It must get tiring!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait...my dad is in AZ. I will see him next weekend. So, I still have a week to go before I get reprimanded by my dad although he is very very laid back and hardly reprimands me. :giggle:

Shoot. Could we get him to be the AD dad?

Oh. That's all?

It knew better than to tapdance on me. :giggle:
That was quite a while ago, though, when we had this 19-acre farm, with chickens and a few goats. We sold the property since. ("We" being myself and three other hippie friends.)

I asked my SO, the next time we see one in the backyard, can we let him in?

He was very agreeable.

To closing the door first.

Dammit.

That was quite a while ago, though, when we had this 19-acre farm, with chickens and a few goats. We sold the property since.

OK, I see your point. :giggle:

Shoot. Could we get him to be the AD dad?

Nope but he is a FB dad. You can see him making jokes out of my status often. He has the same last name as I do (maiden name...*hint).

That was quite a while ago, though, when we had this 19-acre farm, with chickens and a few goats. We sold the property since. ("We" being myself and three other hippie friends.)

Which reminds me that one night I was asleep in Dorm E at MSSD and then I could feel something tiny jumping all over my body and I woke up and sat up and then the mouse fled my bed. I went back to sleep.

:ty: yes, my dad and I are very similar, both in appearance and personality. We both enjoyed the serenity of that person's home on that lake. He loves the water.

When I was in high school I volunteered briefly with a live animal exhibit at a local museum. They had possums, snakes, ferrets, chinchilla, doves, rats - it was neat for me to learn about and handle all the animals. The director of that project retired and the exhibit ended. I got to keep a hamster from the exhibit.

Which reminds me that one night I was asleep in Dorm E at MSSD and then I could feel something tiny jumping all over my body and I woke up and sat up and then the mouse fled my bed. I went back to sleep.

OMG..I would have screamed bloody murder.

The first summer after we bought our house, there was a family of mice in my bedroom. My brother and I spent allllll night staying up and catching htem. We caught a total of 5 or 6 mice. It was a nightmare.

Then, the problem recurred again last summer but we tackled the problem.

This summer, no problem and I hope to god that they dont resurface while we are gone for 2 weeks.

I HATE mice!

OMG..I would have screamed bloody murder.

The first summer after we bought our house, there was a family of mice in my bedroom. My brother and I spent allllll night staying up and catching htem. We caught a total of 5 or 6 mice. It was a nightmare.

Then, the problem recurred again last summer but we tackled the problem.

This summer, no problem and I hope to god that they dont resurface while we are gone for 2 weeks.

I HATE mice!

let's hope the mice dont' come back.

My Labrador caught lotsa mice and rabbits around here when he was younger.

My kind of gal! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back