Do you suffer from ocd ?

That certainly doesn't sound like OCD. But again, she may not have a diagnosable disorder at all.

Oh okay. She do have problem with emotion and depress. She don't have a history of suicide. :dunno: Have you ever hear about "Voice Abusive" She do have problem with her voice. She always being yell to someone for no reason. She have a high pitcher. She love to argue with everyone for stupid reason. She couldn't control with her voice tone. I do not have experience with voice abusive because I can't hear. Do you know? I am sorry about "topic"

Last edited:
i have the same thing as your cousin. I washed my hands more often. :( my hands is very dry and have to use lotion. I hate germs and paranoid with germs everywhere. if i touch the doorknob i go back and washed my hand again.. If i touch something I washed my hands again. haha.. i just dont want germs on my hand. :giggle:

I am not on any medications for it.

Why do you wash your paws into the water and soap? What is wrong with your sand tonuge to lick your paws to prevent dry on your paws.

Oh okay. She do have problem with emotion and depress. She don't have a history of suicide. :dunno: Have you ever hear about "Voice Abusive" She do have problem with her voice. She always being yell to someone for no reason. She have a high pitcher. She love to argue with everyone for stupid reason. She couldn't control with her voice tone. I do not have experience with voice abusive because I can't hear. Do you know? I am sorry about "topic"

Yes, I am aware of people who are verbally abusive to others.

And that doesn't necessarily mean they have a mental illness. Some people are just plain rude.

That's right. It's also not a good idea to ask strangers to try and diagnose someone. If that friend has issues, she really should be encouraged to see a professional.

That's right. It's also not a good idea to ask strangers to try and diagnose someone. If that friend has issues, she really should be encouraged to see a professional.

Exactly.

Pinky, if your friend refuses to seek help from a professional, perhaps she would feel better if you went along with her. That way she wouldn't feel like she is being "attacked."

Yes, I am aware of people who are verbally abusive to others.

Thank you for correct spell. She always yelling at her children to wake up everyday when they go to school. She is not good discipline children to good. :( Her son might have ADHD. He is not enough attention at teacher in school and get trouble many times. He got kicked out of school. She never take him to doctor. Because she really hate DOCTOR and DRUG MEDICINE. :(

Exactly.

Pinky, if your friend refuses to seek help from a professional, perhaps she would feel better if you went along with her. That way she wouldn't feel like she is being "attacked."

I never ask her if she have diagnose. I can't deal to discuss with her. She can be hothead easy. I don't like to argue with her. I just notice her strange behave.

Is anybody experience with OCD? I don't have OCD myself. I have a friend might have OCD because of her obsessive about herbalism and organicism. Her house is very dirty and smoker. She do have problem mood swing and voice abusive. I never hear of voice abusive. Because I can't hear. Is anyone hearing know and hear the voice abusive??

She refused to go doctor and psychologist. She don't believe in drug medicine. :roll: I can't force her to get a diagnose for her mental and personality problem. :( I am trying to help her. I don't know what to do.
I am sorry about your friend.

What is organicism? Is it alike she goes into organic food alike natural fruits without pesticide? I used to be into herbs, organic foods, exercise, new age type alike philosphy ( I still love philospy to this day but no time to read them). I do not have OCD alike Mr. Monk on TV show. But I do have problem with my mood swng and temper etc... It has nothing to do with mental illness, just my body was pretty messed up from malfucntion pituitary gland and now with my diabetic. I noticed when my sugar went higher, I become more moody and I noticed when my medicine for pituitary gland was too weak and I can see myself turned into this little monster. Stress also do that to me. If my body is all balanced and I am good. Once I went to see a shrink and she thought I had bi-polar disorder because of my mood swings but my sister who used to work at state hospital for criminally insanes said no. Thank god my gyn doctor found it after many years of dealing with leaking breast and irregular menses since with my first born. I put my husband and my boys thru hell now he is happy with me, thank googness.

I do not htink your friend has OCD, it must be something else wrong with her.

I never ask her if she have diagnose. I can't deal to discuss with her. She can be hothead easy. I don't like to argue with her. I just notice her strange behave.

Pinky, maybe your friend has a lot of things on her mind and is dealing with a lot of things.

Try to put yourself in her position. How would you feel if someone went up to you and asked you if you had OCD and thought you needed to be medicated? This would cause a wall to go up.

Try to be her friend, Pinky. Help her but don't analyse her. It doesn't help. Friends help each other.

Then I'm afraid there isn't much you can do. Hopefully somewhere down the line she'll recognize that she needs help and see a professional.

No, it's not. It's a mental disorder that is treated with medication and therapy.

Exactly. OCD is anything *but* normal.

It sure would be nice if people could educate themselves about these disorders instead of spreading false information. After all, this kind of behavior only serves to encourage negative stigma that can be so difficult for people with mental illness (and their loved ones) to overcome.

Normal to have OCD...

OCD is definately not "normal". It is a debillitating illness that can interfere with a person's ability to function on a daily basis. It is very distressing to those that have it.

My opinion is everyone has it, due to the facts we didn't show our true self. Do I have one? Possible but it is pretty nature to have one.

Some say worrying could be part of OCD. Rather to know we aren't sane at all, of course we are humans.

My opinion is everyone has it, due to the facts we didn't show our true self. Do I have one? Possible but it is pretty nature to have one.

Some say worrying could be part of OCD. Rather to know we aren't sane at all, of course we are humans.

I don't understand your logic, Aghori.

Then I'm afraid there isn't much you can do. Hopefully somewhere down the line she'll recognize that she needs help and see a professional.

Yeah, Let her figure it out herself and need to seek for help. I can't do anything for her unless she want to try kill herself. I would call the cops. But I haven't hear from her word. She is a self-sufferance.

Anyways, Thank you and Jillo for advice.

Back