Homeowner killed the fleeing female burglar

Pardon me, if you can't shoot a leg or knee, don't own a gun. :lol:
You obviously know nothing about shooting or self defense. :roll:

BTW, when the police and military practice shooting at targets do you see what they aim for? Knees? No!

Whatever! If you are messed up, I won't visit you in jail. :lol: In other words, if I own a gun and don't want to kill a person, aim low. *smh*

Do you know how to use your guns? I doubt it.
If you're not willing to shoot to kill in a self defense event, then you shouldn't even own a gun. (Not everyone should.) That hesitation or "aiming for the knees" will get you killed. It also makes it more likely that you'll hit something or someone that you didn't intend.

You obviously know nothing about shooting or self defense. :roll:

BTW, when the police and military practice shooting at targets do you see what they aim for? Knees? No!
WRONG! They aim for armed people. Please don't tell me that they aim for unarmed people to be killed.

If you're not willing to shoot to kill in a self defense event, then you shouldn't even own a gun. (Not everyone should.) That hesitation or "aiming for the knees" will get you killed. It also makes it more likely that you'll hit something or someone that you didn't intend.
Was she armed when he killed her?

Even trained police officers give off wild shots. The average citizen? Just fuggetaboutit.

Last edited:
WRONG! They aim for armed people. Please don't tell me that they aim for unarmed people to be killed.

They aim for anyone that poses a threat. You shoot to stop the threat, and in the heat of the moment, you don't always know if it's a knife, a gun or an acid attack. All have been used in home invasions....even unarmed intruders have been able to kill the occupants with kitchen knives, wires, or pillows to suffocate their victims (many times children who can't fight back).... so a threat is a threat.

There's been more than a number of home invasions when the assailant has attacked and raped their victims in front of children and then killed the child too. If you break into a home, you've demonstrated your intent to harm and self defense is justified.

Did you not read that I posted "targets?" When the police and military practice shooting at the ranges they shoot targets. They don't aim at "knees" on those targets.

I never said anything about armed or unarmed. They don't practice on living people.

They aim for anyone that poses a threat. You shoot to stop the threat, and in the heat of the moment, you don't always know if it's a knife, a gun or an acid attack. All have been used in home invasions....even unarmed intruders have been able to kill the occupants with kitchen knives, wires, or pillows to suffocate their victims (many times children who can't fight back).... so a threat is a threat.

There's been more than a number of home invasions when the assailant has attacked and raped their victims in front of children and then killed the child too. If you break into a home, you've demonstrated your intent to harm and self defense is justified.

Whaaaaat..? Most burglars are after material goods, not people.

Wow, don't you read what happened in the incident? When she said "I am pregnant" while trying to flee, he shot her twice. He didn't kill her for self-defense. That's why the DA thinks about charging him for murder. Don't argue with me if he is charged for murder. OK?

Was she armed when he killed her?
I wasn't making any reference to that specific case at all. I don't know all the facts of the case.

You do realize that when it comes to justified self defense in the home, the intruder doesn't have to be armed with a gun?

I wasn't making any reference to that specific case at all. I don't know all the facts of the case.

You do realize that when it comes to justified self defense in the home, the intruder doesn't have to be armed with a gun?

All that needs to be said is " S/he said she was going to kill me"

Oh boy, "too bad" means that I won't be able to hear from you while you are jail. Have you been drinking?

You admitted that you are heavy drinker so what's up with you.

Back