Homeowner killed the fleeing female burglar

I'm going donate money to NRA under CP name.

I'm going donate money to NRA under CP name.

500px-HA_HA_HA,_OH_WOW.jpg

now that's a dang good one.

Can you count the stars in the sky?

It is equilivent to how many assault guns are actually out there.

Even with trillions of assault weapons out there, how are you gonna get all of them and destroy them? Law can't destroy all of them, and very unrealistic, also there are too many people KNOW how to build one, how solve that problem? Law CAN'T take somebody's knowledge how to build one, even crooks too, there are plenty of crooks out there knowing how to build one, how can law prevent that?

I have worked in machine shop for 5 years, and have seen how they made parts for military assault weapons, tell ya, it is NOT hard to make! It was rather simple, you could turn any gun with built in recoil ability into machine gun! How? Just make a part where they just hold up a tooth to allow instant recoil powered by ammo! No batteries needed! The most difficult part of gun to build is the barrel itself. Most of the stress on firearms is the barrel itself, making one the wrong way can kill the shooter (Barrel can explode). Making barrel involves stringent quality control steps, and there are STILL people out there knowing how to make barrels the right way.

Lastly, never assume somebody's knowledge on firearms, assume itself can be deadly!

Lets say, you live on street with posted speed limit of 25MPH, and discovered a teenager drove his car on your street doing 90MPH, what are you gonna do? make your local law decrease speed limit to 20MPH from 25MPH is going to work and stop him from doing 90MPH?

Use your HEAD!
If it can be home-made, well, I agree that an AWB is useless.

There u go, firearms was invented in 1232, at that time there isnt much techology. Now that we have advanced so much, how can we go back? Human brain is very powerful. Nobody can take away other human Knowledge.

Ban is not going to help, secondly banning only advertisement that we got dangerohs shit, only crooks love dangerous shit, they will ultimate ignore ban when opportunoty is found.

If it can be home-made, well, I agree that an AWB is useless.

it's Zimmerman-Trayvon all over again

it's Zimmerman-Trayvon all over again
Hell no, it's not the same at all. Trayvon didn't break in his home. GZ was in self-defense as TM was going to kill him with his bare hands. The prosecutor failed to prove that it was a murder. Let's move on because his case is closed.

This incident where the homeowner shot the fleeing burglar TWICE is obviously still investigated. However, as the author said that he should be in jail because he was not in self-defense at the time he shot her TWICE, I agree that's a second-degree murder. Hopefully, the prosecutor will find that he broke the law. Know why? If he gets away with it, other shooters will get away with it, too.

Hell no, it's not the same at all. Trayvon didn't break in his home. GZ was in self-defense as TM was going to kill him with his bare hands. The prosecutor failed to prove that it was a murder. Let's move on because his case is closed.

This incident where the homeowner shot the fleeing burglar TWICE is obviously still investigated. However, as the author said that he should be in jail because he was not in self-defense at the time he shot her TWICE, I agree that's a second-degree murder. Hopefully, the prosecutor will find that he broke the law. Know why? If he gets away with it, other shooters will get away with it, too.

I'm referring to Zimmerman being charged with murder in first-degree.... "overcharging"

I disagreed with u with my passion, hope someday u will deal with it and see how much cops would save u. Cops is pretty much like depending on daddy and i dont want daddy help! My Iron will deal with deadly force! Especially in the condition I am, I will, without hesistancr. Whoever try to threaten me or my family will face deadly force, it wont be pansty ammo, the ammo I will use will turn creeps tummy into creepy pulped and I dont give a ****, and if one of sicko decide touch my boys, their gentils will turn pulp at point blank!

There wont be a warning because they were warned!

I disagreed with u with my passion, hope someday u will deal with it and see how much cops would save u. Cops is pretty much like depending on daddy and i dont want daddy help! My Iron will deal with deadly force! Especially in the condition I am, I will, without hesistancr. Whoever try to threaten me or my family will face deadly force, it wont be pansty ammo, the ammo I will use will turn creeps tummy into creepy pulped and I dont give a ****, and if one of sicko decide touch my boys, their gentils will turn pulp at point blank!

