Homeowner killed the fleeing female burglar

should be refillable ..... With a doctor's signature. Sorry, but pharmacies just don't give away free drugs.

What other reason would there be for an 80 year old man to have his home habitually burglarized?

Someone had a drug addiction and didn't have a doctors prescription.

Why should an 80 year old man have to worry about someone taking his medication ( I am sure he had plenty )? Why should an 80 year old man have to worry about his home being broken into?

But the most important question I have is .... Why do you keep defending thieves?

should be refillable ..... With a doctor's signature. Sorry, but pharmacies just don't give away free drugs.

What other reason would there be for an 80 year old man to have his home habitually burglarized?

Someone had a drug addiction and didn't have a doctors prescription.

Why should an 80 year old man have to worry about someone taking his medication ( I am sure he had plenty )? Why should an 80 year old man have to worry about his home being broken into?

But the most important question I have is .... Why do you keep defending thieves?
That's not the important question. The important question is "Do I have rights to kill a fleeing burglar?". What does the law say?

Ever hear of the castle doctrine?

And yes, it is an important question. Why are you defending a criminal? Because to me, it seems that if she had decided to NOT break into homes, chances are, she would still be alive.

Ever hear of the castle doctrine?
That's the law I am talking about. Read that law for California. Someone already posted it in this thread. After you read it, you will say uh-oh, the old man is in a big trouble.

Back