It must get tiring!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My youngest nephew has a long haired daschund and a HUGE tom cat. The dog runs to the door to be let in whenever Bob comes close to him! But then, he has a mama calico cat, and they just love each other! The cat sleeps curled up next to the dog.:P

:aw:

My youngest nephew has a long haired daschund and a HUGE tom cat. The dog runs to the door to be let in whenever Bob comes close to him! But then, he has a mama calico cat, and they just love each other! The cat sleeps curled up next to the dog.:P

Awww so cute!

You can borrow my calico. She's only 28 lbs. That's all.

Once on a farm I was sleeping by the open window upstairs in the loft and felt what I thought was the cat on the bed. I grabbed it to put it on the floor, and it was a possum. :lol:

You can borrow my calico. She's only 28 lbs. That's all.

Danny's calico is very tiny. She had a litter awhile back, and I thought the kittens were nursing so long that she was shrinking!

Once on a farm I was sleeping by the open window upstairs in the loft and felt what I thought was the cat on the bed. I grabbed it to put it on the floor, and it was a possum. :lol:

Those things are downright freaky looking!:shock:

Ah..... So for ASL users...... If an oral person makes fun of ASL they are audist. But you still reserve the right to make fun of and criticize others choosen form of communication. Gotcha....... :lol:

Shhhhh....Dad's here! Everyone be quiet so he doesn't know we are having a party!

Hide the beer before somebody pisses in them!

:wave: Kristina, I loved/love the pizza! :ty: yummy!
:) everybody!

Awww! Dachshund is my favorite breed and I had several short haired dachshunds over my lifetime. I plan on getting two short haired dacshunds in the future.

Awww! Dachshund is my favorite breed and I had several short haired dachshunds over my lifetime. I plan on getting two short haired dacshunds in the future.

I have had 3 of the long haired. My nephews both fell in love with the one I had when they were little guys, so now they both have one in their families. They are really good around kids.

Buffalo do you have ideas for names for your Doxies? Your future hounds?

:wave:Jillio, I'm not leaving just yet!

Shhhhh....Dad's here! Everyone be quiet so he doesn't know we are having a party!

Wait...my dad is in AZ. I will see him next weekend. So, I still have a week to go before I get reprimanded by my dad although he is very very laid back and hardly reprimands me. :giggle:

I just saw my dad tonight, we just got back from services. It was outdoors on a lake - someone has lake property. Very peaceful.

Buffalo do you have ideas for names for your Doxies? Your future hounds?

:wave:Jillio, I'm not leaving just yet!

Whew! I was afraid Dad scared you off! He talks tough, but it's just talk. Nothing to worry about.:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back