Feedback & Suggestions for Religion forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish that religion forum need to be re-open, it has been enough to closed for long time.

:gpost: I can't understand why they are still open for gay/lesbian forum. The people who is anti-gay marriage or anti-abortion, or anti-CI. It's same with anti-religion. I can't understand why religion closed. It's not fair! When i joined to AD last April. I was talking about religion at other thread. They warned me if I talk about religion. They will ban me. I was alike huh? I was innocent. I think it's disrespect!

It's unnecessary to penalty on you for discuss about religion stuff, it seems ok if you do lightly, or thread would move to religion forum to become read only.

It's unnecessary to penalty on you for discuss about religion stuff, it seems ok if you do lightly, or thread would move to religion forum to become read only.

I can't post a comment about my experience. If I post a comment and will send to religion forum. Why not everyone can answer my question or what did they think about my experience. How can they post a comment to me when it's closed?? We are stuck!

I can't post a comment about my experience. If I post a comment and will send to religion forum. Why not everyone can answer my question or what did they think about my experience. How can they post a comment to me when it's closed?? We are stuck!

I agreed. Not Fair.

I agreed. Not Fair.

Yeah I know that. I think everyone don't know jesus or god. Maybe they are narrow-minded. I am very open-minded about god and Jesus. I can't make any post. I don't like to criticize and judge on everyone. I am talking about my experience and everyone's experience. You know I mean?

Yeah I know that. I think everyone don't know jesus or god. Maybe they are narrow-minded. I am very open-minded about god and Jesus. I can't make any post. I don't like to criticize and judge on everyone. I am talking about my experience and everyone's experience. You know I mean?

Yeah I do. I want to talk about my experience and i am very open minded about God and Jesus. You can tell by my signature.

I think I'm gettin enough of a weekly dose of religion as it is. If Reba were my neighbor, she would attest to this: I'm a bible scripture magnet!

I think I'm gettin enough of a weekly dose of religion as it is. If Reba were my neighbor, she would attest to this: I'm a bible scripture magnet!

Really. :lol: You really made me laugh. :rofl:

Yeah I do. I want to talk about my experience and i am very open minded about God and Jesus. You can tell by my signature.

Yeah. I can tell that you're. That's great! :thumb:

Yeah, that would be nice re-open it. I'm not sure if we actually ready for it, aren't we?

Personally, I hate to see people push their beliefs in other people's beliefs...

Yeah, that would be nice re-open it. I'm not sure if we actually ready for it, aren't we?

Personally, I hate to see people push their beliefs in other people's beliefs...

I hope everyone are cool off. I think AD need improve with everyone's interest marked. Like interest into religion, food, general chat, HA & CI, Education, Sports, Games, Arts, Pet and etc. Why not they can do it?? They are not put on mark of religions then they can't post it. You know I mean? I guess we need to discuss with Mod and Alex.

Yup, I'm not push anyone into atheist, agnostic or no religion, I was just shared about what my beliefs.

How about AD will accept for member to create a group for religions? Or not?

Yup, I'm not push anyone into atheist, agnostic or no religion, I was just shared about what my beliefs.

Yes, me too. I respect all different religion beliefs but I do wish that they do not take my POV personal, too.

I am a non-religion and like to focus on creation and evolution as a theory. I´m open mind on both sides. I enjoy myself to read the history of creation and evolution and consider it as a history, not worship/do what the bible says.

I think clubs are the best optional for all (non) religions.

As for religion section -
I think we should add one more sections; all non-religion. So we will have two sections for both religions and non-religions. What do you think?

Liebling, I like to edit your old thread about "disagree to agree" and I still have some good/rich tips for your thread. It'll help us better to improve our "weakness" parts. Do you want me to do it for your thread?

Personally, I'd rather to wait to see religion section to re-open again in a couple of months more from now. I don't think we are ready for re-opening it. Imo...

After reading the recent posts made recently, I take back my word. Go ahead and open the religion forums and if people dont like or not interested in religion, they can choose not to participate in the threads. I should take my own advice. :giggle:

After reading the recent posts made recently, I take back my word. Go ahead and open the religion forums and if people dont like or not interested in religion, they can choose not to participate in the threads. I should take my own advice. :giggle:
:giggle:

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back