There wont be a warning because they were warned!
:laugh2: Well, that's your choice as long as you make a right judgement, know what I mean?

Ask yourself, what business do burglar come back twice? Bringing assault weapon?, would u depend on cop on second chance? For me, I dont think so!

:laugh2: Well, that's your choice as long as you make a right judgement, know what I mean?

If a burglar breaks into my home, I have to assume they have malicious intent. I have a baby boy and a wife whom is profoundly deaf. Am I going to not only risk my life, but the live's of my wife and child based upon the fact that the burglar will not harm me?

What if I startle the burglar and they attempt to flee? How do I know it is not a set - up and more are lying in wait in an attempt to incapacitate me so that they can kill me and my family?

I am sure that a burglar will not stop and explain that they are really a good person, wish me no harm, but just want my big screen TV, motorcycle, guns, etc. that I worked for.

A pregnant burglar? One breaking into my home? Doesn't matter ...

Maybe she should have just gotten a job, or applied for Obamabucks with that free Obama phone that everyone else is paying for? :hmm:

I am sure she had a rough life ... if only she was just given a chance. As for me, I am not a gambling man .. I don't roll the dice and attempt to luck out that my family will not be harmed - I take precautions and will deal death very swiftly on anyone who dares put them in harm's way. If I err, it will be on the side of caution, and someone attempting to burglarize my home will be viewed as someone attempting to kill me and my family. But .. that's just me.

:gpost:

If a burglar breaks into my home, I have to assume they have malicious intent. I have a baby boy and a wife whom is profoundly deaf. Am I going to not only risk my life, but the live's of my wife and child based upon the fact that the burglar will not harm me?

What if I startle the burglar and they attempt to flee? How do I know it is not a set - up and more are lying in wait in an attempt to incapacitate me so that they can kill me and my family?

I am sure that a burglar will not stop and explain that they are really a good person, wish me no harm, but just want my big screen TV, motorcycle, guns, etc. that I worked for.

Maybe she should have just gotten a job, or applied for Obamabucks with that free Obama phone that everyone else is paying for? :hmm:

I am sure she had a rough life ... if only she was just given a chance. As for me, I am not a gambling man .. I don't roll the dice and attempt to luck out that my family will not be harmed - I take precautions and will deal death very swiftly on anyone who dares put them in harm's way. If I err, it will be on the side of caution, and someone attempting to burglarize my home will be viewed as someone attempting to kill me and my family. But .. that's just me.

You are off point. Please answer this question. Does the law in your state allow you to kill a fleeing unarmed burglar? If not, then you are guilty of a second-degree murder since you don't obey the law.

You are off point. Please answer this question. Does the law in your state allow you to kill a fleeing unarmed burglar? If not, then you are guilty of a second-degree murder since you don't obey the law.

That word in red, do you know what it means?

What if the burglar was running away with your medication that you would die without?

That word in red, do you know what it means?

What if the burglar was running away with your medication that you would die without?

Are your serious? Can't you get another one via your local 24/7 drugstore?

Are you telling me that you are legally shooting at a fleeing burglar who took your medications?

Are your serious? Can't you get another one via your local 24/7 drugstore?

Are you telling me that you are legally shooting at a fleeing burglar who took your medications?

what if the local drugstore needed a doctor's signature and your doctor's office was closed?

what if the local drugstore needed a doctor's signature and your doctor's office was closed?
That's impossible. If you must have medications to survive, it should be refillable. If you need it so badly but the burglar took it and the drugstore's closed, call 911 to take you to ER. If I own a gun like you do, I'd read the gun law in my state to avoid getting arrested. The point is if you or your family feel threatened (in the matter of life or death), then shoot to kill.

Back