Gun Appreciation Day

This is for Crazypaul and his friends

Did you know that during year of 2004

649 victims in the United States got killed by gun accidents

Of the same period of that year

Drunk drivers killed 13,099 innocent victims

Should we worry about gun or should we worried about drunk drivers?

How many people are killed each year by gun accidents

Drunk Driving Fatalities - National Statistics | Century Council

Oh yup - there were several students from my Class of 2006 died from car accidents and very, very, very few got shot - like 25 to 2.

Your sicko!

All of my life, I love shooting and it does help make myself relax and helps me forget whatever BS going on for the moment. I love hearing the sounds of bang, bang even sounds of canon fires ball out.

Did you know what question I kept asking myself over and over?

Why people kill other human being, what is benefit in it? What do they get in return? It STILL does not make any sense to me at all. I EVEN opposed death penalty execution. I do not believe in killing people as I don't see value in it, just another morality destruction to oneself.

I got triggering happiness, which does NOT mean that I am murderer happy! All of my friends who are trigger happy too and they still don't get it why they kills other human being and called em sicko MOFO as well.

As I see the picture in the link, I can tell many excited guys are thinking "Oh, boy, I am ready to kill people!". That's sick.

Last edited:
As I see the picture in the link, I can tell many excited guys are thinking "Oh, boy, I am ready to kill people!". That's sick.

totally uncalled for. post reported.

and... it's a pink gun. why would a murderer wants to use a pink gun?

Your sicko!
If those gun shows aren't required to check the buyers' background, THAT'S FUCKED UP! Some of the buyers could be criminals or mentally-ill guys. That's possible, right? Like the video I posted a couple of days ago. The sellers are sicko, not me.

If those gun shows aren't required to check the buyers' background, THAT'S FUCKED UP! Some of the buyers could be criminals or mentally-ill guys. That's possible, right? Like the video I posted a couple of days ago. The sellers are sicko, not me.

so how many criminals or mentally-ill guys have obtained guns from gun show to kill people?

I think it's shocking that police or judge does not confiscate car from a driver whose license is suspended. far too many deaths...

No, you are celebrating the fact that people suffered injuries due to accidents. That is sick.

Still does not make any difference.

Murders do NOT want to get their face burnt. They do not like the idea of going in public and buy rifles intended to kill somebody else. Why? Because they knew that seller will have their face in their mind and cops will come back to the seller and ask questions where murders do not want risk happening.

Most of the time, these who murdering others using firearms USUALLY stole the guns from somebody else, or bought though black market. Criminals usually try everything to avoid leaving trails behind. Background check really don't prevent the killing and that is the fact.

Still does not make any difference.

Murders do NOT want to get their face burnt. They do not like the idea of going in public and buy rifles intended to kill somebody else. Why? Because they knew that seller will have their face in their mind and cops will come back to the seller and ask questions where murders do not want risk happening.

Most of the time, these who murdering others using firearms USUALLY stole the guns from somebody else, or bought though black market. Criminals usually try everything to avoid leaving trails behind. Background check really don't prevent the killing and that is the fact.
I am sure that you have watched the video I posted in another thread. It's about the easy way for criminals and mentally-ill people to buy guns without background checks. It shows 100% proof that they can get guns from gun shows. No paperwork, no tax, no ID. That's unacceptable. Power to the Brady Campaign.

I am sure that you have watched the video I posted in another thread. It's about the easy way for criminals and mentally-ill people to buy guns without background checks. It shows 100% proof that they can get guns from gun shows. No paperwork, no tax, no ID. That's unacceptable. Power to the Brady Campaign.

are you avoiding my question?

how many criminals or mentally-ill guys have obtained guns from gun show to kill people?

are you avoiding my question?

how many criminals or mentally-ill guys have obtained guns from gun show to kill people?
Nobody knows since there are no paperworks done. Currently, we are having a debate regarding this big problem. Hopefully. all gun shows must check their buyers' background before going inside in the near future. Don't you agree?

Nobody knows since there are no paperworks done.

actually we do. an ADer did a homework for you.

according to FBI database, from entire crimes in USA... less than 2% involved guns purchased from gun shows. and majority of guns came from either family or black market.

Not a current stat, but at least from DOJ and post Brady.

According to the 1997 Survey of State Prison Inmates, among those possessing a gun, the source of the gun was from -

a flea market or gun show for fewer than 2%
a retail store or pawnshop for about 12%
family, friends, a street buy, or an illegal source for 80%

source: Firearms and Crime Statistics

and yet.... you're panicking over less than 2% instead of 80%?

Currently, we are having a debate regarding this big problem. Hopefully. all gun shows must check their buyers' background before going inside in the near future. Don't you agree?
sure that would be nice but as of right now - it's of no concern to me. it should be the lowest priority for legislators. the highest priority is punishing felons with guns, those with mental illness, and restoration of gun rights (unfettered) for law-abiding citizens to protect themselves from those violent criminals. don't you agree?

CT school shooting will be under "family, friends, a street buy, or an illegal source" so it is 80%.

It has nothing to do with gun shows. Licensed gun sellers are still required to do background checks. You are referring to private party sales. They can occur anywhere.

It has nothing to do with gun shows. Licensed gun sellers are still required to do background checks. You are referring to private party sales. They can occur anywhere.

yep. hence "family, friends, a street buy, or an illegal source for 80%"

actually we do. an ADer did a homework for you.

according to FBI database, from entire crimes in USA... less than 2% involved guns purchased from gun shows. and majority of guns came from either family or black market.

sure that would be nice but as of right now - it's of no concern to me. it should be the lowest priority for legislators. the highest priority is punishing felons with guns, those with mental illness, and restoration of gun rights (unfettered) for law-abiding citizens to protect themselves from those violent criminals. don't you agree?
How could they if the shooter commited suicide which becomes more common now? CT shooter, NY firefighters' killer, mall shooter and so on.

Back