It's official!!

:grouphug: :grouphug:
Roadrunner said:
Haha man, I like the way you think! Hmm...now that's a GREAT idea...I do believe I am going to love toying with the idea of having the wedding in the middle of 2007....!! :D Let the bells rinnnnngg!!!

Pssttt...honeybuns?? *looks for ^Angel^, whatcha think dearie...*grinning a whole lot more now*, I sure like the idea of 2007-- :whistle:

As for all of you who have posted here in this thread, all of you sure 'rocks' in AD, really do appreciate all the affectionate posts congratulating 'us'--Thanks for all the congratulations and support--c'mon, let's have an AD hug now!! :grouphug:
:grouphug: :grouphug: I second that, a wedding in the middle of 2007 would be so great, and then I read Angel's thread about Leibling being her bridesmaid, and I can understand where Angel is coming from too. Leibling is her dear friend, and Angel wants to make sure Leibling is there too. I am sure Angel and RR will come to a wedding date agreement. :hug: to both of you!!! :ily: both!!

:dance2:
Liebling:-))) said:
:rofl:

Dear Americans, sorry to disappoint you that I hate ribs... :D I don´t mind to try anything except nuts and ribs... :D

:dance2: Awwwww, Leibling, it doesn't matter what you eat at the wedding, as long as you have a wonderful time sharing in Angel and RR's day, and besides when you have fun, you even forget about eating!!! So just plan on having a great time, and bogeying all day long!!!! :dance2:

hmm let me know when your wedding coming up so I can do be prepare to save my money to save it up till fly or ride the bus arrive your home area OHIO then watch your wedding later after wedding back home!! lol :lol:

Once I went to my old best friend's wedding it is first time for me go to see there deaf wedding .. I do many time go to wedding by my families but dont know what they saying till finally I went to my old best friend's wedding easy for me to chatting lol

hopefully if it is my 2nd time to see your wedding with lots of deaf ppl from Alldeaf people hehehehe

*whistle* this thread getting growing growing more....

wow.. impressive.. RR and Angel are exicting and look forward newylands incoming...

AD'ers whoever will attend and watch your wedding.. If suppose r u invite me.. I'll bring prank jokes things for you both.. If you not invited me.. i'll snail mail you and HUGE PRANK GIFT.. hahahahah
kidding!

by the way takes couple years which it's plenty years will come fast! :fingersx:

GalaxyAngel said:
*whistle* this thread getting growing growing more....

wow.. impressive.. RR and Angel are exicting and look forward newylands incoming...

AD'ers whoever will attend and watch your wedding.. If suppose r u invite me.. I'll bring prank jokes things for you both.. If you not invited me.. i'll snail mail you and HUGE PRANK GIFT.. hahahahah
kidding!

by the way takes couple years which it's plenty years will come fast! :fingersx:

:rofl: hahahaha

^Angel^ said:
:squint: ...Where do you think you're going Mr. Tousi?...

:hug: :aw: Angel you are going to make the most beautiful bride, you are going to shine that day. With that in mind? Sunglasses as favors for the wedding? We're going to need them when we see our shining Angel coming down the aisle!! I am getting all choked up now. This is going to be such a wonderfu celebration.

CODAchild said:
:dance2:

:dance2: Awwwww, Leibling, it doesn't matter what you eat at the wedding, as long as you have a wonderful time sharing in Angel and RR's day, and besides when you have fun, you even forget about eating!!! So just plan on having a great time, and bogeying all day long!!!! :dance2:

:D EXACTLY

I do not worry which foods they prepare for their wedding but mainly important is happy to see Angel & Roadrunner in real life and save my calories :D... dancing and chatting with online friends.... it´s mainly important to me than think about foods... :D

CODAchild said:
:hug: :aw: Angel you are going to make the most beautiful bride, you are going to shine that day. With that in mind? Sunglasses as favors for the wedding? We're going to need them when we see our shining Angel coming down the aisle!! I am getting all choked up now. This is going to be such a wonderfu celebration.

Aw That was very sweet, I'm going to find the most beautiful wedding dress and I know this is going to be my last wedding since I found the man of my dreams, and I want to make this wedding even more special for us both , something we both will never forget...

:hug:

Thank you ALL so very much, and you all are soo sweet to us! :grouphug:

:hug: :hug: Angel, it will truly a beautiful and special day for both you and Roadrunner. I wish you both the best of futures, the best life, and a love that will last eternity. I wish you both the best of luck on your plannings, and all the goodness the future will hold for you both!!
:ily: both!!!

Wow... awesome! Congratulation to ^Angel^ and Roadrunner! Best wishes to you both... :ily:

I just wanted to say to Angel thanks so much for giving me "Just Peachy" signature and blinkie! :hug: (sorry off topic but I know u won't mind, Angel)

haha you're very welcome sweetie, no I don't mind at all :hug:

I'm really sorry for keeping you guys waiting on a picture of my engangement ring...We've been trying to work on this scanner, but it seems there's a problem so, we decide to take the picture thru my sk2, not a good picture thou as what we took from the camera but at least you guys can see what it looks like for now.... :aw:

engagementring.txt
engagementring2.txt

awww so sweet of him to give u this ring. Beautiful ring. Is it attach to two rings, one engage and another one is wedding?

Yeppppp...that's the one my dear ^Angel^ gotten from me on the night I surprised her, :D although the picture may not be crystal clear to show that the engagement ring not only has a nice 'rock' on top, but also has 6 diamonds on the band and the wedding band itself has 9 diamonds.

Also, it's always sooooo cute every time she is looking and admiring her ring and sure brings a smile to my face...now...umm...shouldn't she be called: 'DiamondAngel' ?!! :lol: Now I'm glad that at least we were able to show her beautiful ring here-- :)

jazzy said:
awww so sweet of him to give u this ring. Beautiful ring. Is it attach to two rings, one engage and another one is wedding?

The one in the picture only shows the engagement ring...wedding band will be attached once she becomes my WIFE....*grins*

Back