Feedback & Suggestions for Religion forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no, no that's not what I mean. lol

- Religion section is for Christianity, Islam, Mulism, etc etc.
- Non-religion section is for Atheism, humanism, theisms, etc etc.

That's what I said. :)
Actually, who is to say that Humanism or Theism isn't a religion?

Over 100,000 people declared themselves part of the Jedi religion during the 2001 census in Australia and New Zealand.

Therefore, creating a thread that's non-religion is null since anything can be considered a religion. It's just a matter of how people preach it.

Over 100,000 people declared themselves part of the Jedi religion during the 2001 census in Australia and New Zealand.

Therefore, creating a thread that's non-religion is null since anything can be considered a religion. It's just a matter of how people preach it.

oh....

I dunno why some people (anywhere else on internet) claim it is. :dunno:

Ah, I see. Hmm.. I guess I can take Reba's suggestion which is good enough, anyway.. Okay, I think we should add some good tips & advices to religion section. Maybe? I don't know; I still think of something better than that.

I really don't want to see people against other people over their beliefs, otherwise we already lost our freedom of speech. Religion issues are my most interest, so..
=/

As for religion section -
I think we should add one more sections; all non-religion. So we will have two sections for both religions and non-religions. What do you think?

I doubt either it's good solution or not? You know some strong religions could attack non-religions threads because they get offend over non-religion's view.

Liebling, I like to edit your old thread about "disagree to agree" and I still have some good/rich tips for your thread. It'll help us better to improve our "weakness" parts. Do you want me to do it for your thread?

Here

http://www.alldeaf.com/topic-debates/20522-exchange-views-discussion.html

Personally, I'd rather to wait to see religion section to re-open again in a couple of months more from now. I don't think we are ready for re-opening it. Imo...

Me, too.

Pinky, everyone have a different belief. No one should push someone's belief in their beliefs... Some non-believers don;t believe in Jesus because they believed that Jesus is a mythogical character... Like I said, we have various beliefs, thoughts, theories, and much more...

I do not want to see anybody to feel pressure by whosever put their words in anyone else... Seriously.

Just thought.

U cant push your beliefs on others. Everyone is different and have their own beliefs and all deserve the same respect.

That makes you respectful and tolerate of different people with different beliefs. :)

Exactly!!!!

Umm... everything else in AllDeaf is "non-religion". Sports is non-religion. Video games is non-religion. Movies is non-religion. News is non-religion. :)

*AMEN* "non-religion" is a neutral word.

No, no, no that's not what I mean. lol

- Religion section is for Christianity, Islam, Mulism, etc etc.
- Non-religion section is for Atheism, humanism, theisms, etc etc.

That's what I said. :)

Well, non-religion is a neutral word for ANY kind of religions, not just atheism, humanism, theism, etc. Religion has nothing do with God or Jesus itself. The word of "religion" created by man, not God.s Many non-religions, I know well don't follow religion when they want to beleive in God.

To my opinion, the people should learn how to respect each other when they have different belief. It's okay as long as they debate with agree/disagree instead of take posts each other personally.

I doubt either it's good solution or not? You know some strong religions could attack non-religions threads because they get offend over non-religion's view.
Only those who are strong religious? That's not true, both sides get offended.

For an example: If we posted verses from the bible, non-religious people get offended, if non-religious people say God is a murder, religious people get offended.

Only those who are strong religious? That's not true, both sides get offended.

For an example: If we posted verses from the bible, non-religious people get offended, if non-religious people say God is a murder, religious people get offended.

No, it's not offensive but insult/bash because religion people use those word from bible verses to label/insult them as a satan, go hell, etc which is an unacceptance. It's not right debate with agree/disagree.

Non-religous or some religions beleivers accept the fact that God is a murder accord the bible history that he killed thousands of people including children/newborns. I know some strong religions get offend and denied it but some other religions accept it as a history.

That's your opinion, Liebling, You don't know how religious people feel, only from what you think that's how they feel. The bottom line is respect goes two way street.

That's your opinion, Liebling, You don't know how religious people feel, only from what you think that's how they feel. The bottom line is respect goes two way street.

Yes, the respect should go both ways when we have different views over God and Jesus.

We have to face sometimes when each person entitle her/his negative/positive view.

Example: I do not offend or deny when the people negative about Hilter, Nazi etc because I married a German and live in Germany. I accept it as a history and do not take their posts serious but use my good common sense and give them right because it's true. I only correct them or disagree with them if they mislead something... instead of offend/take their posts personal.

I now realize it a little or maybe I don't get it.

