It's official!!

Aw Thanks Catmandu! ;)

OK OK geez I kept forgetting to say something else to add for Angel and RR!! I just want to say Congrats having new and beautiful ring.... wow!! So lovely!!! (sighs...sad for me tho cuz I have never married in my life....*gulp* pls dont say it at all thanks!) But still I am happy for u RR and Angel!!! I just hope u both to have a go wonderful yrs in ur life forever!!!!! :) I am abt to cry! LOL...

Just thought I would remind you of the 1st best day of your life Angel! The second best day would be when you walked down the aisle with your prince charming!

Ahhh nice to see this topic brought back.... lol... bet this topic gonna bring back some good memories for some folks who attended RR and Angel's wedding and more...

wow, great to see this topic back... :thumb:

I am still waiting for the picture of your hands with wedding rings... :cool:

RR and Angel are lucky to have each other they are true soulmates smile

hugs you both RR and Angel

Hey RR :)

I knew it is old post that you posted in 2005, that time I joined in April 2006, anyway ahem....*clear thoat* when I got up and in the mood for me to read on AD and saw said "it's offical" I was what is this? so I opened thread--- I read.... sure enough I cried WOW this is very nice and romance story about you guys! how it secrets etc... it was really sweet of RR doing this for his wife Angel. You both are a wonderful people! I believe that.. :) I want you to know that I am very happy for you..... both! *sigh* sorry if I am crying now.... I just :jaw: that you wrote a beauiful! story.

Can I say something? I love you both no matter that I dont know you, but we chatted sometimes become friends! I thank to RedHeadGrrl that she invited me on AD. :)

Well, I love you both. *tears*

Spicygrrl!

Awww...*hands SxySpicyGrrl some kleenex tissues--* we :ily:2 :cool:

Thanks to all for recent comments--nice to see and read this again, almost feels like it happened yesterday. Am elated and have a sense of warm and peaceful feeling when this has inspired others...and continues to do so. :)

~RR

Awww Spicyie :hug:, we :ily: you all too and will always hold a very special place in our hearts..sooo nice to see this thread brought up again, This tears me up every time I read it, good memories.

Thanks Bear for the reminder. :aw:

Back