It's official!!

lol I couldn't be happier for you two. Now all we gotta do is a wedding lol. But there can't be a wedding without a girls night out!!! hehehe *winks*

*Dragging Cheri in for ideas *

Girls night out ? OoOo I would like that!!! :fingersx:

Hehe Angel with Cheri involved it is sure to be a *dirty* good time haha. RebelGirl you took the thoughts right out of my head haha.

^Angel^ said:
I'm really sorry for keeping you guys waiting on a picture of my engangement ring...We've been trying to work on this scanner, but it seems there's a problem so, we decide to take the picture thru my sk2, not a good picture thou as what we took from the camera but at least you guys can see what it looks like for now.... :aw:

engagementring.txt
engagementring2.txt

:hug: :hug: OH Angel!!!! You engagement ring is absolutely beautiful!!! What a great choice Roadrunner made in picking out your ring. I am glad I finally got to see it. It is so beautiful!!! I wish you and Roadrunner the best in the future to come!! Love you both!!! :ily: :ily:

Congratulations to both of you RoadRunner and Angel! Best wishes for your future days!

Cheers
Kangaroo

Congratulation, beautiful ring. I'm sure ^Angel^ is lucky to have you to be part of her life. Wish you a wonderful future with her, to be the happiest forever.

Aw Thank you so much guys for the nice comments and the Congratulations too as well!! :grouphug:....

Bear said:
Hehe Angel with Cheri involved it is sure to be a *dirty* good time haha. RebelGirl you took the thoughts right out of my head haha.

peek.gif
YIKE!!!

Bear said:
lol I couldn't be happier for you two. Now all we gotta do is a wedding lol. But there can't be a wedding without a girls night out!!! hehehe *winks*

*Dragging Cheri in for ideas *

woOOooo.. Brilliant idea Bear! Yes, Indeed Girls Night.. LET'S GOOD TIME and Angel will not forget the best girls night! Keep her treasure memories before her wedding on the way! :D :fingersx:

^Angel^ said:
I'm really sorry for keeping you guys waiting on a picture of my engangement ring...We've been trying to work on this scanner, but it seems there's a problem so, we decide to take the picture thru my sk2, not a good picture thou as what we took from the camera but at least you guys can see what it looks like for now.... :aw:

engagementring.txt
engagementring2.txt

Ohhhhh beeeeeaaaauuuuuttiiffffuuuulllllllll ring.... Roadrunner has a good taste to pick ring for you..... I can see it at last but I will see it in REAL LIFE... :bump: :D

Congrate! and let us know when ur wedding coming up so i can zoomm watch ur big wedding make us cryyyy hhahahhah muah RR and ^Angel^

Aw Thank you girls!!

It will be next year but we will keep you guys update on which month it may be ... ;)

Angel and RoadRunner, congratulations on your engagement! The engagement ring is gorgeous! May you two bring happiness and many more years together!

Back