Gun Appreciation Day

Not to my knowledge....his Mom has always "made excuses" for him.

oh boy.... :roll:

that's precisely what I think happened to Adam Lanza's mom.

Why playing with me? You know what I am talking about, don't you?

I don't presume to read your mind. If I misunderstand, I apologize and you'll have to clarify for me.

It's not that easy. Most of the times, we can't see the other side of people. For example, I meet you and you look friendly to me and then you go home and beat up your wife.

yes. however - not me because I am not a charismatic type and I don't have a high-stress management position. it's a classic case established by FBI Profiler. he's usually very intelligent and has a predatory behavior.

For that kind of dangerous, intelligent person... there's really nothing we can do about it except pray that he gets caught before he kills anybody. there's a word for it - a psycho. but that's really not an issue in here since a psycho doesn't go on killing rampage.

Most mass murderers have a history of hostile behaviors and/or a police complaint filed by neighbors, family members, friends, or colleagues.

I don't presume to read your mind. If I misunderstand, I apologize and you'll have to clarify for me.
OK, when I said "Just for handguns? WHY?", I meant why no paperworks for long guns?

What is a handgun? GUN! What is a long gun? GUN! The law doesn't make sense at all. BTW, your governor (of NJ), oh yeah, he will change everything. Time for you to move out. :lol:

OK, when I said "Just for handguns? WHY?", I meant why no paperworks for long guns?
because you can't hide long guns as easily as you can with handguns? Most crimes are committed by handguns... therefore the government took action by requiring paperworks for handguns.

What is a handgun? GUN! What is a long gun? GUN!
handgun is a small firearm and long gun is a rifle or shotgun.

Requiring paperworks for long guns is a colossal waste of tax money and time especially for police. This would means much much more crimes would go unsolved because the agencies and police departments would be constantly swamped with unnecessary paperworks and limited budget.

Is that what you want? You seem to prefer that we utilize our time and money on insignificant problems.

The law doesn't make sense at all.
It makes perfectly sense to me but I can't understand why would you be so concerned over something insignificant like "less than 2%" rather than 80%.

BTW, your governor (of NJ), oh yeah, he will change everything. Time for you to move out. :lol:
NJ Governor is a Republican so no nothing's gonna happen :lol:

because you can't hide long guns as easily as you can with handguns? Most crimes are committed by handguns... therefore the government took action by requiring paperworks for handguns.
In long, cold winter in NJ, don't you wear a long coat? Alot of people do (I came from NJ), anyway long coats = long guns not visible.

Is that what you want? You seem to prefer that we utilize our time and money on insignificant problems.
Unemployed people need a job so hire them to do office work there.

NJ Governor is a Republican :lol:
So what? Some of them support gun control. I believe that he is one of them. :lol:

In long, cold winter in NJ, don't you wear a long coat?
no I don't.

Alot of people do (I came from NJ), anyway long coats = long guns not visible.
and.......?

most of them do not qualify. and they're not police officer.

So what? Some of them support gun control. I believe that he is one of them. :lol:
not really.

hint - Brian Aitken.

In long, cold winter in NJ, don't you wear a long coat? Alot of people do (I came from NJ), anyway long coats = long guns not visible.

NJ has governor election on November 2013 so feel free to transfer your job and move to NJ. :lol:

NJ has governor election on November 2013 so feel free to transfer your job and move to NJ. :lol:
No fucking way! I hate its four-season weather, especially during wintertime due to snow/coldness and summertime due to high humidity. :lol:

Glad we don't have to mess with all of that paperwork here. :)

No fucking way! I hate its four-season weather, especially during wintertime due to snow/coldness and summertime due to high humidity. :lol:

good luck with a broken state deep with debt and irrational laws.

Please read #131.

he got sent to a corner.

700-00078437w.jpg

I am up here in Alaska. I have had to go through a background check and fill out paperwork every time I have bought a shotgun or rifle. The paperwork has to be filled out exactly so too. I personally do not mind but it makes for a much longer trip to the grocery store. Many of the grocery stores here have a great selection of modern firearms. That is in addition to the usual sporting goods stores, gun shops, and pawn shops.
Like I say I am not familiar with the handgun sales.

good luck with a broken state deep with debt and irrational laws.

I don't think they are broken with deep debt because last election already removed the obstruction by opponent party in the legislature so the process with resolve should be easier. It wasn't first for this state to had a financial crisis.

I'm very curious about how they works.

Excuse me for off topic.

Do you think that design of gun will be different in 2050 than today?

I don't think they are broken with deep debt because last election already removed the obstruction by opponent party in the legislature so the process with resolve should be easier. It wasn't first for this state to had a financial crisis.

I'm very curious about how they works.

Excuse me for off topic.

California is WAY broke.....far beyond a "financial crisis"

California is WAY broke.....far beyond a "financial crisis"

I disagree with you because the legislators are resolving the issues and their state constitution require a balanced budget. California had serious issue in Great Depression.
Jerry Brown: California's deficit is gone - SFGate

Also, this thread isn't about California's budget and not worth for your time to debate with me because I will disagree, no matter about what are you saying.

Back