Are you guys trying to say that Atheism is a religion, too?? I thought non-religions means any people do not believe in spirits, gods, God, etc?? :confused:

Usually, I was taught at my old schools like that. :dunno:

Ps - I will come back to check it out here tonight. Ill be busy today...

EDIT: before I leave...

first thing, a person said non-religions are news, tv show, etc etc while other person said non-religions are for anyone who is not believe in god/godness stuff, and then, in other while, another person said non-religions are netural religions...

I'm kinda of lost. :lol::confused: sorry...

I'll come back tonight.. I have to go now.

Last edited:
.Are you guys trying to say that Atheism is a religion, too?? I thought non-religions means any people do not believe in spirits, gods, God, etc?? :confused:
I for one did not stated that, Non-religions is when they do not have a group of religious. No, atheists and agnostics are not religious people, so that would make them non-religion.

And Liebling, do not compare Hitler with God, unless you look up to Hitler. We have people that look up to God and respect God.

I now realize it a little or maybe I don't get it.

Are you guys trying to say that Atheism is a religion, too?? I thought non-religions means any people do not believe in spirits, gods, God, etc?? :confused:

Usually, I was taught at my old schools like that. :dunno:

Ps - I will come back to check it out here tonight. Ill be busy today...

No, Atheism is not a religion.

Atheism = don't beleive in God's existance
Agnostic = doubt God's existance

Non-religion = neutral to ALL religions but I would say non-religion is more agnostic and theory... because they are not interesting to follow or do what the bible says but consider bible as a history...

They don't have to choose kind of relgion to worship a God, don't they? Do they have to pick which religion to worship a God because they beleive in God? No, they don't have to but they can pray everywhere if they want to talk to God, not just go to church.

I for one did not stated that, Non-religions is when they do not have a group of religious. No, atheists and agnostics are not religious people, so that would make them non-religion.

Some people accept the fact that they are atheists or agnostics which mean is they feel what they believe in.

Some people don't have any religion to worship a God when they beleive in God. They can pray everywhere when they don't want to become religion to worship a God.

And Liebling, do not compare Hitler with God, unless you look up to Hitler. We have people that look up to God and respect God.

No, it's not comparison but give you the example about accept the past history, that anyone should not take it serious.

Last edited:
No, it's not offensive but insult/bash because religion people use those word from bible verses to label/insult them as a satan, go hell, etc which is an unacceptance. It's not right debate with agree/disagree.

Non-religous or some religions beleivers accept the fact that God is a murder accord the bible history that he killed thousands of people including children/newborns. I know some strong religions get offend and denied it but some other religions accept it as a history.
This isn't the place to bring up debate topics. :nono: The whole point of my thread is to discuss opening up the Religion forum again. Trying to start debates by bringing up hot topics defeats the whole purpose.

AllDeaf.com - View Single Post - Feedback & Suggestions for Religion forum

This is a no-trolling zone. :D

:ty:

Posts like that is why debates doesn't happen in religion forum but always turn into bashing/flaming. You are intenionally trying to inflame this thread.

Shel, I know what you are talking about. I can't judge on everyone's religions. Only god can judge to anyone. I hate to fight with other religions. You know what happened to Jewish. The millions Jewish died by Islamic and Muslim.

I do respect people's belief in religions. I do obey God's will and Ten Commandments. I am not judge or criticize on people's sin. I am sin too. We all are humans and sin in the world. God is always forgive you all from sin if you ask god for forgive.

If you never forgive to anyone for make mistake then god will not forgive you unless you forgive everyone. God will forgive you. I know God is in control. I do obey his creation of Earth. I can't live without God and Jesus. Because I want to go heaven after I die.

I used to be non-religions when I was teen kid and youngest adult. Now, I am become Christian. I realized what is gong on with world war and crazy people.

I am honest with you. I didn't go to church yesterday because nobody can take me to church. My husband was out of town on the base for weekend. I live far away from church. But the deaf church is close to my home. I do go there for rarely. I like my church better. If I don't go to church that often. I always pray to god to forgive me from sin all the times.

Lielbing and Cheri, That's true about God's murder people. Do you know why? Because the people who didn't obey God's Ten commandments. It's god's plan to rapture the land. I suggest you to read the bible. They will tell you. It depend on what kind of bible do you read. I like NIV is the best one. That's very TRUE! I don't read the bible everyday. I do read the bible sometime. I never go to Bible Study yet. I want to go someday in future.

I am not force you guys. I can't explain to you about God's word from bible. I rather you guys could read the bible by your own eyes and yourself.

I never have a bad experience with church. I found a right one from god. I can't live out faith. Faith is very important for my marriage life. I don't like divorce.

I am sorry to off topic. I want to explain you about myself and experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back