Feedback & Suggestions for Religion forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just my personal feedback about the religion forum.

One aspect about the forum that sets it up for flame outs is that the religion forum is set up under "Debates". That automatically sparks the flame. Every thread started under "Debates" is expected to be a debate right from the get go. There's no way anyone can start a simple discussion or shared experiences thread under religions without it automatically being a "debate".

Would it be possible to have a "Spiritual Beliefs" sub-forum under "General Chat" instead of under "Debates"? "Spiritual Beliefs" would also be broad enough (dare I say "inclusive") to allow everyone in without segregating by "Christian" or "others".

Please read what I wrote in my thread about freedom of what we read.

http://www.alldeaf.com/forum-feedba...ion-feedback-alldeaf-choices.html#post1040004

I agree with Reba. She is very nice person. I read every religion forum. It made me disgust about people who don't believe in God. They got into argue over GLB and support abortion. It drove me :crazy: I don't want to explain. I already know enough to say. I can't post a bible verse to show a proof it. I can't talk about it. I believe that everyone are narrow-minded about GOD and Jesus! :roll:

I agree with Reba. She is very nice person. I read every religion forum. It made me disgust about people who don't believe in God. They got into argue over GLB and support abortion. It drove me :crazy: I don't want to explain. I already know enough to say. I can't post a bible verse to show a proof it. I can't talk about it. I believe that everyone are narrow-minded about GOD and Jesus! :roll:

Pinky, everyone have a different belief. No one should push someone's belief in their beliefs... Some non-believers don;t believe in Jesus because they believed that Jesus is a mythogical character... Like I said, we have various beliefs, thoughts, theories, and much more...

I do not want to see anybody to feel pressure by whosever put their words in anyone else... Seriously.

Just thought.

Last edited:
Yeah! Everyone are different belief. Let them figure it out about God and Jesus by themselves. I am not force them into religions. I already know about God and Jesus when I was raise with my christian parents taught me a moral. They are not a strict parent. They are very flexibility. I don't like to be strict the religions. It's very control.

Pinky, everyone have a different belief. No one should push someone's belief in their beliefs... Some non-believers don;t believe in Jesus because they believed that Jesus is a mythogical character... Like I said, we have various beliefs, thoughts, theories, and much more...

I do not want to see anybody to feel pressure by whosever put their words in anyone else... Seriously.

Just thought.

Yeah! Everyone are different belief. Let them figure it out about God and Jesus by themselves. I am not force them into religions. I already know about God and Jesus when I was raise with my christian parents taught me a moral. They are not a strict parent. They are very flexibility. I don't like to be strict the religions. It's very control.

Ah, yes. I prefer to have flexible and open-minded Christians, too. ;)

Let's not discussion too much, otherwise, this thread will move to religion section. ^_^;;

Last edited:

U cant push your beliefs on others. Everyone is different and have their own beliefs and all deserve the same respect.

Just thought.

That makes you respectful and tolerate of different people with different beliefs. :)

Very true. But we can convince, can we?

Not with me, no. If someone tries to convince me without respecting my boundaries, it is bye-bye to them. I have no respect for people who try to push their beliefs on me. I dont push mine on them and I expect the same respect back..if they cant, then I am not interested in having anything to do with them.

Only the Holy Spirit can convince. :)

Not with me, no. If someone tries to convince me without respecting my boundaries, it is bye-bye to them. I have no respect for people who try to push their beliefs on me. I dont push mine on them and I expect the same respect back..if they cant, then I am not interested in having anything to do with them.

Boundaries I can do. I respect that.

I think we should add one more sections; all non-religion. So we will have two sections for both religions and non-religions. What do you think?
Umm... everything else in AllDeaf is "non-religion". Sports is non-religion. Video games is non-religion. Movies is non-religion. News is non-religion. :)

Umm... everything else in AllDeaf is "non-religion". Sports is non-religion. Video games is non-religion. Movies is non-religion. News is non-religion. :)

No, no, no that's not what I mean. lol

- Religion section is for Christianity, Islam, Mulism, etc etc.
- Non-religion section is for Atheism, humanism, theisms, etc etc.

That's what I said. :)

No, no, no that's not what I mean. lol

- Religion section is for Christianity, Islam, Mulism, etc etc.
- Non-religion section is for Atheism, humanism, theisms, etc etc.

That's what I said. :)

That what I want.

That makes you respectful and tolerate of different people with different beliefs. :)

Aha, you'd figured it out pretty easy. Hehheh, yes, I actually can tolerate any kind of religion or nonreligion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back