I gotta go work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oceanbreeze said:
I tell you what, everybody. Miss P would hate to live where I do. It's hot here year round.

I agree with all of you. Especially, you CCSinned. Wanna share some of your popcorn with me? This is turning into a good show! :lol:

Zombiegirl: You rock! But, do yourself a favor and don't let her atititude get to you. Trust me. I've been there, and it's not worth it. :hug:

Feel better now?

:)

*sighs* yeah now that i got that out off my chest...her attitude smells like a decaying body...great show...my new business is what i enjoy doing....so every job doesnt have to suck! u just make it out to be that way. I just felt like i had to make a stand. :smash: and thanks for the hug...in eeded it...when i saw that what she said about the work and gays...i was really pissed...along with me not feeling well and my asthma was acting up cuz of the heat in myn ew place, it was just adding everyting to the fire

well I want to look for solution to get rid of AIDS epidemic..
but you guys are supporting it.

I want to have world peace.

okay fine I go work next week.....
because I feel I am the problem.

Miss P., I know about this WorkAbility program because we have them out here in Ca and a buddy of mine is a manager. Word of warning ahead of time: don't get grossed out with the work; instead let it motivate you to get into an upward mobility mode. After all, we gotta start somewhere, right?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
well I want to look for solution to get rid of AIDS epidemic..
but you guys are supporting it.

I want to have world peace.

okay fine I go work next week.....
because I feel I am the problem.

YOU are not the problem...your attitude IS

:werd: Deafzombie U did good i was like WHOAAAAAAAAAAAA

look at me i got a job and im very happy, im just at the moment waiting for the pee test result which i know will be in the clear, but right now waiting on the stupid lab to hurry it up we're backlogged right now so as soon as they recived it I'll be heading out the door and enjoying a well deserved paycheck and meeting different walks of life. it's not just me sitting on my butt here its me going out the door kissing my honey and telling her i ll be home by the end of the day, and that's the end of the discussion, when i come home,.... i'll be kissing my honey and be greeted with her hugs and kisses and knowing i did somethign worthwhile, supporting both of us so we can enjoy life!

u shld think of that!

javapride said:
:werd: Deafzombie U did good i was like WHOAAAAAAAAAAAA

look at me i got a job and im very happy, im just at the moment waiting for the pee test result which i know will be in the clear, but right now waiting on the stupid lab to hurry it up we're backlogged right now so as soon as they recived it I'll be heading out the door and enjoying a well deserved paycheck and meeting different walks of life. it's not just me sitting on my butt here its me going out the door kissing my honey and telling her i ll be home by the end of the day, and that's the end of the discussion, when i come home,.... i'll be kissing my honey and be greeted with her hugs and kisses and knowing i did somethign worthwhile, supporting both of us so we can enjoy life!

u shld think of that!

that is nice... getting good paycheck.
Well you got me thinking, after I save up my money...
I will buy me a laptop computer so that I can take it
with me to work...
How is that? Now I feel better, thank you Java... :wave:

girl u should use that money to save for your future not a laptop unless it was for school related! my money that i ll be saving is for my retirement in 30 years!

javapride said:
girl u should use that money to save for your future not a laptop unless it was for school related! my money that i ll be saving is for my retirement in 30 years!

Kinda shows where her priorities lie, doesn't it, Java? Ah, well. I've been on the merry-go-round with her before, and like I already said, it's not worth it to get steamed at her. It's wasted energy. She's never going to change.

Oceanbreeze said:
Kinda shows where her priorities lie, doesn't it, Java? Ah, well. I've been on the merry-go-round with her before, and like I already said, it's not worth it to get steamed at her. It's wasted energy. She's never going to change.
:werd: ocean i know... just had to mention it anyway then after that let her go on her merry way since i know her from the aol days and belive me she thinks shes a ms know it all and not only that... well its best left unsaid.. shes not all what you think she is an attention seeker, she's also got a bad side to her as well... me the shushie! seen it all know it all... but in all aspects of life, shes not worth my time anymore i just was pissed at seeing her comment why she shldn't have to go to work :roll: lazy azzed im not paying yr SSI just so you can be lazy~!

