It must get tiring!

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone like strawberry rhubarb pie? I'm gonna look for some tomorrow and can bring some-

Whew! I;m glad you clarified that! I thought you wanted to adopt a Dad.:giggle: Too many different conversations here!:lol:

I wish I could see some playing dead.
The possum, of course. :whistle:

they're amazing when they play dead like that.....

ok! strawberry rhubarb it is!:)

Shhhhh....Dad's here! Everyone be quiet so he doesn't know we are having a party!

Oh no.....please don't stop because of me. Post away! In fact I would love for you to post as much as you possibly can. :). Seriously

do we need any ice cream or anything like that to go with all the pie?

Oh no.....please don't stop because of me. Post away! In fact I would love for you to post as much as you possibly can. :). Seriously

Gonna have an international bestseller! :lol:

let's hope the mice dont' come back.

Geez, if they do, then more hard work. I keep this house insanly clean.

I dont know which is worse...bed bugs or mice.

My hubby said we picked a lemon for a house but it is a CUTE house. Just wrought with problems

cracked foundation
leaking basement
mice
bed bugs
plumbing system all messed up

so far, we have solved 3 of the 5 problems. Two of them are very expensive but they will get fixed!

:aw:sorry to read Shel - think the person who owned your home before you could be related to the people who owned our before - almost same issues.
and he was a plumber.

I dont' think our beagle ever went after rabbits; he was the kind of dog who's friendly to just about everything. em.

My cat did not appreciate his friendliness prolly because she didn't want him to bounce all over her.

Aww.. can we still adopt Shel's dad?

Awww..he would LOVE to adopt all of you. He loves people. He is a people person.

When he comes here in MD , he makes friends with the people in my community that I havent made friends with. My hubby LOVES him. I cant wait until my brohter's girlfriend meets him next weekend. I think my dad will LOvE her to pieces. My mom has already met her and her mom and my mom loves the both of them which is shocking!

Geez, if they do, then more hard work. I keep this house insanly clean.

I dont know which is worse...bed bugs or mice.

My hubby said we picked a lemon for a house but it is a CUTE house. Just wrought with problems

cracked foundation
leaking basement
mice
bed bugs
plumbing system all messed up

so far, we have solved 3 of the 5 problems. Two of them are very expensive but they will get fixed!
Boy you did pick a lemon of a house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back