Do Women like Guys with Huge Muscles?

Guys with huge muscles turn you on?

• Total voters
big nose = big penis.

I disagree. I have a good sized nose but my penis is average size. There are too many stupids born daily assuming big nose or black men means big dicks. :roll:

I like em huge and muscular- just depends on how it looks on the person

The only thing I'm not crazy about is guys working too many muscles in the legs area, thats so unappealing for me.

Bodybuilders are not really my forte though football guys do catch my eye with their builds.... Just depends on where it is...

did not cast a vote due to the fact that there isn't any half/half and people have different ideas what huge muscle is.

what about Fabio? Is he not the long hair blonde guy with huge muscles? I remember women go crazy over him back in 80's and 90's.

Hell yeah that true lol I am one of those women lol,, but I do remember he was here in va at amusment park in Williamsburg, va where a geese broke his nose! ha :giggle:

I disagree. I have a good sized nose but my penis is average size. There are too many stupids born daily assuming big nose or black men means big dicks. :roll:

I'm sorry Seqs. When my sister had her stagette, my sister had to hold my mouth shut because I was either going :eek3: or :naughty: at the strippers and when the spotlight stripper came out.. I ran to the bathroom. He was just not naturally sized! He freaked me out.

Nah. I like those guys who are a bit thin...but still healthy. Ya know sort of like they are more into endurance rather than strength. Runner perhaps? Dunno.

I would like to be able to see the shape of bone on those front hip of male's. Whew. Usually you can see it on those swimmers. :P

what about Fabio? Is he not the long hair blonde guy with huge muscles? I remember women go crazy over him back in 80's and 90's.
And... he got hit in the face by a bird while riding a roller coaster years ago. ;)

I'm sorry Seqs. When my sister had her stagette, my sister had to hold my mouth shut because I was either going :eek3: or :naughty: at the strippers and when the spotlight stripper came out.. I ran to the bathroom. He was just not naturally sized! He freaked me out.

:laugh2:

And... he got hit in the face by a bird while riding a roller coaster years ago. ;)

fabio.jpg

I get that a lot from my girlfriends about my hubby cuz he is black. I dont give them details..let them fantasize all they want. :lol:

I get that a lot from my girlfriends about my hubby cuz he is black. I dont give them details..let them fantasize all they want. :lol:

Yeah, let them find out and they will know the reality. ;)

its not always true that body builders are buidling up to make up for lack of penis length, Most women dont even go for the tall thin guy with big nose, but when they do, you do know why...big nose = big penis...or feet size as does for basketball players....

Interesting...

Many said like that for years:

If you see size of man's hand then you will know his penis size... If man's hand is slim/thin/thick then his penis is also slim/thin/thick...

If you see size of woman's nose then you will know how size of hole woman has...

I'm not saying that I beleive them but I only share what I know that talking for years...

:dunno2:

Interesting...

Many said like that for years:

If you see size of man's hand then you will know his penis size... If man's hand is slim/thin/thick then his penis is also slim/thin/thick...

If you see size of woman's nose then you will know how size of hole woman has...

I'm not saying that I beleive them but I only share what I know that talking for years...

:dunno2:

I've heard stuff like this for years:

"If he has big feet... then you know!"
or
"If he has big hands..."
or
"If he has a big nose..."

I tell you... he better be packing because that's one goofy looking fellow right there.

Yea women always said you can tell man's size by what kind of car he drives. :roll:

Back