I gotta go work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss*Pinocchio said:
Since I was 6, after I learned how to talk...
I didn't know why I made people laugh...
and my mom said I have no tact...
I say things, that I don't mean.

Yeah I say I want a job...
but I want to be a filmmaker....

And that lady on Oprah said "it is a great thing about my job, it was
a hobbies, and I love what I do.... "

Rachel Ray said that.... she said she loves to cook and
she cook her way to the top and now she is making good salary...

Maybe since I like the computer and so addicted to it...
maybe I should do something creative on the computer
and do what I love on the computer and maybe I will make good salary
doing this....

:wave:

Anyway.... I don't want to piss anyone offf....
I need to go... and give you guys some break.. and cooling off.
I know you guys are sick of me....

So anyway... taking my stupid self away from this forum, bye...

once again, the pity party....you never cease to amaze me!:squint:

Fine, I ain't going to work...

Make you guys pay taxes for me... to get SSI....

LOL!!!

Glad I made a good decision, that I didn't date a Libra.
Cause I see how Oceanbreeze is. She won't get off my back.
Criticize me all the time.

Bye!!!

actually Miss PISSY (that what I am start to call you now) you already PISS some members and it TOO late!

know what? IT really irriates me that YOU cant get your goddamn thick skull cracked open and get to look for any kind of missing parts especially COMMON SENSES which YOU really need to get it look at...

Put yourself in our shoes and see how you have been talking like all craps try get us to feel sorry for you and guess what WE ARE NOT FEELING SORRY FOR YOU but being ANNOYED by your WHINING. STOP say you are leaving ad so many times that it getting OLD. We knew you will come back anyway and it obviously show you act like a baby but to me you act way worse than being a baby which is whiner... IF you want friends then YOU better change your shit attitude.

I suggest you go stand by mirror look at yourself see what YOU see not by face to inside of yourself. I am sure YOU will realize that there is lot of issues you need to work on. IF you dont stand by mirror, I surely hope mirror will follow you everywhere and scream wait for you to look at yourself and hope to get you to see what YOU are doing to US.

by the way seqouias good one you cracked me up on that last reply you posted.

add one more comment: Miss Pissy, since you replied before I post my and you say you rather let us pay tax for you to get ssi and guess what? Then you are LOSER! I WISH I could come over and RIP both of your degrees apart since you dont prove you are smart enough to have those degrees and not have any strengths to get your stinking ass off the chair and work. GOD I am glad I am not in YOUR stinking shoes and being addicted to computer. I wish I could call your mother and tell her to kill that computer of yours so you cant use computer anymore.

Miss*Pinocchio said:

LOL!!!

Bye!!!

ALRIGHT I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU YOU FUCKING EMBARRASSING LITTLE SHIT!!! your momma spoiled you fucking rotten!!! or whoever the hell raised you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't go around making people feel embarrassed about who they fuck they are cuz you're not succeeding!!! it's U that is embarrassed for who u are! NO ONE OWES YOU A GODDAMN LIVING!!!! :hitit:

Miss*Pinocchio said:

LOL!!!

Bye!!!

:rofl: Go ahead. If you need a scapegoat, blame your problems on me. But, mark my words, darling. I'm not your only problem! If I was, your life would be a lot easier than it is. But, if you want me to be your problem, I can be. ;)

Shiva said:
actually Miss PISSY (that what I am start to call you now) you already PISS some members and it TOO late!

know what? IT really irriates me that YOU cant get your goddamn thick skull cracked open and get to look for any kind of missing parts especially COMMON SENSES which YOU really need to get it look at...

Put yourself in our shoes and see how you have been talking like all craps try get us to feel sorry for you and guess what WE ARE NOT FEELING SORRY FOR YOU but being ANNOYED by your WHINING. STOP say you are leaving ad so many times that it getting OLD. We knew you will come back anyway and it obviously show you act like a baby but to me you act way worse than being a baby which is whiner... IF you want friends then YOU better change your shit attitude.