Come on, Miss P.. You should be happy that you got a job.. You got some money...

I agree with everyone...

I have this job for 4+ years and I hate it, but I am not going to quit... I need the money to support my family and extra money to go on vacation or save some up for something we need, maybe new SUV, or new house.. It's better to have a job than having the SSI benefits paycheck.

You can do it, Miss P.. It's time to take a break from your computer and learn your skills and talents at work. and then you will get home. It is not going to hurt you and it won't hurt the computer, too. :roll:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
that is nice... getting good paycheck.
Well you got me thinking, after I save up my money...
I will buy me a laptop computer so that I can take it
with me to work...
How is that? Now I feel better, thank you Java... :wave:

ok thank you java for the comment...this is what pisses me off, MISS PISSY! Admit it, you're addicted and work is NOT going to allow u to use it...DUH! i have a computer...I use it on a daily basis to keep up with my business. You on the other hand, use if for pleasure. I love to work. I love looking up to seeing people smile every day. That makes me smile. I know i can go around and make people laugh and im sure i make people in this forum laugh, and I like that. i made a major promise to myself a long time ago when i dropped the drinking habit seven months ago....I would NEVER stop smiling. :stupid:

I am not sure why Miss P keep saying that needs a job in several threads in this forum. Um, if you really want a job for reason to earn money then I guess you should go for it to earn money if you really want to make money. Its my suggestion. You know alot of people working in summers no matter if there is air conditioner or not. When I was in Hawaii working in office and we did not use much air conditoner which did not bother me while I was in office. Hope you understand that.

javapride said:
:werd: ocean i know... just had to mention it anyway then after that let her go on her merry way since i know her from the aol days and belive me she thinks shes a ms know it all and not only that... well its best left unsaid.. shes not all what you think she is an attention seeker, she's also got a bad side to her as well... me the shushie! seen it all know it all... but in all aspects of life, shes not worth my time anymore i just was pissed at seeing her comment why she shldn't have to go to work :roll: lazy azzed im not paying yr SSI just so you can be lazy~!

I saw right away that she's an attention seeker. A real drama queen! I see the bad side to her...she's no angel...not that any of us are but we're pretty good decent people but her?! Does she HAVE to fight with eveyrone that comes in the forum???? it's like she's trying to do something here....cause a riot?!

Miss P has been diagnosised with change-a-mind-o-disorder, I feel sorry for Miss P that cannot make up her mind, how sad is that?

deafzombiegirl said:
I saw right away that she's an attention seeker. A real drama queen! I see the bad side to her...she's no angel...not that any of us are but we're pretty good decent people but her?! Does she HAVE to fight with eveyrone that comes in the forum???? it's like she's trying to do something here....cause a riot?!
i know deafzombie i know how u feel........

javapride said:
i know deafzombie i know how u feel........

when i saw that "I have to work?" i knew i HAD to say something...and being sick at the time just so WASN'T helping!

good one sequoias! you crack me up!

deafzombiegirl said:
when i saw that "I have to work?" i knew i HAD to say something...and being sick at the time just so WASN'T helping!

good one sequoias! you crack me up!

thanks, deafzombiegirl :D

Since I was 6, after I learned how to talk...
I didn't know why I made people laugh...
and my mom said I have no tact...
I say things, that I don't mean.

Yeah I say I want a job...
but I want to be a filmmaker....

And that lady on Oprah said "it is a great thing about my job, it was
a hobbies, and I love what I do.... "

Rachel Ray said that.... she said she loves to cook and
she cook her way to the top and now she is making good salary...

Maybe since I like the computer and so addicted to it...
maybe I should do something creative on the computer
and do what I love on the computer and maybe I will make good salary
doing this....

:wave:

Anyway.... I don't want to piss anyone offf....
I need to go... and give you guys some break.. and cooling off.
I know you guys are sick of me....

So anyway... taking my stupid self away from this forum, bye...

Guys, pay her no mind. Trust me when I say that I have a feeling that time will take care of things. My Mother has a saying "Water seeks it's own level", and that is true where she is concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back