Homeowner killed the fleeing female burglar

Hey, my neighbor has a gun. OMG, OMG, OMG! PFFFT! I don't really care!

You don't get it! Read my previous post above.

I don't take your statement because we know that you are obviously anti-gun after various of your ridiculous posts.

That means you can't shoot a fleeing person outside of your home because you have a duty to retreat back into your home.

That's why the DA will decide if the 80 yrs old man had a duty to retreat or not.

Stand Your Ground law removes duty of retreat.

I don't take your statement because we know that you are obviously anti-gun after various of your ridiculous posts.
Poor you, I don't understand why you don't get it that I am against assault weapons.

I posted that link , do you always take credit for someone else comment? This is how CP operate , he steal other people post and use it as own!

I posted this yesterday at 8:40 PM comment # 136 . CP has a new username , 'CheaterPaul'
l '

I posted that link , do you always take credit for someone else comment? This is how CP operate , he steal other people post and use it as own!

I posted this yesterday at 8:40 PM comment # 136 . CP has a new username , 'CheaterPaul'
l '
I edited it, happy now?

The mistake the old man made was not dragging the burglar back in his house and be hosing off the sidewalk when the police arrived. Getting shot is a hazard all burglars face, so her number basically came up and she paid the ultimate penalty for her crime. If she lived with what is mine is mine and what is yours is yours and not taken something that wasn't theirs, she would be around today. She got what she deserved. If the old man gets a good attorney he can say he was in fear of his life and probably get off with a slap on the wrist. I hope he does.

SYG does have influence on court cases, even in states with no SYG laws.

80 years old man CAN BE ACQUITTED based on self defense that influenced by SYG - it is all about self defense and only jurors can tell.

The burglars can't tell if I have it or not. The sign posted outdoor or on the window is optional. Those who posted it want the burglars to be warned so it's up to the burglars to break in if they think it's fake. BTW, an alarm system with video surveillance is best. It can alert you through your mobile device and you will be able to see the video on the device. Everything is possible today. Of course you have to pay more if you want everything.
Burglars have reported that when they scope out a neighborhood they look for those signs. They skip the houses with signs and break into the houses without signs.

I don't know why you keep posting about security systems that you don't even use yourself.

That's a homeowner's choice to have it or not. A dog is man's best friend like DHB said. However, some people like my kids are allergic to dogs.
They do make systems for renters. You don't have to be a homeowner.

So, you're telling us that you have no security system, no guns, and no dogs. What is your address? You might as well share that, too. :lol:

Lol

Attachments

• 10440996_849708055041097_4638250637770740640_n.jpg
    10440996_849708055041097_4638250637770740640_n.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 11
Back