I suggest you go stand by mirror look at yourself see what YOU see not by face to inside of yourself. I am sure YOU will realize that there is lot of issues you need to work on. IF you dont stand by mirror, I surely hope mirror will follow you everywhere and scream wait for you to look at yourself and hope to get you to see what YOU are doing to US.

by the way seqouias good one you cracked me up on that last reply you posted.

add one more comment: Miss Pissy, since you replied before I post my and you say you rather let us pay tax for you to get ssi and guess what? Then you are LOSER! I WISH I could come over and RIP both of your degrees apart since you dont prove you are smart enough to have those degrees and not have any strengths to get your stinking ass off the chair and work. GOD I am glad I am not in YOUR stinking shoes and being addicted to computer. I wish I could call your mother and tell her to kill that computer of yours so you cant use computer anymore.

shiva i really like the pictures...where'd u get them? Maybe she's lying abt her degrees...she probably wants to FEEL smart!

geez, stoppp being soooo whineeee act little baby, u re acts sooo childish big time! so get ur ass to get a job.. i worked liberty mutual for 18 and half years.... ofc i dont need that stupid ssi... i prefer job cuz of get raised every year instead of ssi. pffffft limit amount of ssi! also myself single mom. aint easy for me too (no child support ) glad i make it through that job i prefer job than stayed home!

it is too dangerous out there...
i just stay at home
in my little world

My home is a safe haven...
with me and my sony computer!!!! :fingersx:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
it is too dangerous out there...
i just stay at home
in my little world

My home is a safe haven...
with me and my sony computer!!!! :fingersx:

:stupid: OH STOP IT!!!! what if your mom dies? What if ur whole family dies? What if ssdi and ssi suddenly stop? who gonna support u? panhandle?! surely u got a plan... bush is getting ready to get u and the rest of country off that ssi!!!! Can u handle that?! :pissed:

no where is safe, my sweet!!!! your little world is a fantasy!!!! it's NOT REAL!!!! YOUR COMPUTER IS AN ADDICTION!!! YOU NEED HELP!!!! :crazy:

Computer is just a media. Heh !

I was just joking....

calm down.

I will go to work.

Sorry for being an :asshole:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I was just joking....

calm down.

I will go to work.

Sorry for being an :asshole:

Seriously, Ms P...What drugs are you really on??????? Because, you flip flop back and forth so much, you're starting to make me wonder here....

Oceanbreeze said:
Seriously, Ms P...What drugs are you really on??????? Because, you flip flop back and forth so much, you're starting to make me wonder here....

See there MODS, Oceanbreeze is messing with me.

I was kidding...
I knew you guys wouldn't say congratulation....
if I posted,,, "yay I got a job"

So I just posted the negative way, to get
the positive response... because
I like the way you guys care about me.

Please.... can you guys be positive for me, for once... Oceanbreeze?

Oceanbreeze please say, "I am proud of you, congratulation"
Please?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
See there MODS, Oceanbreeze is messing with me.

I was kidding...
I knew you guys wouldn't say congratulation....
if I posted,,, "yay I got a job"

So I just posted the negative way, to get
the positive response... because
I like the way you guys care about me.

Please.... can you guys be positive for me, for once... Oceanbreeze?

Oceanbreeze please say, "I am proud of you, congratulation"
Please?

Congratulate you? For what? Being able to purposely yank a person's chain?

Okay, then...

Congratulations! You're good at pissing people off!

There... Happy now? :twisted:

Oceanbreeze said:
Congratulate you? For what? Being able to purposely yank a person's chain?

Okay, then...

Congratulations! You're good at pissing people off!

There... Happy now? :twisted:

I got a LARGE GRIN ON MY FACE.... :D

Thank you.

Deafzombie, oh I just collect them from google and make it out as one anime slideshow lol...Love animes wink back to the point:

well know what Miss pissy, I dont give a damn or dont care about you one bit because of your stinking attitudes. YOU think it fun to watch people getting so PISSED at you for no reason whatsoever. We have done nothing to YOU did we? DID we hurt you way before you start shits with us? WHY are you doing this to us for? We did nothing to ruin your life but ruin our enjoyment in here by screw with some of us just for your stupid enjoyment. WELL good for you and no wonder you dont have any friends and surely hope something happen to your computer and your home one day that would wake you up and realize everyplace is not safe include your own home.

like you telling mods that oceanbreeze is messing with you well GUESS WHAT, YOU are actually MESS with few of US and SHOULD we tell MOD to do something about you? GOD you have no way or no ability to understand how other people feeling but feeling sorry for YOUR own ass I hope you have plenty of toliet papers to wipe up all weeps that come out of your ass...

I don't argue.

If you guys are so perfect and nice, then where is Meg?

You guys run her away.

miss p... why do u have to complain about every fookin' thing??? eh? :roll:

it is time for you to get a life and your azz in gear girl... there is more to life than just :type: 24/7 sheesh! ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back