Girl accidentally kills firing range instructor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idiots should all move to CA Chicago, NYC where government tries hard to protect idiots from themselves through excessive and useless laws that often Impinge on our constitutional rights. There are so many lawyers in these areas because lawyers flock to stupid like pigs flock to $hit. When people don't take responsibility for their own actions, government will step in and do it for them. In other words when people want to sue for their own stupid actions, government makes laws banning that stupid action or mandating a safety to prevent said stupid action from occurring or causing injury to said stupid person!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

When I fire a gun, any gun for the first time, I ask about the recoil/kick...
Since me and my friends are strong as well as knowledgeable with weapons, I still don't take their words for it, I hold that piece like its gonna kill me, Im gonna hold it like my life depends on it, firm and rigid. Besides, a limp wrist cause a pistol to jam ( semi-autos and automatics)
I still cant believe a range instructor let a child ( even the boy who killed his dad or himself years ago) fire an Uzi without helping them hold it or chambering a single bullet to get the feel,,,,, sandbag it or bench it if unsure.

A boy killed himself when he lost control of his gun , I posted the link for the story on the thread too. My dad also told us to hold a gun to the ground b/c it could be loaded . I was so glad he did that when he was showing us his hunting rifle , I guess he was had a few drinks or something and forget it was loaded and he shot a hole right through the kitchen floor. If dad had held his rifle out in front he would blow my mom face off. :shock:
Dad killed the water heater instead and our basement was flooded . We never have the hole in the floor fixed

Really? Are you saying that majority of accident related deaths were exclusively caused by guns?

GET REAL! There are many accidents that caused by instructors with students were not even gun related, for example, driving, sky diving, karate, many other causes, usually they arent widely published but they exists.
You got serious tunnel effect with gun issues. Sad that you have the disability on undrrstanding the reality. Guns do not kill people. Its mother nature that decides one's fate.

Why is the women that always get blamed for everything ?

I think that's what she meant. It takes strength to fire it properly; that is, to keep it under control.

Reba , that is just what I meant , it take strength to keep it under control , it was horrible the guy was killed and lucky that no one else got hurt or killed.
I am being to think parents should be require to have an IQ test before having babies today. Come on now who in their right mind let their 9 yo kid
play with a submachine gun ?

the vid been taken off thank god..........why not use rubber bullets.....when I was kid of nine I was playing with dolls not an Uzi....What parent in right mind give 9yr old submachine gun for christmas

Worse weapons than firearms in the house? Sure, please shoot me a list of household items that is capable of killing one other instantly with little effort.

What does it matter whether it's instant or a little more....vigorous.

You could kill someone with any knife in the kitchen, or a frying pan, a box cutter, hammer, screw driver, wrench, fire poker, candle stick, brick, rock....car....the list is endless. That's not even getting into household items you could use to poison someone. If you really want to kill someone a gun is not necessary. What does it matter if it's easier? Dead is dead.

You could kill someone with any knife in the kitchen, or a frying pan, a box cutter, hammer, screw driver, wrench, fire poker, candle stick, brick, rock....car....the list is endless. That's not even getting into household items you could use to poison someone. If you really want to kill someone a gun is not necessary. What does it matter if it's easier? Dead is dead.

3 young men tried to rob me and where just about to go into my bedroom where my baby was sleeping I grabbed the biggest kitchen knife I had and ran after them screaming at the top of my lungs , the guys took one look at me and ran. I was out numbered and the guys could beaten the crap out of me but they did not want to try. They knew I meant business they would had to kill me first , I was not letting them near my baby. My friends called me a Ma bear after that.

I'll stab you with my iPhone. Then banning iPhone. Teenage goes WAAAHHHH

the vid been taken off thank god..........why not use rubber bullets.....when I was kid of nine I was playing with dolls not an Uzi....What parent in right mind give 9yr old submachine gun for christmas

Rubber bullets at close range are deadly as well.
An eye socket is a direct opening to the brain as well.
That kind of FPS is deadly at any distance close, look at Brandon Lee the actor, a prop gun was used, he held it to his head and fired, although it was a "blank" part of the primer or seal for the blank penetrated his skull into his brain and killed him. No gun is safe at close range either it be blanks, rubber bullets, props...ect... Common sense is the true safety of guns.

My pencil would be my best weapon if caught off guard, even if the lead is dull they are still gonna get leaded !!!!

Diehardbiker is claiming that there are worse weapons in the house, so I asked him to procure a list.

All of your items - highly survivable when you compare.

"I've seen this island do miraculous things. I've seen it heal the sick. But never once has it done anything like this. Dead is dead. You don't get to come back from that, not even here."

-- Lost

Rubber bullets at close range are deadly as well.
An eye socket is a direct opening to the brain as well.
That kind of FPS is deadly at any distance close, look at Brandon Lee the actor, a prop gun was used, he held it to his head and fired, although it was a "blank" part of the primer or seal for the blank penetrated his skull into his brain and killed him. No gun is safe at close range either it be blanks, rubber bullets, props...ect... Common sense is the true safety of guns.

CNN.com - Boston police accept 'full responsibility' in death of Red Sox fan - Oct 22, 2004

Did you hear about this story ?

Diehardbiker is claiming that there are worse weapons in the house, so I asked him to procure a list.

All of your items - highly survivable when you compare.

Wrong! You can kill a person with one good hard blow to their head with cast iron frying pan , or baseball bat , a girl was killed this way b/c she refuse to date a guy . The Boston Strangler did not use a gun or knife .

http://www.examiner.com/list/10-odd-weapons-used-for-murder There should be a ban on all these objects that where use to kill a person

Wrong! You can kill a person with one good hard blow to their head with cast iron frying pan , or baseball bat , a girl was killed this way b/c she refuse to date a guy . The Boston Strangler did not use a gun or knife .

10 odd weapons used for murder - National News | Examiner.com There should be a ban on all these objects that where use to kill a person

:roll:

You shoot ten people in the forehead the odds are that they all will die.

Strike them with a frying pan odds are that not all of them will die. Even a bat. The human body is much more resilient than you give it credit for.

However we're going off my point with Diehardbiker. He said there were far worse weapons in the house. I'm still waiting on that list. I don't see many people storing live grenades in their end tables.

You don't have to hit them with just once ;)

And it tapered off. Go and look.

Right, that's why localized bans don't work.

No, it did not "taper off" - they changed the definition of "violent crime" to manipulate data.

Even the UK Bobbies are mad about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back