I gotta go work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you...

Oh boy...

I'm agree with others here that go to work is good for you!!! Think positive!

Should I congratulate you for get a job?

You will have leave annual (vacation) from your employer. (I don't know how many days a year in America) but you should be happy.

sequoias said:
I'll call up the feds to take away your computer due to your addiction to the computer. You must be married to your computer, where's ur high tech ring?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Really good one.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
that is not funny... sequoias

my sony computer is sad now...

:type:

okay, oceanbreeze. :(

leave sequioias alone!!!! Your computer will ALWAYS be at your home....it's not the end of the world. You got a job. Learn not to be so damn lazy. I get up clean my house after my bf...i cook for him...the least you could do is get a job...the world doesn't owe you a living. :bsflag:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
but why I have to work at a warehouse in the SUMMER???

Everybody don't wanna work in no summer...
that is our vacation time!!!!

I will call back and tell them I wanna work in August or something...
when the weather is cooler...

warehouse ain't got no air condition.
I might fell out .

THIS is your excuse for being lazy and telling the world they owe you a living. You're just trying to make ppl feel sorry for you....enuff is enuff. "warehouse ain't got no air condition. I might fell out" give me a break!!! FAll out of what? Your ass?! Your head is so far up it it's being used as a cork in ur asshole! You're such a baby! You want the world to support you cuz you're "disabled"
News flash: Not everybody who works gets vacation in the summer. A job is NOT school. You don't get a summer vacation for a few months and then go back. Trust me....I had a job that I held for seven years. I was lucky my aunt got me hired. I became the best there was there and they were sad to see me go. I had to quit because my father passed away. Then, my children were born. Unlike you, I know what it's like to accomplish something. You just want to sit on your fat ass and put people down when u have no damn right to put down gays...the government...us...everything. You can't go around putting people down when in fact, YOU haven't done what you're telling them or you don't know what the fuck you're talking about...I suggest u put up or shut up! :pissed:

whoa at deafzombiegirl :shock:

my hubby is out of job since feb 2005. he is working at Lowe's hardware dept. for temporary to earn bit of money to support the family since I am the breadwinner until he finds something permanent. there is a lot unemployments out there. You should be grateful.

It is better than sitting around at home. :confused:

Miss P cant you read this to yourself you are making it look so bad on yourself. Wake up and look at yourself in mirror. Your reputation is hanging upside down. You need to stop be such a dumb and feeling sorry for yourself. Prove them that you are Smart and have 2 degrees in your name by Change goddamn attitude!

deafzombiegirl said:
THIS is your excuse for being lazy and telling the world they owe you a living. You're just trying to make ppl feel sorry for you....enuff is enuff. "warehouse ain't got no air condition. I might fell out" give me a break!!! FAll out of what? Your ass?! Your head is so far up it it's being used as a cork in ur asshole! You're such a baby! You want the world to support you cuz you're "disabled"
News flash: Not everybody who works gets vacation in the summer. A job is NOT school. You don't get a summer vacation for a few months and then go back. Trust me....I had a job that I held for seven years. I was lucky my aunt got me hired. I became the best there was there and they were sad to see me go. I had to quit because my father passed away. Then, my children were born. Unlike you, I know what it's like to accomplish something. You just want to sit on your fat ass and put people down when u have no damn right to put down gays...the government...us...everything. You can't go around putting people down when in fact, YOU haven't done what you're telling them or you don't know what the fuck you're talking about...I suggest u put up or shut up! :pissed:

I agree with you 100% I wish, there are MORE Deaf people go back to work to save our tax payers social security !

I am sick of hearing Deaf people feel sorry for themselves because of their health problem to collect the social security checks.

I have seen Deaf-Blind three people are working. They are successful in their career. Applause them !!!

deafzombiegirl

:thumb:

Miss *P
I really don't understand why you complaint about go to job.
I rather to go work than sit and whine myself at home.
I'm working person and would end mental if there're no job for me.

