Gun Appreciation Day

Just had a thought....after all of the proposals by Obama and Biden to infringe on the Second Amendment, why aren't there articles of impeachment being drawn up?

Just had a thought....after all of the proposals by Obama and Biden to infringe on the Second Amendment, why aren't there articles of impeachment being drawn up?

Strategically that is a bad play. I think that is what Obama wants. Besides it would never pass the Senate. Luckily EO's are easy to get rid of at the end of a term. I think people on the right are finally listening to what I have been saying for 2 years....give him enough rope to hang himself. Let him have what he wants and then rub it in his face when he fails. IMO the GOP should just vote "present" when possible...... That way when plans fail it is easy to place blame.

Strategically that is a bad play. I think that is what Obama wants. Besides it would never pass the Senate. Luckily EO's are easy to get rid of at the end of a term. I think people on the right are finally listening to what I have been saying for 2 years....give him enough rope to hang himself. Let him have what he wants and then rub it in his face when he fails. IMO the GOP should just vote "present" when possible...... That way when plans fail it is easy to place blame.

Obama was elected by voters, based on electoral, so he won in 2008 and again in 2012 as running for second term.

I'm happy that Obama won for many reasons, not related to gun issues.

He will going move on about situation with guns, though.

Question - What is EO's stand for?

Obama was elected by voters, based on electoral, so he won in 2008 and again in 2012 as running for second term.

Political discussion and debate is not allowed on AD so I will not respond. My post was not political....merely answering a question about strategy.

Political discussion and debate is not allowed on AD so I will not respond. My post was not political....merely answering a question about strategy.

That's fine, but your post #45 is much political. :aw:

Question - What is EO's stand for?

EOs=Executive Orders

That's fine, but your post #45 is much political. :aw:

Not at all. I was discussing strategy and answering the question of another poster. If you are unable to make the distinction that is unfortunate. But the post wasnt directed at you anyway. So, let's move on.

shit happens. so only 4 people hurt in this entire country on Gun Appreciation Day... not bad. much much much much much safer than amusement parks. and Black Friday.

but after accident occurred that lead gun show in Raleigh to closed for rest of day.

I say we quit the games. There's movement underfoot to ambush and destroy the Second over and above EOs.......the behavior is illegal, sinister, tyrannous, etc, and nothing short of the stiffest approach will suffice......things like unfunding the White House, scuttling the BATF, bringing articles of impeachment, etc because this is exactly what is happening so why are we dilly dallying with this, our most hallowed and unique idea of what America is!?

Not at all. I was discussing strategy and answering the question of another poster. If you are unable to make the distinction that is unfortunate. But the post wasnt directed at you anyway. So, let's move on.

That's fine with me.

Also, :ty: for support local, non-profit for women.

I don't know if any of current president's executive orders are unconstitutional.

I believe that many previous presidents support laws or views that considered as unconstitutional like under GW Bush - Terri Schiavo case, Clinton - Federal Assault Weapon Ban, Reagan - war in Grenada, etc so lead for the congress to give a impeachment threat for the presidents.

I don't support the impeachment, no matter if I don't agree with the president, such as say impeachment for GW Bush because of low approval rating is ridiculous.

Also, the president has to respect the court ruling if any of executive orders are unconstitutional, if he refuses so the impeachment may be reasonable.

I don't know if any of current president's executive orders are unconstitutional.

I believe that many previous presidents support laws or views that considered as unconstitutional like under GW Bush - Terri Schiavo case, Clinton - Federal Assault Weapon Ban, Reagan - war in Grenada, etc so lead for the congress to give a impeachment threat for the presidents.

I don't support the impeachment, no matter if I don't agree with the president, such as say impeachment for GW Bush because of low approval rating is ridiculous.

Also, the president has to respect the court ruling if any of executive orders are unconstitutional, if he refuses so the impeachment may be reasonable.

:topic:

I don't think he's off topic because there may be no more Gun Appreciation Days if we allow these people to gain a foothold that bodes ill will to our way of life.....

Back