It's official!!

:shock: after engageement how long usually they'd wait to marry? new to me

^Angel^ said:
I promise you won't get confused, since I'll be the one wearing a wedding grown... :thumb:

LOL!!!! yeah I am sure it is really you ^Angel^ on your wedding of white dress lol

Tousi said:
Oh a wedding dress, eh? But I thought you said something about Army fatiques? *Ducking for cover* Good Nighttttttttttt!

:squint: ...Where do you think you're going Mr. Tousi?...

RebelGirl said:
Think I'll get confuse which is which if I meet them one day????

I'm sure there are several people that can get confused to which is who, etc., after a little time, one can pretty much know who's who...as for me, sometimes, in a split nano-second, I may get the two mixed up especially when they're both looking away...or off in the distance.

RebelGirl said:
Think I'll get confuse which is which if I meet them one day????

I don't think you will, alot of people could tell us apart...U will see ;)

^Angel^ said:
I don't think you will, alot of people could tell us apart...U will see ;)

you just *ahem* invited me! I so can't wait!!!! I'll know when I meet you and Cheri but make sure don't let me make a fool of myself in front of peeps.. I'll know for sure its you in your wedding gown.. but once you're in your reg. clothing.. just don't embarrass me... pretty please.. :giggle:

hahaha....I promise I won't embarrass you, I will let you know in case you get confused.... :mrgreen:

RebelGirl said:
you just *ahem* invited me! I so can't wait!!!! I'll know when I meet you and Cheri but make sure don't let me make a fool of myself in front of peeps.. I'll know for sure its you in your wedding gown.. but once you're in your reg. clothing.. just don't embarrass me... pretty please.. :giggle:

yeah that is what I told ^Angel^ i dont want to get into confused by the twins lol and she said I will see her wedding gown lol lol :D..

in private! lol cheri is the "bad" girl.. she can fool me, can she? :Ohno:

Psst... Cheri, I still love ya!

RebelGirl said:
in private! lol cheri is the "bad" girl.. she can fool me, can she? :Ohno:

Psst... Cheri, I still love ya!

How bad can I get? It's just gotta be a wedding. Oh wait! I got some ideas! :mrgreen:

Hi, OMG! I thought I already congrats both of you, RR and Angel in public... Hey, anyway congrats, and wish you wonderful, and joyous for years to come!

Cheri said:
How bad can I get? It's just gotta be a wedding. Oh wait! I got some ideas! :mrgreen:

eh? Oh no pleaseeee..... :tears: ....

Thank you very much Diehardbiker ;)

CONGRATS!!!
Some said confuse with you and Cheri.. it happens with me and my sis most of times (we are about 4 1/2 years apart but look alike that people sometimes thinks we are twin)...

^Angel^ said:
SpiceHD, since you live in Ohio and is my friend so yes you're invited also.. :hug:

BabyAngel and DeafMonkey, you girls are more than welcome to come, we still will send the invations to you both, so whatever you girl decide to do, we will understand...

As you know, we will have pictures in case some can not make it and there's always another time we can get together, so please don't feel bad for not being able to make it! :grouphug:

Awww thank you so much for inviting me!!! I will looking forward to get invitations from you!

Back