It's official!!

Roadrunner said:
Good one....speaking of that...does that means you're volunteering to serve it? :D

Lol, well, RR, at the rate you two are delaying, tell ya what: I'll send you a three day old heifer and by the time wedding bells are finally sounded, it'll be primed!
:D

Tousi said:
Lol, well, RR, at the rate you two are delaying, tell ya what: I'll send you a three day old heifer and by the time wedding bells are finally sounded, it'll be primed!
:D

But...but....after it's all primed up and ready....does it still mean you're gonna don a chef attire and serve it to our wedding guests? :D

OldNavyGirl said:
2007!!!! but but..... some of us are going on cruise on end of oct 2007. keep that on ur mind too as well. :) I'm soo happy for both of you!!! :)

Ohhh...enjoy your cruise! And pssttt...last time I recall, I don't think the month of October is in the middle of the year-- :D (yeah, call me a smart azz-- :lol:), but all in all, I believe we're going to set it up sometime either early in the summer, like in June...no no, it won't be on ^Angel^'s b-day, that's a celebration all its own! Right now, as I see it along with ^Angel^, it could be late Spring, early Summer OR in the middle of Summer....

Tousi said:
A wedding with an international flavor! Leibling, just leave the German sausages home; this calls for good, old American prime rib! LOL!

:rofl:

Dear Americans, sorry to disappoint you that I hate ribs... :D I don´t mind to try anything except nuts and ribs... :D

Roadrunner said:
Liebling, I'm glad that you're looking forward to being one of ^Angel^'s bridemaids and that it will be your first time as well-- :D

Also, I can understand how it can be when you feel it would help you better to make it down in 2008, heck, I can't really WAIT that long... :lol:, but, if there's something 'we' can do to help you be able to come down in 2007, please let us know via IMs or PMs--

Thanks for the nice comments too...appreciate that! :thumb:...All was done for a very special lady in my life and she deserved the lovely suprise and it sure was worth EVERY minute putting all this together...just shows how much I do 'love' her very much!! :)

:D you CAN´T wait... I don´t blame you... Yes, I will TRY... we will talk via IMs...

Roadrunner said:
But...but....after it's all primed up and ready....does it still mean you're gonna don a chef attire and serve it to our wedding guests? :D

Lol, by PRIMED, I meant the black angus heifer! *LOL, nice evasion, Tousi!*

Roadrunner said:

Ok, just let me know how Angel's raising something she's gonna eat on HER day between now and then. Something tells me she's gonna stuff that ole heifer in the closet like DD does to certain people....so we don't eat it.

Dang, hoiw do I remove the previous post? Friggin trigger finger Tousi!

Ok ok....*setting aside certain jokes, a certain heifer we wouldn't dare eat, leave a certain closet in another world its own.....*

Would you do the 'honors' of serving our wedding guests? :whistle:

im curious.. will AD be invited to go and watch you guys marry? or will it be personal type of wedding only?

Liebling:-))) said:
:rofl:

Dear Americans, sorry to disappoint you that I hate ribs... :D I don´t mind to try anything except nuts and ribs... :D

Leibling, prime rib has bones in it but it is like a roast; you won't get any bones with prime rib. Nevermind, just bring a sausage for yourself! LOL!

CrazyMomma said:
Do I get an invitation to the wedding???

Of course you will :hug:

SpiceHD said:
im curious.. will AD be invited to go and watch you guys marry? or will it be personal type of wedding only?

Some Aders will be invited.... :)

Liebling:-))) said:
sorry to disappoint you that I hate rib

So do I and there will be ribs but I'll have something else too not just ribs ;)...

may i ask if ill be invited or no? (its alright if im not invited, however i do want to go. so naturally im pretty curious heh)

DeafMonkey said:
love to if I go to see your wedding hehe too far away from my home hehe

Yeah!! I would love to go too! but it is kind of far away even though its in Ohio...it would be so awesome to meet twins (Cheri and ^Angel^)

SpiceHD, since you live in Ohio and is my friend so yes you're invited also.. :hug:

BabyAngel and DeafMonkey, you girls are more than welcome to come, we still will send the invations to you both, so whatever you girl decide to do, we will understand...

As you know, we will have pictures in case some can not make it and there's always another time we can get together, so please don't feel bad for not being able to make it! :grouphug:

BabyAngel said:
Yeah!! I would love to go too! but it is kind of far away even though its in Ohio...it would be so awesome to meet twins (Cheri and ^Angel^)

yeah me too would love to meet them hope so not make me confused which one Cheri or ^Angel^ hahahahah :rofl:

^Angel^ said:
SpiceHD, since you live in Ohio and is my friend so yes you're invited also.. :hug:

BabyAngel and DeafMonkey, you girls are more than welcome to come, we still will send the invations to you both, so whatever you girl decide to do, we will understand...

As you know, we will have pictures in case some can not make it and there's always another time we can get together, so please don't feel bad for not being able to make it! :grouphug:

Yeah good idea hehehe.. If I am in your wedding day dont make me confused if you are Cheri LOL :rofl: cause you and Cher are twin sisters lol :lol:

I promise you won't get confused, since I'll be the one wearing a wedding grown... :thumb:

Oh a wedding dress, eh? But I thought you said something about Army fatiques? *Ducking for cover* Good Nighttttttttttt!

Back