the OP!! Do you think there is a way to send him back to the good old days! Maybe we could all chip in some money to get him on his way!!

Okay people, I think it's pretty obvious "SteveMcGarrett" is just a troll. Time to turn our backs on him.

turn_back.jpg

LOL !! I was going to say that too about the OP!! Do you think there is a way to send him back to the good old days! Maybe we could all chip in some money to get him on his way!!

I would love love to go back to the Roaring 20s.

Look,,People were not bitching back in 1880s. In fact it was very easy get a job and pay for a home back before 1900s ever started. Did you know you can sell food on the street during the 1800s without getting a permit. Look neighbors call cops on kids selling lemonade because they dont have a permit. Thats dumb!

The average life span in the 1800's was about 37 years . And that would still be too long for the likes of you!!

The average life span in the 1800's was about 37 years . And that would still be too long for the likes of you!!

Mozart died of the old age of 35...when I learned that, I was like WTF? Old age of 35??? I am 39 years old and I feel young! Just wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back