I gotta go work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not here to judge you or your lifestyle. We're wondering why you are making a big deal about working. It would be nice for all of us to have a simple life but life isn't free nowadays.
The cost of living are skyrocketing. Gas, grocery, car/public transportation, living arrangement - house, apartment, trailer, camp (havent camp for ages but it costs to pay to camp at a campground?), and other things necessity of life and luxury such as movies, dvd, computer, ur hobbies, etc.
If you don't work, then how can you have a life?

I can always stay on an island. And learn how to fish, learn how to eat a coconut, make me a tree house, and stuff like that....

but oh well...

I might as well work.

but anyway...

why can't I kill myself?
Why I have to work
and have to live with stupid people
especially mean and rude ones...
And why I have to live in this violent world?
Why I have to love someone and then marry that person?
WHy I have to have children and have to have sex?
Why I have to pay taxes and all...

Why I have to have Treacher Collins Syndrome?
Why?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
but anyway...

why can't I kill myself?
Why I have to work

Why?

Why are we here?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I can always stay on an island. And learn how to fish, learn how to eat a coconut, make me a tree house, and stuff like that....

but oh well...

I might as well work.

You will not survive.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
but anyway...

why can't I kill myself?
Why I have to work

Why?

That's life, darling. Life's a crap sandwich, and every day you have to take a bite of it.

Here one answer for you Miss PISSY, There is really no answers for all "WHY" questions that YOU are wondering about above. Only answer you can get is from GOD as if that you can figure out the answer. YOU cant keep focus on "why" question or "if" questions because if you do and YOU would not be able to MOVE on with life.

NOW you see why you are acting so awful making members so PISSED because of ISSUES you have on your own hands that YOU CANT deal with or ACCEPT the FACTS of reality.

ALL you have to do is stop whine and face the truth of reality. YES it is curel world out there YOU have to live through it which mean it include in your own home. The reason why we are mean to you because of your actions. We havent judge you because there nothing wrong with YOU except your attitudes which you need to work on. Everyone works include at home which mean YOU have to work by CLEANING UP house and take care of everything. You cant sit and play on computer everyday and do nothing else around house evenually things can turn worse for you such as building up dusts, trashes has not be taken out, kitchen has not been cleaned up or even in restroom. That is a job you have to do as well. OFC you dont get pay for clean up house but for your own health. Once you get job out of house and earn money, I promise you that you would feel LOT better because you make money, you work your ass off for the money you earned, and other thing you can make friends that way at work too. IF other people dont want be friend with you, SO What there plenty out there you have to find them that would be best for you. IF you stay home all the time and play on computer. THere no way you can find man or friend to keep you company like that. THINK about it....

Shiva said:
Here one answer for you Miss PISSY, There is really no answers for all "WHY" questions that YOU are wondering about above. Only answer you can get is from GOD as if that you can figure out the answer. YOU cant keep focus on "why" question or "if" questions because if you do and YOU would not be able to MOVE on with life.

NOW you see why you are acting so awful making members so PISSED because of ISSUES you have on your own hands that YOU CANT deal with or ACCEPT the FACTS of reality.

ALL you have to do is stop whine and face the truth of reality. YES it is curel world out there YOU have to live through it which mean it include in your own home. The reason why we are mean to you because of your actions. We havent judge you because there nothing wrong with YOU except your attitudes which you need to work on. Everyone works include at home which mean YOU have to work by CLEANING UP house and take care of everything. You cant sit and play on computer everyday and do nothing else around house evenually things can turn worse for you such as building up dusts, trashes has not be taken out, kitchen has not been cleaned up or even in restroom. That is a job you have to do as well. OFC you dont get pay for clean up house but for your own health. Once you get job out of house and earn money, I promise you that you would feel LOT better because you make money, you work your ass off for the money you earned, and other thing you can make friends that way at work too. IF other people dont want be friend with you, SO What there plenty out there you have to find them that would be best for you. IF you stay home all the time and play on computer. THere no way you can find man or friend to keep you company like that. THINK about it....

I agreed with Shiva !! so get a JOB!!

yeah, I saw a real cute man at that workplace....
hmm I wonder if he is married...

heehee.. oops, not funny.

