Do you suffer from ocd ?

ohh ocd! some were dangerous behaivor! but i know there are many different kind of ocd!

worst part is ODD.. very dangerous if there person who has it! forget it!

i know one person has that.. now that person already "labored" name to everyone as that person is very bad danger.. so they are not hang out anymore..

You are confusing two different disorders with each other. OCD stands for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

ODD stands for Oppositional Defiant Disorder. The latter is usually diagnosed in teenagers and is considered to be a behavioral disorder.

You are confusing two different disorders with each other. OCD stands for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

ODD stands for Oppositional Defiant Disorder. The latter is usually diagnosed in teenagers and is considered to be a behavioral disorder.

Correct. OCD and ODD are 2 separate and distinct disorders. One falls into the category of behavior disorder, and is diagnosed only in children (ODD). OCD is an anxiety disorder, and can be diagnosed or manifest at any point in an individual''s life time. The treatment for each is different, the symptoms are different, and the impact on the indiviudal's functioning is different. They cannot be comapred.

ohh ocd! some were dangerous behaivor! but i know there are many different kind of ocd!

worst part is ODD.. very dangerous if there person who has it! forget it!

i know one person has that.. now that person already "labored" name to everyone as that person is very bad danger.. so they are not hang out anymore..

Please see my post about OCD and ODD above. They are different disorders and are in no way related to each other. OCD does not make an individual dangerous to either themselves or others. ODD does not necessarily make a child dangerous. ODD must be diagnosed before the age of 21. If it is diagnosed after that, it is no longer ODD, but is diagnosed as one of the personality disorders....generally anti-social personality disorder. While some persons with APD can be dangerous, not all are.

Obessive complusive disorder like movie, "As good as it get" with actress Helen Hunt and Jack Nicolson (not sure to spelling his last name)

People have different OCD.

Obessive with _____

(For example)

plucking eyebrow

cleaning over and over even it's already clean (totally neat-freak)

checking car under over and oer (I saw a guy in real life, he check his car over and over everyday, I thought he was crazy but not, just OCD).

They have treatment for people with OCD but some people refuse taking medication.

Yes, that movie is a very good example of OCD.

That's what the SEARCH feature is for. Just do a search for a topic. If you can't find it, then you can go ahead and make a new thread about it. :)

Thank you Vamp for lemme know. I will do that. :)

ODD-i didn't know about this but I do know about OCD.

yes i have depression

I dont know what is problem feeling negative. sometimes i had hard find frustrated because i am low depression difficult to control how feeling really believe see you can help more solve. i dont know scared seizure very worst behaviour. i got depression and nobody help do u have problem obsessive compulsive because i have hard time well too much confused. i know waiting see you help moderated or support too toll free kidsteen maybe is hard.

I dont know what is problem feeling negative. sometimes i had hard find frustrated because i am low depression difficult to control how feeling really believe see you can help more solve. i dont know scared seizure very worst behaviour. i got depression and nobody help do u have problem obsessive compulsive because i have hard time well too much confused. i know waiting see you help moderated or support too toll free kidsteen maybe is hard.

:wtf:

Could someone translate?

Off topic: This movie was very good. ("As Good As It Get") I think that it was one of my favorite movies. Especially, he said something to a woman at the door about being a nice man to take care of a dog. It really turned him off when she talked like that to him. He said something to her, and he slammed the door. Wow!

I have little OCD. Only thing I focus to keep my bathroom clean. :lol:

I have little OCD. Only thing I focus to keep my bathroom clean. :lol:

I believe that bathrooms should be cleaned all the times. My mother's friend came to use my bathroom. After that, I had to go there, and shocked that there were some pisses on the toilet seat. This lady really turns me off. ...I always put some toilet papers on the clean seat before I sat it, and even my house, too.

Once awhile on the news, the scientists said that a bathroom is the most cleanest than a kitchen in most houses. I think that I believe that.

I do not think that you have an OCD. It is a good thing that you care about your bathroom or even your home. ;)

I believe that bathrooms should be cleaned all the times. My mother's friend came to use my bathroom. After that, I had to go there, and shocked that there were some pisses on the toilet seat. This lady really turns me off. ...I always put some toilet papers on the clean seat before I sat it, and even my house, too.

Once awhile on the news, the scientists said that a bathroom is the most cleanest than a kitchen in most houses. I think that I believe that.

I do not think that you have an OCD. It is a good thing that you care about your bathroom or even your home. ;)

HEY!! You need to keep three sentences in each paragraph! It's not accept!

Kidding. ;)

LOL! Keeping a bathroom clean is not OCD. It is good sense.

I do the everyday on every minutes. Suppose that good sense? Oh! it's time for me clean bathroom. Tiny germ need to go away!!! See ya!

I do the everyday on every minutes. Suppose that good sense? Oh! it's time for me clean bathroom. Tiny germ need to go away!!! See ya!

Does it interfere with your ability to function in your daily life?

Back