Be Glad That You Got Job To Earn Your Own Living Instead Of Take Money From Working People. I understand people's feeling for not like your posts.

Please stop being sorry yourself but think positive!!!!!!!!!

Please pass pop corn to me, Cybrred. :thumb:

to JOB

Miss P.. If your complaining about hot in warehouse during Summer, then get your own Fan and bring it with you! stop whines too much.. I have to agree with everyone else in here...

I rather be working than stuck at home, but like I said Im moving in 2 months so I rather wait till Im done with packing, move then I find me a job! where I can feel much better!

Deafzombiegirl, You go girl!!

Wendy

Miss*Pinocchio said:
...Everybody don't wanna work in no summer...
that is our vacation time!!!!
"Vacation time" is for people who currently work or attend school. It means a change of daily routine. Since you don't work, you don't need a vacation. You have been on "vacation" for too long.

Reba said:
"Vacation time" is for people who currently work or attend school. It means a change of daily routine. Since you don't work, you don't need a vacation. You have been on "vacation" for too long.

yeah....vacation as long as hers can get boring...pass me the violin please!

Well, here goes. In the summer, lots of people still have to work, no matter what.

Some people work outside in sweaty hot baking places where they construct things like buildings, bridges, etc. They work hard to make a living. Working in a warehouse is nothing compared to that I described above.
Please just do it and make a living and go thru experiences, when u have a degree or not.

There are LOTs of college students take the time off and work for the whole summer, some take the vacations, some don't. For you, u have so much free time, you need a JOB and focus on your life, and please do not worry too much about everything out there, just worry about yourself, not the job.

I have to work also, it keeps myself busy for some time, and of course extra income to work with.

I hope u get the word and please get ur ass off the computer seat and go to work, u'll thank me later.

Sabrina said:
I agree with you 100% I wish, there are MORE Deaf people go back to work to save our tax payers social security !

I am sick of hearing Deaf people feel sorry for themselves because of their health problem to collect the social security checks.

I have seen Deaf-Blind three people are working. They are successful in their career. Applause them !!!

hey sab..how u doing hon? long time no talk....anyway back to topic...that's why im starting my own business....that's employment too!

I tell you what, everybody. Miss P would hate to live where I do. It's hot here year round.

I agree with all of you. Especially, you CCSinned. Wanna share some of your popcorn with me? This is turning into a good show! :lol:

Zombiegirl: You rock! But, do yourself a favor and don't let her atititude get to you. Trust me. I've been there, and it's not worth it. :hug:

Feel better now?

:)

And what you gonna do when the Social Security program gets changed around by Bush? It's possible that since you have very little or no Social Security tax withheld, you may NOT have anything to live on in your old age.

That VR counselor did his/her best to help you get a job, and it would be a waste of time and effort if you at least didn't make an effort to show up just for a few days.

sequoias said:
Well, here goes. In the summer, lots of people still have to work, no matter what.

Some people work outside in sweaty hot baking places where they construct things like buildings, bridges, etc. They work hard to make a living. Working in a warehouse is nothing compared to that I described above.
Please just do it and make a living and go thru experiences, when u have a degree or not.

There are LOTs of college students take the time off and work for the whole summer, some take the vacations, some don't. For you, u have so much free time, you need a JOB and focus on your life, and please do not worry too much about everything out there, just worry about yourself, not the job.

I have to work also, it keeps myself busy for some time, and of course extra income to work with.

I hope u get the word and please get ur ass off the computer seat and go to work, u'll thank me later.
:gpost:
You are right. Summer "vacation" for many college students means getting a job to pay for the next semester.
My hubby, daughter, and son-in-law are all self-employed, so there is no such thing as a "vacation." I usually work thru the summers also.

My hubby's job is very strenuous (hot and dirty), even in the winter. We live in SC, so his work is always sweaty. In addition to my job, I also help him part-time with his job. Also, we both do heavy yard work. So we are not afraid of dirt, sweat, and sore muscles (and we are not young kids, ha, ha).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back