Homeowner killed the fleeing female burglar

There is high chance that you will miss the shooting if you attempt to shoot in leg or knee, not easy place to shoot, also it will not prevent the death.
Pardon me, if you can't shoot a leg or knee, don't own a gun. :lol:

Right, it is not easy to shoot arm and leg since they move faster than the body. You know, CP never touch gun and never shoot gun he had no clue anyway.
"Hey, I am pregnant"... was she moving fast when she said that? Use your common sense, please!

We've been robbed ( when I was a kid) the sergent said if you shoot any intruders, make sure you kill them, if they get away they can come back with a vinagence and help to kill you or even sue you for their injuries... and that my friend is the truth. Intruders love revenge.

There is high chance that you will miss the shooting if you attempt to shoot in leg or knee, not easy place to shoot, also it will not prevent the death.

Hit that Femoral artery....bleed out quick

Guess CP isn't any brighter than I thought he was. Wow, he thinks prisoners could chat at anytime on AD. LOL

We've been robbed ( when I was a kid) the sergent said if you shoot any intruders, make sure you kill them, if they get away they can come back with a vinagence and help to kill you or even sue you for their injuries... and that my friend is the truth. Intruders love revenge.
You better ask a DA in your state about that since the DA is above your local cop.

Guess CP isn't any brighter than I thought he was. Wow, he thinks prisoners could chat at anytime on AD. LOL
Oh boy, "too bad" means that I won't be able to hear from you while you are jail. Have you been drinking?

Back