Shiva said:

Oh, she is makin' me pissed because of issues she have on her own hands ? In fact, she is not makin' me pissed. I just know how to ignore and it's not necessary to post to say more. Just leave her alone and move on to other threads ~ Plain and simple. :)

Why wastin' your time to post to tell her more hmm ? Do you know how to IGNORE, don't you ?

CyberRed said:
Oh, she is makin' me pissed because of issues she have on her own hands ? In fact, she is not makin' me pissed. I just know how to ignore and it's not necessary to post to say more. Just leave her alone and move on to other threads ~ Plain and simple. :)

Why wastin' your time to post to tell her more hmm ? Do you know how to IGNORE, don't you ?

yeah it is silly to post more than once, I got it... don't have to repeat

Shiva said:
ALL you have to do is stop whine and face the truth of reality. YES it is curel world out there YOU have to live through it which mean it include in your own home. The reason why we are mean to you because of your actions. We havent judge you because there nothing wrong with YOU except your attitudes which you need to work on. Everyone works include at home which mean. IF other people dont want be friend with you, SO What there plenty out there you have to find them that would be best for you. IF you stay home all the time and play on computer. THere no way you can find man or friend to keep you company like that. THINK about it....

Well I'm just gonna go to work... and get paycheck... work hard...
and be less socialable, and be in my own little world...
and only talk to bosses. That is it. I'll make sure nobody bother me.
If a man comes to me, I'll ignore him... cause I don't trust men anymore.
And if they give me problem, I will tell the bosses that he or she is harassing me.... I am not there to make friends... I just want the paycheck...
and do what I suppose to do. Hopefully I get no hard time. :)

Hey, Miss P...I agree with everyone here about getting a job.

Please act your age and take a job whether you like it or not. You can not depend on anyone, even your mom Suppose if your mom dies tomorrow, what will you do? Go and work!! You have some college loan debt, go and work! Get a grip and take a job, earn some $$$ and high self esteem.

Be grateful when you are hired to do some work. Look at me..I am 34, too...I do have a job!! Quit hooking up on internet...go to work.

Thank you. :bye: Go to work!! :wave:

excuse me cyberred, I am not talking about EVERY member getting PISSED because of her problems which doesnt mean YOU are the one of those members. I am sure those members would understand what I MEAN BY that. YOU cant ingore certain members when you try get on them sometimes and I didnt tell you in public to ingore them did i?

Shiva said:
excuse me cyberred, I am not talking about EVERY member getting PISSED because of her problems which doesnt mean YOU are the one of those members. I am sure those members would understand what I MEAN BY that. YOU cant ingore certain members when you try get on them sometimes and I didnt tell you in public to ingore them did i?

Well, how many times have you seen that person don't change ? I thought you already knew... why keepin' it up by postin' more than once ? Geez whiz... just leave her alone. That's like you are bangin' on her more than once.

Umm Umm Miss P seems keep changing subject bits but something really make me realize that she reminds me of someone that I used to go to school and I have been insulted her alot until she realized.

Last edited:
No, I fear of people.

I scare of people...

I have to admit that.

I only be around my mom and sister and nephew.

Strangers... I am scare of...
I am not just homophobia,, but just scare of people.

I have no problem going out like movies, stores, and stuff like that.

I am scare that people will bite me, like they got some kind of diseases on them. What kind of phobia is that?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
No, I fear of people.

I scare of people...

I have to admit that.

I only be around my mom and sister and nephew.

Strangers... I am scare of...
I am not just homophobia,, but just scare of people.

I have no problem going out like movies, stores, and stuff like that.

I am scare that people will bite me, like they got some kind of diseases on them. What kind of phobia is that?

Sighs.. is it a joke? If it is... ohhh, pluuzzzhheheee... quit making lame excuses... go to work.

YOU have a case of social-ophobia. Why don't u go to some TV show and cry for help to fix your phobia! There are people who are afraid of a KITTEN, or clowns! If you act like a snob at a workplace, they will not like you. We're talking to u like we're feeding a wild troll some raw steak. You just won't get tamed and act like a wild female boar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back