I gotta go work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The*Empress

Reaction score
:pissed: I have to go to work next week....

I got a letter from Vocational Rehab. today...

Dear Ms. *****

I have received a referral from your Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor, **** *****, indicating that you are interested in participating in our program at AbilityWorks, Inc. of ***** *****. Your referral information has gone through the Pre-Admission Staffing process by AbilityWorks staff members and has been found to meet our admission criteria. Therefore, you are scheduled to enter AbilityWorks of ***** ***** on Wednesday May 18, 2005. You will stay at AbilityWorks until 2:00 pm each day. You may bring a sack lunch or money for the vending machines.

On you first day, please bring your driver license, state identification card, or voter registration card as well as your social security card or birth certificate. A maroon and white NEMCS bus will pick you up at your house between 7:15 and 7:45 am each day.

If this entry date is not suitable for you, please contact me at (662) 895 - 4363, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday May 18, 2005.

Sincerely,

*** ******, Case Manager
AbilityWorks, Inc.

why u get mad for get job next week??
u should be happy and need money

Miss P
It is about time for u to get off from 24/7 using the computer... Im sure u will be happy to have a job instead staring the computer. Wish u a best luck!

Congratulations on getting this job employment opportunity when not many people are willing or able to do this.

I will miss my computer...
smooch on computer...

I LOVE YOU COMPUTER>>>>
:type:

I'll call up the feds to take away your computer due to your addiction to the computer. You must be married to your computer, where's ur high tech ring?

I concur with some of the others. I think it would be good for you to get out there and do something productive. It can only help you, Miss P. Try it. You never know how it'll turn out.

Good luck!

that is not funny... sequoias

my sony computer is sad now...

:type:

okay, oceanbreeze. :(

Hey you got 2 degrees, there is TONS of jobs available and I BET they are looking for you! Only plm is that they won't knock your door, and they had no idea if you really had 2 degrees. So quit double bullshit around.

Even though I am still out of job (Since Feb 2005), I still go to job club and keep looking for job. Can you give me your two degrees so I can get work instead?

but why I have to work at a warehouse in the SUMMER???

Everybody don't wanna work in no summer...
that is our vacation time!!!!

I will call back and tell them I wanna work in August or something...
when the weather is cooler...

warehouse ain't got no air condition.
I might fell out .

Oh, brother, Miss P. You should be happy you have a job!! If you want to save money to get you something (a car or something)....this is where you get money...from your job.
Quit making excuses trying to get out of work....there are people out there who would love to have a job, so take it before someone else does.

I do agree with some people here. Miss P not all warehouses that have no ac, some do, just try it for few days if you dont like it then quit or ask your vr to find other job for you that is suitable. I have work in warehouse before and it have ac and even huge fan in there. YOU just need to get OUT of house and start get experiences in work environment. IT is not the same as just earn 2 degrees from college those would not help you in real world except to fall back on those degrees once you lose job. IT about time you need break from the computer, it is sign of addiction if you dont have chance to take break from computer.

Good luck ya need this bad more than you think. TRUST Me you dont want to give up.

sequoias said:
I'll call up the feds to take away your computer due to your addiction to the computer. You must be married to your computer, where's ur high tech ring?
HAHAHAHAH!!! :rofl: FAROUT!

nah, I won't work.

I am gonna do whatever I want to do, I will go ahead
and make my film or be a bum, never get marry,
just grow old... and die.

yeah, well, but I don't know what life is...
What is the purpose?

I don't want to have children and
allow them to grow up in a confusion world...

And we got war, father and mother killing their kids,
gay rights, and weird stuff...

nah... I just go ahead and
do whatever I want....

Marriage, pfft, is a joke.

If Government want to cut off our medicaid and food stamp and SSI...
then go right ahead... make us disabled people starve and be in bad
condition.

I guess that what life is all about. :whistle:

Learn to be a survivor, Miss P. Have you ever thought what's going to happen to you when the people that care for you are no longer around to support you? Working for someone else isn't so bad, at least you're getting paid and doing something good for yourself.

I'm just gonna pray to God and hopefully I go to Heaven...
that is the only reason for me to look forward to.

:P

Whatever floats your boat then, girl. Good luck. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back