Homeowner killed the fleeing female burglar

Wow! Aren't you that idiot, CP?

Can somebody kill a house? Why would a house need a gun when nobody's at home?

Personal protection and home protection is totally different, my idiot friend. Its sad that you can't tell the difference.

Wait a minute...(breathing) Do you know what the home security is for? If your home has been burglarized, get one right away! How many homes in a town? How many cops in that town? You are crazy to expect a cop to watch your home every single day. When you report it to cops, they tell you to get a home security if you don't want it to happen again!

ADT Home Security - Current Offers

Most of my neighbors have it. If DHB says that he doesn't need it because he has guns, what if he's not home? PFFFT!

CP, I think you need to quit blabbing about Anti-gun BS, you best go to firearm safety courses and see for yourself!

Wait a minute...(breathing) Do you know what the home security is for? If your home has been burglarized, get one right away! How many homes in a town? How many cops in that town? You are crazy to expect a cop to watch your home every single day. When you report it to cops, they tell you to get a home security if you don't want it to happen again!

ADT Home Security - Current Offers

Most of my neighbors have it. If DHB says that he doesn't need it because he has guns, what if he's not home? PFFFT!

dont mean shit, I had an alarm system, cops never showed up and it blaired for an hour. My neighbor called me to come home from work and shut it off.

Wow! Aren't you that idiot, CP?

Can somebody kill a house? Why would a house need a gun when nobody's at home?

Personal protection and home protection is totally different, my idiot friend. Its sad that you can't tell the difference.
That's my point. Your gun is useless if you are not home while it's being burglarized. If you are home while being burglarized, you have rights to defend your home and family. If your home is being burglarized and you are not home, don't cry to cops who can only write a report. I read some posts complaining that the cops didn't do anything. *smh*

My home was once burglarized while my wife and child slept upstairs and I was at work. My neighbor called 911 when she heard my garage door forced to open around 2am. My wife made an emergency call for me at work so I left to meet cops. I asked them if they would do something. They said no and they wrote down what were stolen. They told me that they rarely catch the burglars who did. They suggested me to get a home security because of the bad location. There's nothing else they can do. Today's home security is much better than before (it can alert you through your mobile phone), however it costs money.

dont mean shit, I had an alarm system, cops never showed up and it blaired for an hour. My neighbor called me to come home from work and shut it off.
Do you pay a service monthly? ADT or other competitors offer a feature in which they contact police immediately after they confirm that it's a break-in. Basic home security only triggers when someone tries to break in. Your local cops didn't show up even though they got 911 call, obviously they didn't care about your home. However, did a burglar take anything from your home when the security triggered?

Oh another story! Tell me more about it!

Yep, My first house back in 1997, just moved in a week before. Got a call a couple hours after I went to work that my house alarm was blairing for over an hour to come turn it off, cops never showed up.
I was robbed, the house ransacked. Stole 10 pairs of brand new painters pants and bibs, my class ring, 35mm outfit, some other jewlery, dvd/cd and more. Dumped my 5 gallon glass change jug, took all the quarters but left everything else ( probly hundreds in quarters )
They didnt find my guns ( hidden compartment in waterbed and dresser )
this was about 10am... cops didnt show til 8pm to start lifting fingerprints and all... what a ****ing joke it was.

Zimmerman is not guilty because he was in self-defense.

The 80 yrs old man killed her because he wanted her to die, not because he was in self-defense.

That's two different situations.

If he's charged for second-degree murder or manslaughter or whatever, don't be shocked.

How was he in self defense if he pursued a suspect doing nothing?

Do you pay a service monthly? ADT or other competitors offer a feature in which they contact police immediately after they confirm that it's a break-in. Basic home security only triggers when someone tries to break in. Your local cops didn't show up even though they got 911 call, obviously they didn't care about your home. However, did a burglar take anything from your home when the security triggered?

Why dont you take a wild guess since you know EVERYTHING about home security and security systems as well as the law enforcement agencies, go ahead, guess....bet you get it correct.

Why dont you take a wild guess since you know EVERYTHING about home security and security systems as well as the law enforcement agencies, go ahead, guess....bet you get it correct.
Your alarm system works that none was taken from your home by a burglar. Wrong guess?

Do you have to argue while the jury found him not guilty?

Save your breath, boy.

I got your boy...
You are correct, it didnt work, nothing was stolen, police responded and caught them..

youre a ****ing idiot.

This is the world we live in - and you can't depend on cops because the police can't be everywhere to save you. A lot can happen in a minute....
Yep. Remember, the police are only minutes away when seconds count.

Store Ignores Obvious Signs, Goes Overboard With Its Anti-Gun Policy
I'd be a little concerned about the intelligence and reasoning skills of that store's rent-a-cop.

Most of my neighbors have it….
Do you have it?

I got your boy...
You are correct, it didnt work, nothing was stolen, police responded and caught them..

youre a ****ing idiot.
Is it allowed to say that (offensive)? I recently got a warning from Calvin saying that if I say things like that (inappropriate language) one more time, I will be banned. Did you ever get a warning like I did? If so, be careful and we have to watch our mouth. :lol:

Anyway, come on, was there anything taken from your home when your alarm system was triggered? Yes or no.

Is it allowed to say that (offensive)? I recently got a warning from Calvin saying that if I say things like that (inappropriate language) one more time, I will be banned. Did you ever get a warning like I did? If so, be careful and we have to watch our mouth. :lol:

Anyway, come on, was there anything taken from your home when your alarm system was triggered? Yes or no.

Just shows you dont read anything.... post #91
Way before you were born.

Back