Do Women like Guys with Huge Muscles?

Guys with huge muscles turn you on?

• Total voters
It takes 6+ years to get that Mr. Olympic figure, donchaknow? what do you think why they're looking for shortcut?

Dont assume that ALL body builder takes steroids. Some do while other don't. It is same for every professional sport players. Some use illegal drugs and other don't.

Mods are on the job around here for sure! :shock:

Yea I am back lol. :wave:

There's no way a bodybuilder can look like massive without taking steroids, etc.

Not true. Again dont assume ALL bodybuilder use steroids. I have cousin who complete in bodybuilder and he has huge muscles without ever touching steroids. Steroids are being used to help speed up muscles recovery and give short cuts. That s it.

Yes, sometimes they do look like that in real life. Pretty scary:Ohno:

No way. These pictures obviously are fakes.

please educate yourself on that issue. A very large portion of steroid users are gym rats (amateurs), not professionals.

Bigger, Stronger, Faster for starter....

It looks interesting movie and I ll check it out. Not true. Plenty of professional players use steroids too. WWE wrestlers almost all use 'roids. Same goes for every professional sports. Guys use steriods to have faster muscle recovery and able to train more harder to allow boost in muscle growth.

And we love them for it!:wave:

Yo I am back. :wave:

I wonder if having sex with these guys feel like? :lol:

Personally, a certain amount of muscle on at least a decently fit guy would get my attention than flab anyday.

Do u not know that bodybuilder can attain these physique without steroids? Try not to be confuse rumors with truth :)

NOBODY can attain this type of physique without steroids, no matter how gifted the genetics are.

lol at those ladies about a thing down there! lol!
and lol ! about those ladies talk about it!

anyway yea some pro dont take steriods and did big muscule .. but not that many.. some were use it so they can build up faster.. they were like hurry up muscle! then end up too stiff! rme!

LOL at pic of fake muscle from someone who post it here.. and ob said it there LOL!
yea it fake but i am sure if if if it is for real ,then look that pic.. what happen one second later after a person took a pic of him?? heart attack and fall down the floor .. rme!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0yCEkUWleI]YouTube - Claymationland: Angry Muscular Guy[/ame]

:laugh2: Guess who got owned?

Check it and I'll tell you why I posted this and the point of the video.

The point is that many guys with muscle aren't smart as you think. :P

Arnold Schwarzenegger s California governor, he is not?

I wldn't call that thin guy in clip smart but cheater.

Well, Arnold fucked up California's economy, do you call that smart planning?

I dont think Arnold have to do anything with our current econmoy. Comparing him to Bush. Bush is most idiot president of all the time and he dont have huge mucscles.

It can be done with having both muscles and brain. Look at our Alex. He's not some dumb muscles head, isn't he? :P

I think guys who are big down there dont have much of a brain cuz the muscle down there is much bigger than up there. :laugh2:

Well, Arnold fucked up California's economy, do you call that smart planning?

Well, Gray Davis fucked up everything in California, so it's not entirely Arnold's fault so he has some flaws that can't be fixed but yes, he does have some fucked up while in office. Let's hope the next governor will do California a better state and more jobs.

Well, Gray Davis fucked up everything in California, so it's not entirely Arnold's fault so he has some flaws that can't be fixed but yes, he does have some fucked up while in office. Let's hope the next governor will do California a better state and more jobs.

And also the wildfires that has been happening in California really hurts California budget really bad.

NOBODY can attain this type of physique without steroids, no matter how gifted the genetics are.

Obviously you dont know jack about bodybuilder. Google it up to educate yourself that building hugh muscles can be done without using 'roids.

Back