I gotta go work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oceanbreeze said:
Seriously, Ms P...What drugs are you really on??????? Because, you flip flop back and forth so much, you're starting to make me wonder here....
wonder? girl, there's no wonder about it...she's really good at pissing people off only cuz she's looking for someone to treat her like aprincess, just like her mom and dad did. she's so good at it i wonder if saddam hussein would be able to handle her!

FeistyChick said:
miss p... why do u have to complain about every fookin' thing??? eh? :roll:

it is time for you to get a life and your azz in gear girl... there is more to life than just :type: 24/7 sheesh! ...
ya gota point!!!! miss pissy...world revolves around her... :wackit:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I got a LARGE GRIN ON MY FACE.... :D

Thank you.
don't u understand that u can't always get what u want?! geez you're spoiled
EVERYBODY!!!!!!!! PLEASE STOP GIVING HER WHAT SHE WANTS! SHE'S GONNA KEEP WHINING TILL SHE GETS IT AND I CAN'T DEAL WITH THAT! :liar:

zombie, if you don't calm down,
you might end up with a stroke.

So calm down.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
zombie, if you don't calm down,
you might end up with a stroke.

So calm down.

stroke?? stroke??? stroke is my middle name!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

So, what's ur point for posting a job letter online? We all gotta work and not rely on SSI to make a living. In Chicago, SSI does not cover the daily lifestyle such as rent.
If it was up to me, I rather be working than earning SSI because working to earn money, you make more money than SSI, get more benefits and perhaps a better retirement plans in case Bush fu@kup the Social Security.

do u think she has bi-polar or mulitple-personality?? kinda like schz or whatever? since she goes back and forth...... :crazy:

downing said:
do u think she has bi-polar or mulitple-personality?? kinda like schz or whatever? since she goes back and forth...... :crazy:

That could be....

Attachments

• misspiggy.gif
    misspiggy.gif
    29 KB · Views: 10
or isolated and has depression, feels she can't go out in public with all those people cuz she looks.....u know.

downing said:

i mentioned this in one of the threads a while ago.. bi-polar or mulitple personality... it looks like she is bi-polar.. i could be wrong cuz from what i have seen so far.. she has her HIs and LOWs... or maybe multiple personality disorder as she is always changing her moods sheesh... :roll:

and she makes millllllllions of excuses sheesh and complains about her TCS.. but from what i have heard.. her condition is not as bad as she thinks it is?? :confused:

I got 4 planets in Scorpio, I don't want anybody to figure me out.

:lol:

:thud: HUH??? Ok i know i'm on planet earth and from what i'm seeing here OMG * walking out*

javapride said:
:thud: HUH??? Ok i know i'm on planet earth and from what i'm seeing here OMG * walking out*

I know, Java, I know. It's okay. You're not the only one who's mind short circuited when they read her. Mine did too.

What? Am I a laughing stock here? Huh? You guys think I am pathetic?

:shock:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
What? Am I a laughing stock here? Huh? You guys think I am pathetic?

:shock:

the question really is ...What do you think of yourself?

Oceanbreeze said:
the question really is ...What do you think of yourself?

well you told me not to judge, and you are judging me.

Anyway... I think I am a person who want a simple life...
and not think about money all the time.
and stress stress stress....

And I know I am born on this earth to work my ass hard...
deal with stress... deal with weird people...
and damn, I guess that is life.

Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back