Gun Appreciation Day

I say we quit the games. There's movement underfoot to ambush and destroy the Second over and above EOs.......the behavior is illegal, sinister, tyrannous, etc, and nothing short of the stiffest approach will suffice......things like unfunding the White House, scuttling the BATF, bringing articles of impeachment, etc because this is exactly what is happening so why are we dilly dallying with this, our most hallowed and unique idea of what America is!?

I agree. The problem is only 1/2 of the country agrees with us. The other half is perfectly fine with exchanging rights for free stuff. Nothing changes until the scale tilts one way or the other sadly.

I don't think he's off topic because there may be no more Gun Appreciation Days if we allow these people to gain a foothold that bodes ill will to our way of life.....

it's like what mommy says. no religious or political talk during dinner :lol:

I agree. The problem is only 1/2 of the country agrees with us. The other half is perfectly fine with exchanging rights for free stuff. Nothing changes until the scale tilts one way or the other sadly.

I have a feeling that it's not half. It's more like 2/3 agrees with us. Looking at how easily manipulative the medias can be especially the voting counts during Presidential election... they can easily make it looks like half of this country is for and against.

I think only the 1/3 who disagrees happens to be the rich and powerful... like Bloomberg and his goonie squad.

I hope this Gun Appreciation Day can shed a light on numbers game.

I'm trying to take solace in what I'm seeing across the country that just may be the best hope yet of getting the attention of more people and that is citizens threatening civil disobedience, Attorney Generals, Sheriffs, and Police Chiefs saying they will not abide by EOs that go against the Constitution as far as the Second Amendment goes. I'm also happy to hear what's going on in some of the State capitols like Wyoming, Texas, etc........

Sorry, I don't think it is off topic after TXGolfer points about impeachment and executive order. I made a contrast with my explanation. (Not disagree with him)

Couple of my posts are pretty related to guns, though.

I'm trying to take solace in what I'm seeing across the country that just may be the best hope yet of getting the attention of more people and that is citizens threatening civil disobedience, Attorney Generals, Sheriffs, and Police Chiefs saying they will not abide by EOs that go against the Constitution as far as the Second Amendment goes. I'm also happy to hear what's going on in some of the State capitols like Wyoming, Texas, etc........

There is great solace in this. Two different approaches. My earlier statement was in regards to how I feel conservatives in congress should attack. However I am very much in favor of states and the people doing what they can to stop these things. In fact from what I have seen in social media coverage there is quite a shift from the Occupy movement and Anonymous toward the right. I'm not sure but I believe the EO's and the release of gun owner addresses were the Catalyst for this. It will be interesting to see how things play out.

A gun to appreciate. :giggle:

Attachments

• AMB_AF-09227.jpg
    AMB_AF-09227.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 6
See, gun advocates/owners are even idiots. :lol: The fire dept ordered the show to close earlier because it violated safety laws. :laugh2::laugh2: Any accidents can be fatal in a millionth second.

would it surprise you if it turned out to be a non-gun owner mishandling a gun?

You have far more chances of getting killed by car accident, what does gun makes differences? There are millions of idiot drivers out there, far worse than gun owners!

See, gun advocates/owners are even idiots. :lol: The fire dept ordered the show to close earlier because it violated safety laws. :laugh2::laugh2: Any accidents can be fatal in a millionth second.

You have far more chances of getting killed by car accident, what does gun makes differences? There are millions of idiot drivers out there, far worse than gun owners!

Tell him to drive on Mulholland Drive with low NHTSA rating car because of too many drunk drivers. :lol:

This is for Crazypaul and his friends

Did you know that during year of 2004

649 victims in the United States got killed by gun accidents

Of the same period of that year

Drunk drivers killed 13,099 innocent victims

Should we worry about gun or should we worried about drunk drivers?

The truth is, accidents DO happens no matter how carefully one is. But Sadly, drunk driver is NOT careful and is IDIOT. Yet killed more than those who had accidents with gun going off.

How many people are killed each year by gun accidents

Drunk Driving Fatalities - National Statistics | Century Council

As I see the picture in the link, I can tell many excited guys are thinking "Oh, boy, I am ready to kill people!". That's sick.

Back