Girl accidentally kills firing range instructor

Status
Not open for further replies.
. . . All of your items - highly survivable when you compare.
Too many variables to make an accurate comparison.

A woman died almost immediately from one cat scratch that opened up a femoral artery. Ronald Reagan survived a bullet that was aimed directly at him. A man on the street dies from a single punch to the jaw that causes him to hit his head on a curb. Soldiers survive multiple amputations and organ damage from IED's.

In other words, attack survivability depends on a lot more than just what kind of mode is involved.

And yes, people have survived direct gunshots to the head.

:roll:

You shoot ten people in the forehead the odds are that they all will die.

Strike them with a frying pan odds are that not all of them will die. Even a bat. The human body is much more resilient than you give it credit for.

However we're going off my point with Diehardbiker. He said there were far worse weapons in the house. I'm still waiting on that list. I don't see many people storing live grenades in their end tables.

You have obviously never visited my home then.

I can list a few household items that are "worse" than a firearm.
1) Drill
2) Sawzall
3) Lawnmower
4) Miter Saw
5) Propane Torch
6) 12v battery
7) WD40 and a lighter
8) Red Oak Firewood
9) Candlestick
10) Lead Pipe

.. so which item was used to kill Professor Plum while he was making a sandwich in the kitchen?

Strike them with a frying pan odds are that not all of them will die. Even a bat. The human body is much more resilient than you give it credit for.

However we're going off my point with Diehardbiker. He said there were far worse weapons in the house. I'm still waiting on that list. I don't see many people storing live grenades in their end tables.

25 Methods for Killing With Your Bare Hands - Listverse

If a person punch someone with their 'hand' in the right spot it can kill a person instantly . Some people hands are very deadly are you going want a ban on hands too ? You can kill a person with good hard blow to head if you're strong enough and know the weak spot .

1) Drill
2) Sawzall
3) Lawnmower
4) Miter Saw
5) Propane Torch
6) 12v battery
7) WD40 and a lighter
8) Red Oak Firewood
9) Candlestick
10) Lead Pipe

.. so which item was used to kill Professor Plum while he was making a sandwich in the kitchen?

Where are your pen and pencils? And wasn't it Bread?

And the worst weapon in my home... are you ready for this, it will shock the hell out of everyone....
ME !!!!
Me when Im angry and defending...I am a deadly weapon.
I can reason and I can plan... if trained properly, you can be the deadliest weapon around.

1) Drill
2) Sawzall
3) Lawnmower
4) Miter Saw
5) Propane Torch
6) 12v battery
7) WD40 and a lighter
8) Red Oak Firewood
9) Candlestick
10) Lead Pipe

I had a double blade ax in my house to chop my firewood and I was having some work done my house . I overheard one of the men say don't mess around with that chick she has ax behind her door. I had dog too and she could had some harm to a person too.

And the worst weapon in my home... are you ready for this, it will shock the hell out of everyone....
ME !!!!
Me when Im angry and defending...I am a deadly weapon.
I can reason and I can plan... if trained properly, you can be the deadliest weapon around.

l_p0019020069.jpg

Did you see this movie with Dustin Hoffman ?

Worse weapons than firearms in the house? Sure, please shoot me a list of household items that is capable of killing one other instantly with little effort.

For these who tried to answer my question, please read what I asked. Instantly with little effort. No running to get a frying pan, and trying to wail it upon another person. Because that is what Diehardbiker claimed, a lot worse in the house than a firearm.

And after reading the responses in here I've come to a realization that we have a lot of cold blooded killers here. :shock:

For these who tried to answer my question, please read what I asked. Instantly with little effort. No running to get a frying pan, and trying to wail it upon another person. Because that is what Diehardbiker claimed, a lot worse in the house than a firearm.

And after reading the responses in here I've come to a realization that we have a lot of cold blooded killers here. :shock:

Ok, I think I understand now. You want home invaders to experience excruciating pain as they bleed out? Instead of "instant justice" it should be long and drawn out?

Should I put them on a Judas Chair?

I guess not , Dustin Hoffman play a mild manner man and when he wife get raped by thugs Dustin Hoffman become a raging bull. It though of the movie when yogi spoke about angry you get if anything happen.

No that is not the case at all what we have here is one idiot , you asked us to named objects that could be used to kill someone and that is what we did . This does NOT mean we go around bashing people in the head for no reason at all . I picked up a knife b/c 3 young men where about to go into my bedroom and my baby was there. I would put my life on the line for my baby and that does not make a cold blooded killer , it made me a very damn good mother ! My baby life came before mine. Do you have the balls to do this too?

Reba , that is just what I meant , it take strength to keep it under control , it was horrible the guy was killed and lucky that no one else got hurt or killed.
I am being to think parents should be require to have an IQ test before having babies today. Come on now who in their right mind let their 9 yo kid
play with a submachine gun ?

After reading the posts, we need clarity:

A semi-automatic rifle or pistol fires only one round at a time. An automatic or machine gun fires either one round or more than one round as the trigger is held down when the selector is moved to that position.
The instructor changed the selector switch on the UZI from a single shot to full automatic. This will empty the entire clip if held. Most adults who shoot a machine gun for the first time have a hard time keeping it on target. I know from experience from shooting different guns aboard Navy ships. Soldiers in WWII had automatic Thompsons and Browning (BAR)s. They were good for spraying a large area, not for precision shooting. This girl should never have been given anything to shoot except a BB or .22. This instructor was reckless and careless. A shooting range is like any other business, there are times when you must say no sale.

I posted a boy killed a girl with a baseball bat b/c she refused to go out with him. I saw a dead woman in a car accident , her head hit the dashboard and the blow to her head killed her. A cop walked away from the car looking very upset Just one good hard blow to her head poor woman die she was a young woman too. I had a client that was in good shape for a man his age , he was walking in a hurry and fell on a sidewalk and hit his head on the curb .
The guy was not able to move from the neck don after that . If he had landed any harder he would had been dead from just one fall .

After reading the posts, we need clarity:

A semi-automatic rifle or pistol fires only one round at a time. An automatic or machine gun fires either one round or more than one round as the trigger is held down when the selector is moved to that position.
The instructor changed the selector switch on the UZI from a single shot to full automatic. This will empty the entire clip if held. Most adults who shoot a machine gun for the first time have a hard time keeping it on target. I know from experience from shooting different guns aboard Navy ships. Soldiers in WWII had automatic Thompsons and Browning (BAR)s. They were good for spraying a large area, not for precision shooting. This girl should never have been given anything to shoot except a BB or .22. This instructor was reckless and careless. A shooting range is like any other business, there are times when you must say no sale.

I was shocked when I saw the instructor changed the gun from a single shot to automatic. I never fired a gun before but it looked like a bad idea to me right away. The girl parents are at fault too, they're lucky she was not killed also. Some vacation trip for that poor child .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back