Gun Appreciation Day

actually we have enough to make a month :lol:

Gun Appreciation Day
We The People
21-Gun Salute
National Police Shooting Championship

and who can ever forget the good ole' famous Machine Gun Shoot Night @ Knob Creek? :lol:

Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot Night Shoot - YouTube

and many more! :cool2:
I stopped at 40 seconds, the video was fucking boring!

I stopped at 40 seconds, the video was fucking boring!

wow! you actually made it to 40 seconds! looks like the video wasn't boring after all! nearly a full minute!

mission accomplished! :cool2:

FYI, I am organizing a Charity Guns & BBq event this fall in Texas. Proceeds will go to help a local non-profit for women. Should be a blast.

:laugh2:

BTW, how many people got killed in that video?

would you please like to answer this question for me, CrazyPaul? these are actual machine guns and assault weapons that soldiers use. there must be a bunch of angry men who would shoot at each other.

wow! you actually made it to 40 seconds! looks like the video wasn't boring after all! nearly a full minute!

mission accomplished! :cool2:
What fucking mission are you talking about? Planning to turn me into a gun nut like you? Not in a fucking million years. You failed and always will. BTW, for Foxrac's sake, hope the FEW of you enjoy the Gun Appreciation Day! :D

What fucking mission are you talking about? Planning to turn me into a gun nut like you? Not in a fucking million years. You failed and always will. BTW, for Foxrac's sake, hope the FEW of you enjoy the Gun Appreciation Day!

you? a gun nut? no way! I fear for public safety since you're an angry man :Ohno:

by keeping a gun out of your hand and away from people like you is a success.

you? a gun nut? no way! I fear for public safety since you're an angry man :Ohno:

by keeping a gun out of your hand and away from people like you is a success.
I can buy a gun legally if I want to but not interested. I mean what the fuck for. I am not going to war.

Thats fine, and WHO says that gun buyers are going war?

For me, I want self defense. I have been though and see how important it was. Cop won't be everywhere and don't expect cops to be next to you protect you from assholes.
And I do want go hunting someday.

I can buy a gun legally if I want to but not interested. I mean what the fuck for. I am not going to war.

I can buy a gun legally if I want to but not interested.
I doubt it. I'm assuming that the gun process in CA is similar as NJ since both states are one of the most gun restrictive states. It's very difficult to get a permit. In order to apply for gun permit, you need to submit 3 references. I doubt any of them would put in good words for you since you're an angry man.

I mean what the fuck for.
nobody's telling you to get one. and nobody should tell us that we can't either.

I am not going to war.
war? well you'll have to sign up at your local army recruiting center for some war... not a gun permit application form at local police station.

war? well you'll have to sign up at your local army recruiting center for some war... not a gun permit application form at local police station.

Yup, that's correct. :lol:

but... he will disqualified due to deafness.

How did date was chose for Gun Appreciation Day?

I checked the 2nd Amendment - adopted on December 15, 1791 so it looks good to make December 15 as major gun event.

How did date was chose for Gun Appreciation Day?

I checked the 2nd Amendment - adopted on December 15, 1791 so it looks good to make December 15 as major gun event.
December 15 is already celebrated as "Bill of Rights Day" which includes the Second Amendment.

December 15 is already celebrated as "Bill of Rights Day" which includes the Second Amendment.

Oh I see - interesting.

Why Jan 19 was chosen for Gun Appreciation Day?

No captions but the demo is cool.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=k97ZpQ6UmZY]On The Range w/ National & World Champion Pistol Shooter Jessie Duff - Sean Hannity - 1-18-13 - YouTube[/ame]

Back